From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raised In The Jungle {Storm}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Raised In The Jungle {Storm} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:54 pm

The jaguar lashed his tail and chuckled as he watched the other, "Must have, because it happens often" He said, "And I'm guessing the upwalkers never showed you either" he purred playfully, flexing his claws as he rolled about.

The bear panted softly against his friend as he pushed his tongue deep into her, he gave low grunts and growls as he began licking her out harder, his eyes closing and he even began sucking lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:36 pm

"I... Can't say I have," Theo replied, taking a moment to find his composure after watching the scene. "I think the animals that raised me kept that sort of thing away from me."

Masha began to pant and whine at the pleasure, her tongue lolling out of her maw as she was pleasured by her friend.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:34 am

Bone gave your purrs and growls as he kept his hips up for the wolf, the wolf didn't penetrate the jaguar, but humped him until he climaxed, the wolf practically waddling away with a throbbing knot. Bone rolled himself about on the ground and purred loudly, he glanced toward the deer and lashed his tail, "Never seen stuff like this?" He teased the other, "I let the wolves do what they want with me and they give me shelter and food, I help train their cubs with the others if needed" He purred, stretching and lashing his tail as he stood.

The black bear grunted lightly as he pulled his friend back and began licking her harder, the scent of her arousal triggering a more primal instinct from the anthro as he used his fingers and began stroking her folds with one hand, his other hand beginning to stroke her belly.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:22 am

oh my, thought the deer, blushing a little under his lavender fur. As much as he tried to focus on his meal, he couldn't help but watch as the predators mated.

Masha yelped again when the bear's tongue found it's way inside her, but didn't pull away. In fact, she raised her rump higher to give the male easier access.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 9:16 pm

Bone plopped himself down between the pack and the upwalker, his tail lashing lightly, a deep growl resonating from the feline whenever a wolf tried to get closer to the other male, he only seemed to lose focus when a large male came and stood over the albino, the feline beginning to purr as he raised his hips, the wolf grabbing onto the feline and beginning to hump him quickly.

The bear perked up as he watched his friend, he began to lick her folds quicker, more eagerly, his tongue even plunging into her briefly, he felt a strange sensation as his cock began to harden from excitement.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 9:08 pm

Theo bowed his head gratefully. Sitting down, distanced away from the wolves and the jaguar to avoid arousing suspicion, he removed his portable cooking equipment from the pack on his back, before long having a fire going and the meat cooking on the pan, releasing a delicious scent to the nearby animals.

"Ah! Masha gasped again, though she didn't pull away this time as the bear's tongue met her folds, quickly crouching back down for her friend.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 9:02 pm

Bone lashed his tail lightly as he watched the other, standing briefly and he turned to the carcass, pulling a chunk off and walking back toward the other, his ears pinned as he heard the wolves barking and snarling at him for offering food to the upwalker, "Then take it as my share, I can go without food until the bears call" He growled, his fur standing on end, the wolves seemed to back down a bit when the jaguar became hostile.

The bear anthro blushed lightly under his fur at his friend's lick, "I can keep going if you want" he said, waiting for her to turn around again before he held her hips again and he began licking at her folds, his ears perked up as he watched his friend.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:21 pm

"I... I went back to the ones that walk on two legs. I have a brother that lives in the far away land I was born in. Ive always wanted to meet him." As he stopped, cut off from the deer by Bone, his stomach rumbled again.

"No!" Masha replied, briefly leaving her exposed crouch to turn around and give her friend's cheek a reassuring lick. "It felt... Really good. I wasn't expecting it."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 4:43 pm

The wolves seemed to stay on high alert, even at a distance they could smell the faint whiff of death from the male, Bone lashed his tail lightly and he took a few steps forward, sitting between the stranger and the pack, almost a barrier keeping the wolves back by just sitting there, "Why are you here then? If you were raised in the jungle why aren't you wish those that raised you?" The young jaguar asked curiously, tail lashing quickly while his head tilted.

The bear anthro had licked against his friend again before jumping as she did, "D-did I hurt you? I did what the cougar did" He stammered, trying to check his friend over in a panic, sitting back and letting out a small whimper.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:26 pm

"I won't hurt you," Theo spoke to the wolves, showing his empty hands as a gesture of peace as he approached. "I learned to follow pawprints, among other things. I can track any animal like it's prey."

Masha yelped, her tail instinctively lowering again at the sudden, unexpected burst of pleasure from her hindquarters. "Ah!"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 3:06 am

The pack was instantly on high alert when the other appeared, Bone looked up as the wolves did, spotting the male, his head tilting lightly, "If you couldn't read that leaf thing how did you find us?" He asked, moving to stand with the pack, he glanced to the wolves as they spoke of not trusting the stranger.

The bear anthro watched the female, moving closer to her and he straightened her up after dusting off her nose and he chuckled, "Told you wolves are weird" He teased, "The cougar was just standing with her tail up" He said before he moved behind her, he placed his hands on her hips and he began sniffing under her tail, his tongue poking out and brushing against her folds.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:54 am

Cautiously, Theo crept up to the edge of the clearing that the jaguar had made his way too. Instinct screamed at him to take aim and end the life of the massive predator, but he instead lowered his rifle, setting it against a tree on the edge of the clearing, and cautiously walked towards the kill.

Masha shook herself off in the usual canine fashion before walking over to Larik and doing as he instructed, raising her tail up and out of the way. As she crouched, she stuck her nose in the coarse sand and gravel of the lakeshore by accident, meaning she had some of the grains stuck to her nose as she turned and asked "Like this?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:59 am

The jaguar lashed his tail as he walked, jumping up into a tree and walking the rest of the way, he pounced down by the pack and chuckled as he scared a few of them, loud yelps and barks coming from the wolves before they relaxed when they realized it was only Bone, the male sitting and eating with the pack.

"wolves are weird too" He teased his friend and laughed, moving out of the water and shaking himself off again, "I mean it looked like they were having fun, so it must be a fun game right?" He shrugged, sitting and he waved his friend over, "Okay, stand with your back to me and raise your tail" He told her, "That's how the female cougar was" He said.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:53 am

Theo breathed a sigh of relief. "So, he doesn't want to kill me... Not yet." Swallowing, then listening as his stomach grumbled with hunger, he grabbed his things, gun included, and started to track the jaguar, following his path.

"Cougars are weird." Masha teased, sticking her tongue out at the mention of the felines. "But if you think it would be fun, sure!"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:46 am

The albino lashed his tail and moved close enough to paw at the gun, before he jumped and looked back as he heard wolves howling, "Ooh they've brought something down, nice, time to eat" The young male said excitedly as he bounded across the lake easily, glancing back toward the other before he practically vanished into the shadows.

The young male chuckled as he held his friend down, glancing up when the pack seemed to leave the water, letting the youngsters play, "Hey, I saw a couple cougars doing this weird thing, wanna try it? They looked like they were having fun" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:43 am

"they are how we fight." The deer replied, wondering if his antlers were sharp enough to at least do some damage if the gun didn't work. Either way, theo began to believe he might be toast.

"Hey!" Masha yelped, getting tackled backwards into the water yet again, her back in the shallows but the rest of her staying dry-ish. The pretty wolf didn't mind getting wet-she came to the lake frequently just to frolic around in it's water.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:33 am

The feral jaguar seemed to give a bit of a frown, he moved closer and sniffed at the gun, "Why do you have this then? Your parents should have thought you how to fight" He claimed, flexing his claws as he watched him.

"The pack has always liked me... Or I could just stay close enough that you can call for help" He shrugged, "I'd like being able to play with you every day" He grinned, pouncing on his friend and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:30 am

"it's a gun," The deer replied steadfastly, wondering if he should risk reaching for it and trying to fire a shot before the jaguar attacked. "It's for killing." In response to his earlier point, the deer responded "I was raised by animals like you."

Masha's eyes brightened at the suggestion. "We'd have to ask the rest of the pack... But I'd love to see you and play everyday!"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:26 am

The jaguar lashed his tail and tilted his head as he watched the other, "I didn't think you creatures could understand us, the others will never believe me" He snickered lightly, rising and he paced before the other, sniffing the air lightly, "What is that thing?" He hissed, "I've smelt that before... When others went to their final sleep" He said as he paced.

"I was thinking maybe closer to the pack's dens, maybe I can help chase those guys away" He said with a smile, "I doubt mom really cares how far I go... I don't know she's just been weird" He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:22 am

The anthro deer gasped as his contemplation was interrupted by a massive paw pad, dropping the map and scrambling backwards, towards his gun. Before he reached for it, though, he remarked "I can understand you!!"

Masha nodded. "If you decide to leave, I could always help you make a new place! Far from your mom!"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:13 am

The albino lashed his tail as he watched the other, tilting his head before flanking around him, creeping up silently before he reached out with a large paw, unsheathing his claws and he poked where they were on the map, backing off from the other and chuffing lightly, "Strange thing" He said, thinking the other couldn't understand him, "I never understand how you creatures can't find your way around, you should really use scent markers" He rambled.

"I bled a little, but it's okay" He said as he bowed his head to let her see, "I think some of the other wolves said a while back that mother was drawing out how long I was with her, I guess bears send their cubs away after a while, for their own territories or something like that" He said, reaching out to pet his friend's head softly, "I'm fine, I should learn to stay away from her claws anyway" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:07 am

Theo cupped some of the water in his hands and dumped it on himself over his head, cascading down his antlers and head to help cool him in the humid jungle. Finally able to rest, he sat down against a rock and unfurled a map from his pack, trying to work out where he was and what his next step was.

"That's not right! Are you ok?" Masha stood and circled her friend, checking to see if the bear's mother had left any marks on him. She was fiercely protective of Larik. Thankfully for them both the anthro bears lived just outside of what the wolf pack considered to belong to them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:59 am

Bone lashed his tail and perked up as he heard movement, swinging his head and spotting the deer, he lowered himself down and backed up slightly, he spotted the gun and gave a low growl, he backed up more before he jumped down from the rock, creeping through the undergrowth and he crawled under a bush, he watched the deer closely, unsure of the stranger.

"Mother said they were called guns, she heard them talking one day" He said as he ran his hands through his matted hair, "They're getting closer to our den too, mother is beginning to worry" he stated, "Though she's becoming a bit more distant too... She wacked me good yesterday when we were going to bed, I swear I saw stars" He rambled.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:49 am

Theo finally burst through the undergrowth to the watering hole he'd anticipated all this time. Breathing a sigh of relief, more concerned with quenching his extreme thirst than the whereabouts of every living thing in the jungle, he knelt by the water, setting his rifle at his side, still ready to fire when he needed. The deer had been raised in a similar part of the jungle after a hunting accident took his family, who had been wealthy trophy hunters. Orphaned and alone, he was raised by all of the animals until he turned 14, before he returned to civilization and realized the value of his experience in the jungle. He had been a poacher for 5 years now, hunting animals illegally in various areas that weren't where he'd been raised, and made decent money doing it too. Hell, he might even be able to buy a ticket out of the country and back to his place of birth if he managed to bag this jaguar... His mind wandered as he drank, leaving him even less weary of his surroundings.

"We're mostly alright," Masha replied. "We found more intruders on our territory, however. Trying to build dens. One of them hit Thane with one of those... Thundersticks? What were those called?"

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:34 am

Bone lashed his tail lightly, finishing up his drink and he decided to go bask in the sun for a while, he went to a rock overhang just above the water, purring lightly and grooming himself as he laid in the sun, enjoying the warmth, his ears flicked as he heard birds flying away quickly, he huffed lightly as he kept his eyes looking up, paying no mind to his surroundings.

The bear laughed as he moved out of the water, shaking himself off much like the wolves wound, "Where's the fun in that?" He laughed, plopping himself down and he smiled toward the other, "How has the pack been? Everyone seems alright" He stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raised In The Jungle {Storm}   Raised In The Jungle {Storm} Empty

Back to top Go down

Raised In The Jungle {Storm}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next