From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 5:23 am

"Yeah.." he mumbled softly as Simon told him that they should get him back. Warmth filling him as the alpha told him that he did a good job, shivering and nearly clenching his legs together as he started to grow wet. "I'm Luca, by the way. I don't think I ever told you my name." He said, helping Gregory up to take him back to the house. When they got back, he allowed Simon to get everything they need to take care of the wound. Working on patching the wound, purring once he was finished cleaning and stitching it up. "There, all finished." He said, shoving the medical supplies to the side.

"I decided that I want you both. I can't choose between the both of you. I can do this, I can keep you both happy." He said, having an idea for both alphas. He grabbed Gregory and pushed him down on the couch he had him on. Straddling his lap and spreading his legs, revealing his small cunt. "I got two holes, you know. I can please you both at the same time." He told them. "Gregory, you can have my cunt today. Simon, get up behind me. I want you both to claim me as yours." He said, shuddering as excitement filled him. Keeping his legs spread for them both.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 5:00 am

Gregory held his injured leg up as he shook himself off after the hunters were dead, he licked his muzzle clean of blood, his head snapping toward the omega when he felt him touching his shoulder, a growl getting caught in his thought before he visibly relaxed as he caught the omega's scent and listened to his purring, the alpha sat down with a huff before he yelped when the bullet was pulled from his shoulder, he bared his fangs and pinned his ears, the alpha seemed to struggle to keep his composure even with the omega close.

Simon flicked his ears and tail as he moved close to his brother and the omega, the alpha's tail wagging lightly as he breathed in the omega's scent, "We wouldn't let anyone of our pack get hurt in our territory" He said softly to the omega, pressing his face against the omega softly, "We should get him back, normal medicines won't work on a silver wound on a wolf" Simon said to the omega, "You did good omega" Simon praised softly as he nuzzled the omega.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 4:50 am

The young omega flinched back and moved his head away, readying for the bullet to pierce him and end him right then and there. Though, he felt a rush over him as he turned his head to see the two alphas standing before him protectively. He hadn't expected to see them. Were they following him? Keeping an eye on him. His ears shot up as he heard the shot, body yearning to go to the alpha to help protect him. But his feet felt tied to the ground, he was too shocked. Luca watched as the two wolves tore into the hunter, killing him quickly. Once he was dead, the omega shot forward and grabbed for Josh's satchel. All hunters carried medical supplies, he knew that. The alphas still seemed riled up, barely noticing the purr that left him. The rumbling noise trying to ease both wolves. He turned to look at Gregory, scrambling around to get to work with removing the silver bullet.

"I.. thank you, both of you. I would've been dead if you two weren't around." He said, kneeling to focus on his work. Working as fast as he could on the shoulder. Since they saved him, he felt his longing for them both stronger. He was determined to make them both his alphas.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 4:29 am

The alphas quickly caught the scent of the hunters and they moved quicker to get to the omega, loud growls and snarls rang out as the wolves leapt from the bushes and over the omega. A shrill yelp rang out after the shot of a gun, Gregory stumbling back with a sizzling hole in his shoulder, a silver bullet lodged deep within the flesh of the alpha's shoulder, barks and snarls rang out again as both alphas lunged for the hunters again, both letting their rage take over and they planned on going in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 4:23 am

Luca continued to walk, feeling his body tense up as he heard a voice in front of him. "We knew we had no right to trust a beast like you." The voice said, watching as a figure stepped out before him. It was one of his coworkers, one that had been skeptical of him joining the organization. "I had a suspicion that you were up to no good. And look at you, reeking of those vermin." He motioned to his bare body. "So, Luca. Were you a submissive whore and allow the beasts to use you like a toy? Did you present that little cunt to them? I bet they filled you with their cum and used that little pussy of yours." The human taunted. "But, it doesn't matter if they were trying to breed that cunt." He said, moving his pistol up to aim it directly at him. "Josh, what are you doing?" He breathed out. "Getting rid of your filthy ass, you and those wolves all deserve one thing. And that one thing is a one way trip to hell." The male growled, cocking the gun and readying it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 3:33 am

The alphas watched the omega, both looking worried, they glanced toward one another before both nodded, they seemed to have came to an agreement, they shifted to their wolf forms and were slow to follow the omega, they gave him space but they wanted to be sure he was safe, even for werewolves the forest could be dangerous, the alphas following the scent of the omega to keep a close eye on him.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 3:19 am

The young omega nearly shrank down, feeling a lot of pressure being placed on his shoulders. He just met these two werewolves, and yet they treated him so kindly. He was treated so much better than how normal humans had treated him. They treated him like an actual person, unlike those he was raised with. His ears folded back as he stood deep in thought. He looked up to Simon when he had approached him. Nearly flinching at the hand that pressed against his cheek. Though his body relaxed under the touch. Lowering his gaze as he listened to him.

"Why would do something like that?" He mumbled softly, a bit confused. Why would he supposedly bond with two alphas, only to favor one over the other. It was like an alpha taking in two omegas and loving one more than the other. "I could never bring myself to do that. It would hurt me more than it would you." He said, voice quiet and soft. Luca felt too much pressure being placed on him, he felt his breath hitch and panic fill him. No, he needed to calm down. Having a panic attack wasn't going to help him.

He pulled back, ears remaining back as his tail curled around himself. "I...need some air," he managed to choke out. Shoving past the two alphas to make his way out of the house. The fresh air felt better, but panic still coursed through him. Maybe a walk would help clear his mind. Luca turned to take a quick walk, curling his arms around himself as he walked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 10:26 pm

Greg flicked his tail lightly as he glared toward his brother, his ears staying back until the omega spoke and his face fell lightly, "You shouldn't have to do something you don't want to do... If you don't want to choose you don't have to, but you should know what choosing two alphas means" Gregory said as he shifted to his human form, pulling back his hair lightly and he gave the omega a slight concerned look, both alphas seeming to have settled at that point.

"You need to understand that choosing two alphas, you need to be able to give the same amount of attention to both... Or another fight will break out, it's not uncommon for an omega to take two alphas... But more often than not the omega ultimately chooses one over the other and it would crush the alpha, after bonding it's rare for an alpha to want to take another omega, let alone try to bond with one, he would become a shell of himself" Simon explained, shifting to his human form as well, he shifted closer to the omega, cupping his cheek softly, "If it's something you want, to accept both of us, you need to realize what it may do if you change your mind later on" He explained, giving a slight frown, hoping the omega understood what he was getting into.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 10:16 pm

Luca remained between the two, tail raised as he glared between the two. Rather irritated by how they were acting around each other. He wanted to know why they were so irritated with one another. Was it because of him? Should he just leave? He pushed the thoughts to the side, ears moving back as he glanced between the two. Awaiting an answer from them. He didn't know what alphas did around omegas, he wasn't taught these things as a young pup.

When one alpha finally explained what was going on, he was still confused. "I.. don't even know how to feel. I've never had to deal with something like this. I've lived around humans my whole life and thwy don't have statuses like this. So I've never had to worry about what I have to do as an omega or what to do with alphas." He winced and sat himself down. Ears folding back as he was a bit upset with himself. He eventually shifted back into his human form. Blinking in shock as he realized he was completely naked. But, he didn't bother with covering himself up. "If I had to choose. Do I have to choose? You both are really nice. The nicest anyone has actually been to me besides my family.." he said, moving his head down and shuffling on his feet.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 2:32 pm

The alphas stumbled back when the omega got between them, they continued to growl but didn't move closer to one another, they didn't intend to hurt the omega, "Like you'd be chosen" Gregory snarled toward Simon, tail raised in dominance, the silver coloured alpha pacing aggressively as he glared toward his brother.

Simon growled lightly as he paced like his brother, though he seemed more sensible when the omega was between them, "I'm sorry omega, we both caught your scent once the scent of silver was faint on you... No omega has made us react like your scent has, alphas tend to bicker and fight more when they both want the same omega, it's the alphas' way of showing who is stronger to see who the omega would choose" Simon explained, not without the odd insult to his brother or a loud growl, the two continuing to bare their fangs toward one another.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 10:38 am

Luca continued to gaze at himself in the mirror, pleased with the sight he saw. The black and white wolf turned his head to look at the two alphas as he heard them throwing insults at one another. He just assumed it would be just words and nothing more. Though, that was when the two werewolves started to fight. He wasn't at all expecting them to just suddenly fight. Why were they fighting? What was going on? The young omega turned quickly and watched them fight in shock. Did he do something wrong? Why were they becoming so hostile towards one another? Luca finally decided to shift forward and growl, baring his teeth and nipping at both of them to get them to stop fighting. "Stop it you two! Why are you fighting so much?" He barked at them, tail up as he kept the two apart. Making sure they didn't end up seriously hurting one another. "Was it something I said or did? What's going on?" He questioned, wanting the two werewolves to tell him what was going on.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 11:57 pm

When the omega had found the mirror and was watching himself, the two alphas had followed him, Gregory stayed in his human form, smiling toward the omega, happy for him, the other, Simon, appeared in his own wolf form, his fur long and golden coloured, tail wagging briefly while the alphas stared at the omega, until out of the blue, the alphas began launching insults and growls toward one another, Gregory had quickly shifted to his wolf form, his equal to his brother's but a silvery grey pelt, the brothers raised their tails dominantly and snarled toward one another loudly, before suddenly lunging toward one another, yips and snarls ringing out as the alphas bit and tore at one another, the pair of alphas couldn't hold back from fighting one another for the rights to the omega, even if the omega wouldn't choose one of them, they still felt the need to see who could best the other and prove to be the strongest.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 11:23 pm

"Really? I thought werewolf hybrids would be more common. Especially around here where there are quite a few werewolves." He said, still unsure if he could even shift into a wolf. He closed his eyes and listened to what they had to say. Focusing in on what he had wanted. He opened his eyes and looked around, noticing things were much different. He turned his head to look at himself, face to face with black fur. He looked himself over and jumped in surprise. He had done it! He turned into a wolf! Yuca turned himself, tail swaying as he gazed at the two. "I did it!" He told them, shifting forward to find a way to observe himself.

When he found a mirror, he gazed at himself. Shocked that he was able to do something such as this. Tail raising up and swaying, revealing his tight cunt. "Huh, I never thought I could do this. This is so cool," he told the two alphas, looking back to the mirror. Gazing at himself for a while longer, not paying any attention to the two wolves that were in the house as well. Still a bit amazed by the fact that he could change despite being a hybrid.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 10:55 pm

Gregory and Simon glared toward one another, baring their teeth off and on, the alpha's silenced as they rose to follow the omega, continuing to stick close to him, "We've never heard of werewolf hybrids until you, but we know there isn't a wolf that can't change at some point in their life, the records never depict of a wolf that can't shift" Greg said as he placed a light hand on the hybrid's shoulder, "You could always try, you are one of us, you could join our pack" He said and gave him a smile.

Simon placed his hand on the omega's other shoulder, "To shift, all you have to do is think of yourself in the form you wish to take" He said, "We can be human, wolf, or we can even be an in between, larger than humans but with wolf features and fur covering their bodies" Simon explained, "And we only seem like the nicest wolves, because you hunters attack us before we can be nice, we have to protect ourselves somehow, we don't go hunting for hunters, we try to stay away and they find us" he explained softly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 10:35 pm

Yuca hummed softly as they told him that they take pride in who they were. He leaned back, listening to them talk. He glanced over to them, watching as they seemed to be acting weird. Why were they acting weird? He really didn't know a single thing when it came alphas and how they acted around omegas. "I'm rather surprised you haven't found one. You're the kindest werewolves I've seen so far. I'm sure there has to be an omega around here that is interested. Or, you haven't noticed them yet at all." He shrugged, oblivious to their attempts to impress him. His ears perked up, eyes still gazing around curiously.

He shifted to stand up, moving a hand up through his dark black hair. Eventually looking down at his hands, unsure if he even had a wolf form. He was a hybrid between a werewolf and a human, he didn't know if he could even do what a werewolf could because he wasn't purely a wolf. "I don't even know if I have a wolf form even though I'm part werewolf.." he said, looking over to the two alphas.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 6:53 pm

"We may be werewolves, but we aren't barbarians, we take pride in our history, it's who we are" Greg stated as he moved closer to the omega, scowling lightly as his brother sat closer to the omega, the alphas sitting on either side, chests puffing out lightly, like they were trying to impress the omega. "Neither of us have found an omega that we fancy, we would hate to force one to be our mate and them feel trapped" Gregory stated firmly.

Simon watched the omega as he sat with him, raising a light brow, "It depends on how the particular person feels, if they are comfortable showing what they want to then that's their choice, no one judges them for it" he explained, "I usually tend to stick to my wolf form over my human form, I feel more comfortable that way, but sometimes I like to use my hands" Simon chuckled lightly, a small Fang poking out of the corner of his mouth as he gave a light smile, "Our ancestors used to always stay nude while in human form, but would more dominantly be in wolf form, but over time the elders decided to let others do what they wanted" He stated.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 6:14 pm

"Seems like you got quite a few rules down.." the hunters never told him about this. Then again, they probably never discovered such a thing. He didn't know such a 'beast' could have such rules and a well working society. Were there other things out in the world that he didnt know about? That only made him more curious. The young omega barely seemed to notice the two alphas shifting closer, or the fact that they were tensing up beside one another because of his presence. Luca continued to sniff around, not scenting an omega within the home besides himself. "So... it's seems you two haven't courted an omega of your own?" He questioned, looking over to the two as he wandered about.

He eventually decided to settle down somewhere. Ears perked as he gazed around curiously. "Some of your members seemed to be... without any clothing. Is that how things are supposed to be? To just be natural and without clothing? Or is it a choice?" He questioned the alphas. Moving a hand up to fix at his white ears. Carding his fingers through his black hair.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 6:00 pm

A small growl rang out from both alphas at the omega's words, "Males being disrespectful to females or alphas to their omegas is dishonourable, if any one of our pack even thought of it, the entire pack would chase them out of the territory and make sure they never came back, those are the rules our ancestors made for us" Greg said as he removed the cloak he wore from around his shoulders, hanging it on a hook, turning to look toward the omega, "Feel free to explore our home, though it's not that exciting, my brother and I tend to patrol a lot more than we stay here" Greg stated with a light chuckle as he watched the omega.

Simon watched the omega closely, he seemed to perk up slightly when the natural scent of the omega came through over the silver, the sweet scent seemed to draw both brothers a bit closer to the omega but they didn't want to push their luck, Simon seemed to glare toward his bother, both alphas puffing up slightly to Ike they were trying to intimidate one another.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 5:30 pm

Yuca followed the alphas, watching as they led him to a rather large house. His ears perked up as one alpha finally decided to answer his question. His mother had told him that he was an omega, and apparently the wolves knew this as well. So, apparent he coud bear children and raise them. He thought about that for a moment until the other alpha began to explain it more to him. Did these two alphas have an omega? He wasn't sure. Unless they were still working to try and court one. "No.. humans don't have things like this. For them, females are key to survival. But even then, they aren't treated fairly despite being important." He told him, unsure if things were different here. The young omega just let him finish explaining, nodding his head as they entered the large home.

Yuca decided to shed out of the belt he wore that held all of his silver weapons. Placing it beside the door before they entered. It was a rather spacious home, certainly a nice place. He curiously wandered about, sniffing at anything. Just observing the whole place while he was here. While having the silver off, his natural scent began to come through more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:43 pm

Gregory continued to walk ahead of the pair, glancing about toward the pack often, leading the omega toward a large house in the middle of all the others, Greg glancing to the omega as he spoke, "Well... Omegas have the ability to bare and raise young... They become bonded to an alpha after the alpha had courted him to their liking and normally they bond for life" Gregory stated, giving a slight shrug.

A sigh rang out from behind the omega, "My brother is horrible at explaining things, in a way it runs like a wolf pack, there's alphas, like my brother and myself, who are more dominant and protective of their families and home, they have a strong drive to bond with an omega, as my brother said, omegas have the ability to bare children for their alpha" Simon explained as he stood beside the omega, his arms staying folded over his chest, "Omegas are the key to survival, we aren't sure if humans are the same way, but our kind depends on our bonds with our mate's" The alpha said lightly, "Betas are more of a middle ground, they're more normal for lack of a better word, they don't have as strong of drives as alphas or as string of maternal instincts as omegas, but they could pair off with an alpha or omega, or they could bond with another beta, fate decides who we bond to" Simon said to the omega.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:14 pm

Luca silently followed the alpha, still keeping a firm hold on the blade that was in his hands. Ready to use it if he had to protect himself. His ears remained flat against his head, gazing around as he was led down the street and into the forest. Gazing around warily, hoping this wasn't a trick that he just got himself into. After what was forever, they ended up in a clearing. He gazed around, a bit shocked to see all these buildings and people. He could feel eyes on him, causing him to shrink back in alarm. He wasn't expecting to see this, especially the judging eyes of the alphas. He felt so out of place. That, and they were uncertain about his presence. Mostly due to the fact that they could smell the silver on him. His instincts got the best of him and he shifted closer to the alphas. He really didn't know why he felt the sudden need to hide between the alphas, but he practically did.

He eventually cleared his throat and stepped away from the two werewolves. Not wanting to act too weird. "What are these statuses? You keep bringing them up, even calling me by one. My mother tried to explain it, but she never could explain it right. You keep calling me an omega, and I don't know what significance that has. I know you two are alphas, but don't know what that's for either." He said, moving his blase carefully back into it's sheath. Moving his arms to cross over his chest, watching the two.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 6:24 am

"Very good" Greg said as he watched the omega, both alphas nodding toward one another, "You'll be very pleased, though we do ask that you don't reveal our home, it's the only safe place for many families, it took some time convincing the omegas to make it a home" Greg said before he turned, shoving his hands into his pockets, beginning to lead the omega down the empty street.

Simon huffed as he watched the omega closely, nodding as his brother spoke, "Our pack does not want to cause problems, we just wish to survive" He said before walking in the back of the group, arms folded over his chest while walking. The Alpha's lead the omega deep into the forest and past a thick grouping of trees, the trees suddenly opening up to reveal a huge clearing with buildings everywhere, young werewolves running about and playing while their omega parents watched, alpha werewolves watching and playing with their children.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 6:13 am

The young omega bared his teeth and returned the growls. He may be outnumbered, but that didn't mean he wouldn't fight. He was more than willing to fight the two alphas that stood on either side of him. "Don't call me that," he shot at the werewolf. Pointing his weapon directly at the alpha that spoke. Ears remaining back against his head, still keeping his eyes focused between the two. "I don't trust either of you. You could be leading me away to kill me for all I know." He growled, moving the weapon between the two. Absolutely hating how close they were to him.

He aimed to fire another bullet, realizing that the gun didn't have another. He turned to grab a few more bullets. Working to shove them into the gun he held. Only to cause him to drop the gun due to how much he was shaking. The bullets and the gun clanking onto the ground. Scrambling to pull out his silver knife instead, holding it firmly in his hands. He tried to stop his trembling, but found it rather hard to do so. "Fine.. but if you're lying to me I swear. I'll shove this blade into your heart and down your throat." He growled. Knowing well the two alphas would insist he follow. Luca didn't know why he was agreeing to this, but here he was. He just hoped they didn't attack him like that werewolf did his mother.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 5:46 am

Growls rang out from the chests of both alphas after the shot rang out, fangs baring on both sides of the omega, "Now now omega, don't be like that" Gregory frowned, "We are showing you no aggression until you fired that demon weapon" The alpha said, "We offer you a chance to see our pack, to see what true werewolves are, to see we're only trying to survive in a world that punishes us" Gregory said as he watched the omega closely, both alpha werewolves ready to lunge if they needed to.

Simon glared when the shot whizzed past his ear, growling deeply, "A true honorable werewolf would never force themself onto anyone, that is not our way, if we were to bring dishonor to ourselves or our pack, we would never be able to join the great hunt once our time has come" Simon stated firmly, "You would be able to join the great hunt as well, if you embraced your heritage" The alpha stated firmly, "If your father was a proper werewolf, that meant he and your mother agreed to have you, rogue werewolves are rising more due to more hunters showing their faces, your father may have been trying to chase rogues away and another found your with your mother, or a rogue killed your father and found your mother earlier on so you wouldn't remember" Simon rambled on as he ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 5:34 am

Luca could only bristle as the beast finally decided to show himself. Moving the pistol up to point it directly at the werewolf. Gritting his teeth and narrowing his pale yellow eyes. Though, dread filled him as he scented another werewolf. Glancing behind himself to see that he was surrounded. Ears moving back against his head, moving his pistol between the two large males. Trying not to let his hand quiver, feeling his heart beat rapidly in his chest. He bared his teeth and growled in warning. "Traitor? I didn't ask to be part werewolf. A werewolf bred with my mother to create me." His grip on the gun tightened. Growl growing louder, warning the two wolves to stay away from him. When they got too close, he fired off a warning shot in their direction. He was trembling now, but he didn't know why.

"I'm here to avenge my mother's death. I thought we were safe with the werewolves, accepted by them. But a werewolf raped and killed my mother right in front of me. Leaving me with nothing but guilt and revenge." He told them, still keeping his teeth bared. "I'm not one of you, I was never one of you. Especially not after my mothers death." He growled, eyes darting between the two. Making sure they kept their distance. What didn't help was that he caught their scent, they were two alphas. He was an omega, he didn't stand a chance against the two. But, at least he had his silver bullets to keep him safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next