From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:26 am

Luca nearly whined in complaint as Gregory stopped thrusting into him. Turning his head to look at the alpha on top of him. "I'm younger than you both are. So, to me, you're rather old. But hey, guess that means that you are both experienced and strong." He chuckled, tail swaying at the playful bites. Ears folding back to return the bites with gentle nips and licks.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:56 am

The alpha flicked his ears as he listened to the omega's words, scoffing lightly as he gave a rough buck of his hips before he stopped thrusting into the omega, "You really can't think we're that old, do you?" He grunted, gripping firmly onto the omega, "You're just considerably younger than us" He huffed, biting playfully at the omega.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 7:59 am

The omega remained in place as the alpha remained firmly planted on top of him. Emitting a soft noise as Gregory got to work quickly thrusting into him. Letting him do what he wished. "I won't get hurt. Besides, I think I will be able to tire you both out. Besides, I am younger than you two are." Luca responded in a chuckle. Noises of pleasure still leaving him as his mate thrusted into him. Shifting back against him, trying to get his cock deeper into him. "Ngh, fuck.." he panted out, ears back as his tongue fell out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 7:25 am

The large male chuckled at the omega's response, his tail wagging and he pressed himself firmly against the other, getting straight to work as he thrust his hips quickly against the omega's, bringing him back to meet his thrusts, "I have a feeling it'll take you a bit to tire both of us out" He chuckled, "One of us maybe, but you may hurt yourself or just tire yourself out too much if you try both of us" He said as he licked at his scruff softly, his paws squirming lightly as he thrust into the other roughly and quickly, letting out deep grunts and growls of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 7:16 am

The hybrid omega's tail wagged as Gregory licked at his face, shifting on his paws in excitement. Moving to steady himself as the large alpha mounted him. Softly huffing once he felt his hips against his own. Groaning once he felt his cock enter him, digging his claws into the ground as Gregory went to work thrusting into him. "You don't have to worry, alpha. Im more worried about making either of you tired," he chuckled through moans and pants.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 3:44 am

Gregory watched his brother leave before he pushed up against the omega and he licked at his face, the alpha was quick to mount the omega and he began humping him quickly, his paws wrapping firmly around his waist, "I wouldn't dream if keeping you waiting little omega" He cooed as he wagged his tail, easing his cock into the omega and groaning out as he pulled him back firmly, the alpha groaning out loudly as he thrust into the omega, "If you are too tired let me know, I don't want to push you" He said as he nuzzled the other softly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 3:40 am

Luca shuddered as Simon's cock popped out of him. He shifted on his paws and panted. Turning his head to look at his mate as he stepped away. "Okay, just make sure you stay safe. I don't want to find out something hapoened." He told Simon, turning his head to lick Simon before he left. Turning his attention to his other mate that was still below him.

The young omega watched him crawl out from under him. He could feel a shudder pass over his spine as Gregory mentioned keeping the cum inside of him. "I did promise to make sure you had a turn with me," he mused. Turning to give the alpha's muzzle a few licks. "Don't keep me waiting," he teased, brushing up against him. Coaxing the alpha before him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 1:47 pm

Simon chuckled as he wagged his tail, staying standing over the omega while tied to him until his knot shrunk enough to pop out of the omega, he slid off the omega and wagged his tail, "Well, since you two will be busy, I'll go on a patrol and get a hunt in" He chuckled as he began to move away from the pair.

Gregory groaned as he felt the omega licking at his cock, bucking his hips, glancing to the side as he heard his brother leave them alone, he pulled away from the omega's teat, licking him a few more times before he began crawling out from under him, "Well omega, let's go make sure all that cum stays in you" He chuckled, "It's an alpha's duty to please his omega and make sure he's good and full of pups" He said as he wagged his tail and his cock throbbed between his legs.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 7:54 am

"Yeah, yeah.. you both will get a taste. But it's mostly for the pups." He told him with an amused snort. He rolled his eyes as the alphas bickered slightly. He wondered if the pups would have their quirkiness. He could only hope so, he loved it. Luca groaned softly as Gregory continued to suckle on his teat. Still licking at his cock, making sure not to lick him too much. Wanting to tease his mate, finding it fun to tease him. "You two are going to make sure I because pregnant, aren't you?" He mused, tail swaying as he licked at his cock more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 7:31 am

"So long as you save some for me too omega" Simon cooed as he nipped the omega's ear playfully, his tail continued to wag as he stayed draped over the omega, listing to the loud sucks of his brother below them, "Could you be any louder Greg? You're such a turn off" Simon growled lightly.

Gregory couldn't help but reutrn his brother's growl, pulling back briefly, "Well then quit hogging" Greg huffed before he latched back onto the omega's teat, sucking on him again and he groaned as he felt the omega licking and nuzzling his cock, he bucked his hips in an instant, his knot beginning to swell from the omega's touch.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 7:27 am

"O-Okay," the omega spoke softly, feeling his body relax. Glad his alphas understood what he felt. This was all new to him, so it would take a while to get used to this. He blinked as Simon began to speak, looking down to see him work on his teat. Blushing at what Simon had to say about him. Snorting in amusement at the small story. "I wouldn't be surprised if he tried when I do start nursing pups." He mused. He shuddered as the alpha suckled on the teat. Shifting on his paws to get comfortable. Looking down to see the alpha's cock harden out of his sheath. Moving his head down to nuzzle and lap at it playfully. Deciding to tease him for a while.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 7:01 am

Simon chuckled as he nuzzled the omega, "You'll never disappoint us" he said, "You are only just finding out about yourself, it'll take time for you to learn" He explained as he fussed over the omega, chuckling when he glanced down to his brother, "Brother stayed nursing off of our mother for some time, mother had such a hard time getting him to stop nursing off of him, many times our father had to pry him off" He snickered.

Gregory wagged his tail as he curled his paws around the omega, "Of course we want you to carry little omega, just the thought of seeing you plump with pups while nursing a litter" The aloha growled at the idea, becoming excited, his cock hardening out of his sheath and twitching in excitement, the aloha continuing to lick the omega's rear before he latched onto the teat and he began sucking loudly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 6:53 am

"Yeah.. I hope so. I don't want to disappoint either of you." He told them, closing his eyes at the gentle licks and nuzzles he received. He was afraid pf disappointing them. He was afraid of not being good enough for them to the point where they find a new omega. He didn't want that to happen, ever. A soft noise left the omega as a tongue ran over one of his teats. Fur heating up more at the licks. "I guess... you can't wait for me to carry, can you?" He asked them both through a soft chuckle. Shifting on his paws to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 6:30 am

"Don't worry" Simon said through his pants as he licked at the omega's cheeks, "You have two alphas to help you, and the entire pack will help you" He said as he wagged his tail, "Your instincts will take over once you let them" He told him softly as he fussed over the omega.

Gregory let out a grunt of agreement with his brother as he continued to lick at the omega's belly, rolling onto his back and continuing to wag his tail, "Well well well, lookie here" The alpha chuckled, finding the omega's double row of teats, though currently quite small, and he nosed the fur away from one, beginning to lick at the test.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 6:25 am

Luca could only snort softly as Simon flopped over him, feeling his cock twitch inside of him. Trying not to move arlund too much. Not wanting to tug on his knot and hurt eother of them because he moved. "Course, and I'm sure you both love knotting me." He responded playfully. The omega tilted his head as Gregory crawled under him. Feeling his fur grow hot as he mentioned being round with their pups. "I just.. hope I can be a good parent if that happens. I never knew I could become... you know. And I don't know how to take care of children." He said, ducking his head down. Shuddering as his other alpha groomed at his belly. "Maybe my instincts'll help." He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 6:02 am

Simon panted heavily as he draped himself over the omega, his knot and cock throbbing inside the omega, keeping his paws firmly around his waist, "You just love having a knot shoved into you don't you omega?" He panted with a snicker, his tail wagging.

Gregory wagged his tail and he nuzzled the omega, shifting his weight and he crawled under the omega, beginning to lap at his belly, "We're glad we met you too omega" He cooed, his tail wagging, "Hopefully soon you'll be so plump with our pups" He said as he continued to lick at his belly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:55 am

The omega shifted as Simon worked his knot into him. Whining at how the knot stretched him open. He felt the knot shove deeper into him, making sure they were secured together before the alpha shot his seed into him. Filling him full of his cum. He knew he was going to have to wash up eventually. A bit of him still felt full from the cum that had previously been shot into him.

He moved his head up to continue nuzzling at Gregory. Licking at his ears, tail still wagging in content. Glad to have both of his alphas around him. He loved them both equally and was glad to have them both. Maybe they were fated to meet, he was glad they did. "I'm.. I'm glad I met you two. Don't know where I'd be if I didn't." He said, hoping they knew how happy he was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 6:17 pm

Simon panted and growled as he thrust into the omega roughly, his knot swelling and hitting against the omega, he groaned as he felt the omega climax around his cock, he shifted his weight and barked out as his knot popped into the omega, he panted as he gave short and quick thrusts until he came within the omega, giving his own howl as he jerked his hips one last time.

Gregory chuckled softly as he nuzzled and licked at the omega, "The pack knows to chase any rogues off if they're a threat to anyone" He told him, "I know you'll do your best" He told the omega, staying close and continuing to nuzzle the omega as his brother knotted him.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:35 am

Luca emitted noises of pleasure as Simon's cock rapidly plunged into him. Trying not to get himself pushed forward because of how rough his mate was thrusting into him. Though he was rather thankful that the alpha was pulling him back against his hips. Shifting back as he felt his knot hit at his folds. A shudder running along his spine at the thought of the alpha knotting him and pumping him full of his seed.

His tail continued to wag at the nuzzles and licks Gregory gave him. Turning his head to return them. He tilted his head when the alpha mentioned rogue wolves catching his scent. "Rogues?" He questioned, a tad bit out of breath from the noises he was emitting. "He.. He'll go out next time. Then you can have me to yourself." He assured Gregory, licking at his muzzle lovingly. "I'm not going to favor one over the other. You both will have your fair shair of me. I love you both equally." He said, trying not to mess up his words. Shuddering as he howled, cumming around Simon's cock. Cunt clenching tightly around his length.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 1:35 pm

Simon gave his brother a small glance before he stayed hunched over the omega and thrust into him quickly and roughly, keeping his paws wrapped around his waist firmly, grunting and growling loudly in pleasure as he pulled the omega back to meet his thrusts, licking and biting at the omega's scruff as his knot began to swell and hit against the omega.

Gregory gave his brother a slight grunt of greeting before he continued to lick and nuzzle at the omega, his tail swaying lightly, "It seems that a few rogue wolves joined together when they caught your scent on the winds, we covered your tracks and made sure you were practically invisible to rogues, all while my brother had you to himself" He gave a small huff, anything involving the omega would end up being a competition between the alphas, though the alphas didn't seem to be at one another's throats again, "Don't you worry little omega, I'll make sure we have our own time together" The alpha gave a light grin, his tail continuing to wag.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 9:12 am

Luca panted and whined as he felt Simon's cock plunge into him. Shuddering as the head of his cock bumped and rubbed along his inner walls. Even hitting at his cervix ever so slightly. He was almost too dazed to hear the door open up. Moving his head to see who had entered the house, noticing that Gregory had returned home. How long had he been gone? He didn't know. Then again, how long was he asleep for?

"S-Sorry, but I told Simon- ngh.." he whined out at the cock plunging into him. Eventually he got himself together and started to speak once more. "I told Simon you'd have me later." He managed to say. Tail wagging to the side as Greg approached him. Rather content as his mate licked at his face. Returning the nuzzles and soft licks. Showing that he was indeed pleased to see him again. "Where.. where did you go?" He gasped out, moving back against Simon's thrusts.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 4:18 am

Simon groaned out loudly and gave deep growls as he bucked and thrust into his mate, biting at his scruff and wagging his tail, his cock throbbing whole plunging deep into the omega, bringing him back just as hard as he thrust into him. The alpha flicked his ears as he faintly heard the front door but he was too tired up with the omega.

Gregory raised a brow as he spotted his brother and their omega, he chuckled lightly as he watched them, "Gee thanks for waiting for me" He said as he stretched, grunting as he shifted into his own wolf form and he padded toward the pair, nuzzling and licking at the omega's face softly, his tail wagging lightly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 4:02 am

The hybrid omega huffed softly as the alpha hooked his paws around his hips. Bringing him close and holding him in place. A soft noise left Luca once his cock shoved into him. Tail swaying as his mate got to work thrusting into him quickly. Rumbling and moaning as the cock plunged into his sensitive cunt. Returning the nuzzles while giving soft yips. Eager for Gregory to come home so he could pamper him as well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 2:16 pm

The alpha curled his paws around the omega's waist as he pulled him closer, his humps becoming quicker and more forceful as he thrust into his mate, groaning loudly as he bit and licked at his scruff, his tail wagging as he rubbed his snout against the omega's, bringing him close to meet his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 5:43 am

The hybrid looked back to see what Simon was doing, about to question him when the alpha jumped up over him. Grabbing onto him and holding him close. He shifted his hips and whined as his cock nudged and pressed against his folds. Tail moving to the side so he could push into him better. Ears twitching as he glanced back to his alpha. Eager for the alpha to thrust into him already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next