From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:08 am

The harpy shuddered and emitted a soft moan as the lips trailed to his chest. Chuckling as he glanced down at him curiously. "You trying to get a mouthful of my feathers?" He asked with an amused tone. Hand moving up to stroke at the dragon's hair, enjoying how soft it was against his fingers. Rather surprised that it was so soft. Liam gave a soft hum in response, letting him know that he was indeed listening. His legs kicked out, feet uncurling in surprise as the other's cock filled him. Whimpering softly at the stretch, glad he stopped to give him time to get used to his size. Softly cursing as he worked to get used to the size, evently relaxing against Drake. "O-Okay, I'm ready.." he breathed out, feeling like he got used to it. Moving a hand down to grab for Drake's chin. Lifting his head up to kiss him, working his lips against his own before pulling away for air.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 5:15 am

Drake gave a low pleasured growl as he continued to grind against the other, kissing and biting at his neck until his kisses moved to his chest, he continued to grind against him before he prodded his cock against his entrance, "If you want me to stop, tell me" He murmured softly against the other as he slowly pushed into him, groaning lightly as he pushed his cock as deep as he could into the other before sitting still to let him get used to his size, even while he was in his hidden form he was still girthy and impressive compared to other males, mostly due to being a dragon.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 3:32 am

Liam emitted a surprised chirp as he was lifted up, shifting with his back pressed up against the wall. Legs stretching out, not wanting to accidentally scratch him with his talons. The last thing he wanted to do was piss off Drake. Feathers fluffing as hips rolled and rutted against him. Feet curling out of pleasure. "Drake-" he whimpered softly, arms curled tightly around his shoulders. Making sure he was steady against him, tail twitching and flicking ever so slightly. While he was pressed against Drake, he just thought about their differences in appearance. The dragon possessed more muscle and was bulkier than he was. While he on the other hand was thin and lanky. And the fact that he probably weighed like nothing to Drake. He had to be light, or else he wouldn't be able to fly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 12:16 pm

A deep rumbling purr resonated from the dragon's chest, he continued to kiss at the other's neck softly before he grasped his hips and picked him up, holding him against the wall and he began grinding against him softly, biting softly at his neck, his cock growing hard quickly as he rolled his hips firmly against the other's.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:15 am

"O-Okay.." he responded softly, briefly shuddering as Drake began to kiss at his neck. Chewing on his bottom lip as fingers traversed over his form. Feeling them brush along skin and through his feathers. His eyes slightly closed as hands palmed at his crotch, emitting a soft noise of pleasure. Talons gripping at the ground as he remained pressed against the wall. Arms moving up to curl around his shoulders, keeping him close to his body.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 9:00 am

"Just tell me if you want to stop, we'll go at your pace" He said softly, nuzzling him and he began kissing at his neck softly, using his hands to run along the harpy's body, softly massaging him, feeling up his chest before moving slowly to his crotch, palming him softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:40 am

The Red-tailed Hawk blushed as he was pressed against the wall. Watching Drake as he held him lightly against the wall. Heart pounding in his chest, a bit worried he was going to get taken advantage of again, but he forced himself to relax. Knowing well that the dragon would give him the chance to back away from this if needed. He shuddered as Drake's face moved into the crook of his neck, nestled in his soft feathers. "O-Okay, I trust you." He breathed, trying not to get too nervous.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:05 am

Drake frowned lightly as he listened before he moved closer and softly pinned the other against the wall, giving him room to pull away if he wanted, "Let me show you what it means to want it" He said softly, tucking his head against his neck softly, "I want you to know you can feel pleasure, not just be used by someone" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:03 am

Liam opened his mouth to respond, but closed it. He doubted that saying was logical, but he just went with it. Eyes focused on the dragon as he listened to what he had to say. "Have I? No... No one is interested in me. Which is fine, I'm not complaining, but I'd like to enjoy feeling the bond that people have with their partner. I don't want to be continuously forced to be someone's cum dump because they thought that was the only use I have." He responded, yellow eyes drifting to the side as he rubbed his arm slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:34 am

"They always say curiosity killed the cat, what about the harpy?" He teased and chuckled softly, "Y'know... I have a feeling you haven't been with anyone by choice... You haven't felt what it is when you do something with someone, instead of being forced" He murmured, raising a brow lightly as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:30 am

Liam could feel his feathers fluff up in surprise as Drake commented on the way he was gazing at him. He looked to the side, ears moving back nervously. "I- You're a good looking guy! Who couldn't help but look..." he stumbled over his own words nervously. "And I was a tad bit curious is all-" he sheepishly responded, moving to pat down his feathers when they were fully dried.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:05 am

The dragon stretched lightly as he got out of his shower and he started to dry himself off, "Like what you see or something?" He teased lightly, having noticed the other's wandering eyes, giving him a teasing grin as he moved toward him, though still kept an arm's length away, trying to keep from making the other nervous.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 5:57 am

"Pardon me, not as defenseless as I used to be." The Red-tailed Hawk corrected himself with a chuckle. Ruffling up his feathers as Drake mentioned having a shower. When he stepped to the showers after him, he turned on the water and fluffed his feathers. Soaking them in the water as he stood under the stream. He glanced over to the dragon, blushing as he shifted his gaze away. Embarrassed to see the size member he sported. He swallowed and continued to preen and clean himself while he showered. When he was finished, he went to blow dry his feathers.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:45 am

"Well not completely defenseless, you have me now" He chuckled, "Lets go shower then we can head out and I can show you what I really look like" He said and gave him a smile before leading the other to the showers, easily undressing and setting his things aside before he went to turn the water on, standing in full view of the other with no shame, he didn't seem to care if the other had seen him naked.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:42 am

Huh, you learn something new everyday. Liam grinned, rather glad that it wasn't the case now. He wouldn't have Drake here if dragons still lived in solitude. The Red-tailed Hawk looked down at his talons, glancing back up to Drake with a grin. "They're supposed to be used for catching and killing. But I don't use them that way. Though I still attempt to keep them sharp. If I didn't have these talons, i would be completely defenseless." He told him. Tapping his talons against the ground lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:12 am

"Dragons are a very stubborn and prideful race, back in the old days they would stay in solitude as to not fight with others over appearances and territory" He explained before they began. Drake didn't even seem to break a sweat once they were done, chuckling lightly to him, "For a beginner, you're pretty good, your talons are something" He chuckled, folding his wings to his back and he let his dragon features vanish.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:02 am

"I can see why, they are rather magnificent." He told him, a wide smile on his face. Just wanting to sit and pet the scales. "It's just like how I pride my feathers." Liam hummed in response. Brightening up as he suggested showing him his true form. "That would be amazing! I've always wanted to see what a dragon looks like!" He chirped, ruffling up his feather to go practice with the other. It wasn't long before he got the hang of some moves, though he still needed work. He shifted and panted, looking over to Drake. "How'd I do?" He asked, hoping he did well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:35 am

Drake watched the other, his eyes becoming slitted as he felt his tail being touched, his scales reflecting plenty of light, "I like to keep them clean, dragons hold a lot of pride over their scales" he stated, watching him, "Maybe I'll show you what I really look like when we're done, I have to stay in his form most of the time because I just wouldn't fit in the building" He told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:27 am

The Red-tailed Hawk looked over to Drake as he allowed his dragon features to show. Finding his scales to be rather beautiful. After stretching, he carefully stepped over and reached out a cautious hand. Rather curious as to what they would feel like upon being touched. "Y'know, your scales are rather beautiful." He commented in awe, still stroking a hand along the length of his tail. Finally pulling a hand away, flashing him a grin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:37 am

Drake chuckled as he glanced to the other before continuing with class. Once class was over and they went to their lockers, Drake got everything he needed and stuffed it into his bag before he closed his locker and looked to the other, "Yup" He said, walking with him to the gym before throwing his stuff to the side and he stretched himself out, letting his fangs, claws and wings form, along with his tail, his tail smacking lightly around the ground.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:55 am

Liam rolled his eyes and shook his head, though he still sported a wide grin on his face. He sat silently through class and smiled when it was over. He trailed to his locker and stuffed his homework in his bag, grabbing it out of the locker when it was loaded up. He stepped over to the dragon when he closed his locker. "So, ready to show me a few techniques for protecting myself?" He asked with a smile. Carrying his bag to the gym, humming as he decided to do another stretch to get himself ready.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 7:39 am

"Well now, whoever said it would be forced" He teased him and chuckled, glancing up and silencing as the teacher began the class, taking notes when he needed to, though he clearly began to look bored after a bit, he was just getting tired of sitting around most of the day.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 6:11 am

"Fair enough," he responded with amusement, looking over to the dragon with a wide grin. Smile only widening as Drake spoke yet again. Nearly barking out in laughter at what he said. "Bodyguard, perhaps. But sex slave? I highly doubt it. Unless you're into that kinda thing. I'd prefer to have someone whos willing to stick around, darling. Not someone whose forced with me." Liam chuckled, flashing him a playful wink before paying attention to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:21 pm

"Well I don't like anyone else in this damn place, might as well stick close to someone I know" He teased, making himself comfortable, "You seem to enjoy my company anyway" He chuckled as he watched him, "Unless you just want me close for your own personal body guard and eventual sex slave" He said dramatically and laughed.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:47 am

Liam was lost in thought when Drake stepped within the classroom. Lifting his head up from his hand to look at him, an amused grin on his face as the dragon started to tease him. "Perhaps, and what about you? You seem to be very fond of sticking close." He teased the male, watching as he came to sit down at the desk beside him. Rather glad to have someone keep him company in the class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next