From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 3:30 am

"Well aren't you compassionate" He teased as he kept the omega close, giving a few teasing bucks of his hips, "I doubt he would care if you did it for him, he's dead" He grunted as he watched him, letting out a light laugh, "There's gotta be some other reason, an omega like you wouldn't just choose to complete someone's quest" He stated.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 3:25 am

Skylar huffed softly as he allowed the alpha to pull a blanket over them. "Well, that artifact you have is something I need to unlock a trinket I have back at home. Inside of the trinket should be a clue regarding where to find the other clues. The lost city of riches is said to be a myth, but I have a journal from a man that attempted to find it. But he died before finding it. So I wanted to see it through for him." He responded to the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:14 pm

"Well, it'll be a bit before my knot goes down, tell me about this thing, the only info I got on it was from my contact and that was just it was expensive and where it was" He stated, holding the omega close to him, giving low purrs as he even pulled a blanket over the omega.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:08 pm

The omega grunted as he was moved, relaxing once he was placed into a comfortable position. "After we untie, I have a place right across town. There I have a few things that I need that artifact for." He explained. Shifting to see if he could pull the alpha out of him. But noticed that he couldn't do so yet.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:55 pm

"Good" He said as he curled his arms around the omega, holding him as he moved their position, the alpha laying on his back and holding the omega close, purring loudly as he made himself comfortable, "So, what's the plan now partner?" He gave a sly grin as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:41 pm

Skyler chuckled softly as he listened to the alpha. "I don't have any tricks up my sleeve, love. I'm only speaking the truth." He purred in response. A noise of surprise left him as he felt the large knot being yanked out of him. Only to be thrusted back into him. Whining as he felt some of his cum drip from him. Remaining limp on the bed below him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:33 am

The alpha kept his eyes on the omega as he stood over him, rumbling out lightly, "Well, I may just have to see how it goes then omega, but any funny business and I take the artifact and I'm gone" He said, grunting as he yanked his knot out of the omega one last time for emphasis before he thrust his knot into him again.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:57 am

The omega hummed as the alpha leaned over him. Bucking his hips a few times. Shifting deeper into him ever so slightly. He chuckled and purred softly, eyes fixed on him. "Come on, handsome. I know I may be a prostitute but I'm not that deceiving. There'll be more than enough for the two of us to share. Besides, I've been on trips like these before. So I know how things run and what I'm looking for. It gets lonely on my adventures. I was thinking you could tag along. Be my partner in this quest for treasure. I can make sure you're satisfied as well," he rumbled in delight. Moving his hips back against his playfully.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:50 am

The alpha raised a brow as he listened to the omega, huffing softly and he leaned over him, playfully bucking his hips a few times, "Well, let's say I agree to this, omega, what's in it for me? We'll have to split what we find, you know that" He grunted, staying over him as he watched him with a suspicious look.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:34 am

The omega grunted as he continued his deep thrusts. Fingertips still holding the bedsheets as he was knotted. Closing his eyes tightly as the alpha gave short, rough thrusts into him. Making sure he was deep enough for his cum. "Buyers? Come on, babe. That thing you got there is worth more than what those buyers have combined." He smirked and opened an eye, looking to the other man with a wide grin. Huffing as the alpha filled him, shuddering as he let himself loosen up for a moment. "It's an artifact that holds they key to a lost city full of treasure. I've been doing quite a bitnof research and that right there is what I need to help crack the case." He hummed and shifted to prop his arm up. "Do you want what little they have to offer? Or do you want to be adventurous and seek out a lost city filled to the brim with treasure?" He asked the alpha curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:18 am

The alpha continued his rough thrusts into the omega, growling deeply as he thrust, gripping onto the omega before he knotted him again and this time let his knot stay within him, panting and he gave short quick thrusts into the omega, "Well, I'll have you know I won't give it up easily, I have quite a few buyers already" He grinned slyly, bucking his hips again and groaning as he came within the omega.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 4:01 am

Skyler kept his head down in his arms, nearly whining as the alpha stopped thrusting. Only being a tease and giving one singular rough thrust into him every so often. Biting his lip in an effort to stop himself from drooling. He turned his head to look at the omega, raising an eyebrow curiously at his words. Fingertips digging into the bedsheets at each rough thrust. "Perhaps, my dear. Though, I have been planning things out for when I had it in my possession. You're not the only one seeking the secrets it has." He panted out. Hips tensing as he felt his knot shove into him. Only to be yanked out. This going on for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 3:52 am

The alpha gave a cocky grin as he heard the surprise from the omega, his thrusts nearly stopping unless he gave a singular rough thrust into the omega, licking his lips as he thought of many ways of knotting the omega, a shiver running up his spine, "Y'know... I think I understand your deal now" He cooed playfully, giving a rough thrust with each word he spoke, "You want to tire me out, just like that other alpha, and steal what I stole, don't you" He cooed, shifting his weight to force his large knot into the other, but pulling his knot out right after, doing this a few times, "Am I right?" He snickered.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

The omega purred as teeth ran along his spine. Feet digging into the ground as the alpha pounded into him. "I'm not like most omegas, darling. I like to spice things up a bit, which is why I chose this job. Though, eventually I would like to settle down." He hummed. Giving a surprised noise as gave a rough thrust into him. Body jolting a bit in surprise.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 3:45 am

The alpha gave a grunt before letting out a chuckle, nipping along his back as he gave deep and rough thrusts into him, growling out in pleasure, "Most omegas want to be tied down by one alpha, in more ways than one, yet you like to go around as many alphas as you can it seems" He cooed, giving a particularly rough thrust into the omega, smacking his hips roughly against the omega's.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 3:29 am

Skyler shuddered at the warm lips against his skin. Letting the alpha pull him back against his thrusts. "Oh, sweetheart, you wouldn't believe how interesting this can be. It pays the bills and I get to have fun." He purred in response, shifting his hips as the male roughly pounds into him. Body trembling with how much pleasure he felt. He never could get enough of this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 1:35 pm

"Nothing special, just long hours and lots of paperwork" He said, groaning loudly as he thrust roughly into the omega, kissing at his shoulders as he pulled him back to meet his thrusts, "I figure you have quite the exciting job" He growled as he thrust into the other, biting along his spine softly as he shifted his weight to thrust deeper into the other.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 7:28 am

"Really now? I bet you have an interesting job if your work does that to you." Shifting his hips slightly as Weston pushed into him. He moaned lightly as the alpha started to thrust into him. Letting the male pull his hips back as he thrusted forward. Moving his head down into his arms, closing an eye as moans continued to leave his throat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:14 am

"Let's just say, work keeps my busy and preoccupied" He said, kissing and sucking at his neck and he gave a deep groan as he thrust into him, he gave a few slow thrusts at first, though with the feel of how loose the omega still was from before, he doubted he needed to get used to his girth, he bit at the omega's shoulders as he pulled him back to meet his thrusts forward, the alpha groaning loudly in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:11 am

Skyler watched as their clothes were tossed to the side. Humming lightly as the alpha grinded against him, tilting his head to the side as lips worked against his neck. "Really? I thought you would've spent time with an omega? You are handsome after all." He responded curiously. Shifting his hips slightly as he felt his cock press against him, eagerly awaiting for him to push in and pound him into this bed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 3:04 pm

The alpha growled out as he tossed their clothing aside, grinding against the omega and he kissed at his neck softly, "It's been a while since I've spent time with an omega" He admitted to the other while he nipped along his shoulder blades, purring loudly as he began prodding his hardening cock against the other's entrance, curling his arms firmly around his waist.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 2:58 pm

The omega hummed as he kept his eyes focused on the alpha. Looking down when the other wrapped his arms around his waist. "I can do that," he responded, a soft purr leaving his lips as he enjoyed the attention. Then again, he always loved the attention. When the other male moved, he started to huff and conplain. Stopping when he was moved down against the bed. Shifting his feet down on the ground to get himself comfortable. Blushing as the alpha started to remove their clothes. He turned to look back, nearly gritting his teeth as he noticed the artifact was missing. He took in a deep breath, shifting back against the alpha. "Eager, aren't we?" He teased playfully, looking back towards the alpha. Moving his head down to rest it on his arms.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 3:13 am

Weston followed the omega closely, licking his lips, when he made sure the other wasn't looking he slipped the artifact into his bag, setting his things down by the door once they were in the room, he grinned as he was pushed onto the bed and he curled his arms around the omega, beginning to grind against him firmly, "Why don't we just see where this goes omega" He growled out and grinned, he rose up and moved the omega to the bed, he turned the omega to make him lay front first onto the bed, gripping his hips and he began grinding against him again, he kissed and bit at his neck before he began working their clothing off.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 7:11 pm

Skyler smiled as the alpha pulled him close, saying that he would enjoy having a moment of relaxation. He purred as the man bucked into his touch, asking if he had a room. The omega squeezed at his groin, chuckling as he stepped away. "Of course I do, and it is very secluded and quiet. So I can treat you to whatever you want," He hummed, grabbing for his hand to lead him to the building that he stayed at. Once he found his room, he stepped inside and pulled the alpha into the room. Sky had to plan this carefully, he needed to snatch up the artifact under his nose. He was sure he could do it in the heat of the moment. Alphas barely pay attention while in a haze of lust, so he could use that against the man. He led him to the bed and pushed him down, sitting on his lap. "Is there anything you want the most, alpha?" He asked, pressing his hands to his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:45 pm

Weston gave a yawn as he sat on a train, he had gotten word of a decent artifact that would get him quite a bit of money, the alpha glanced up when the train stopped and he rose, glancing about to see if he had been followed before he adjusted his black leather jacket, gripping his bag as he walked out of the station and toward the house, he grinned a she watched an omega go inside, he slipped in through a window, grunting as he could hear the alpha and omega together. West took his chance while they knotted to snatch the artifact and stuff it into his pocket, slipping out of the home easily. He jumped slightly as he felt and heard the omega, raising a brow before he gave a slight grin, "Well, I could use a bit of a relaxer" He said, curling his arm around the omega and bringing him closer, growling out deeply, he gave a light buck of his hips as he felt the other's hand over his crotch, "You have a room little omega?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune   The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search [Private] For Hidden Fortune
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next