From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Riders Were Around [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 12:26 pm

The dragon woke seconds before the other, he shifted his forms quickly and gave a bellowing roar as he curled around his rider, spreading his wings out to protect him from the flames, hissing and growling in pain as even his scales couldn't protect him from these flames, he swung his head around wildly, trying to find the source of the fire.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:11 am

"Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it if something did happen. But for now, I'm going to enjoy the peace." He said, shifting so he could lay on his side. Closing his eyes as he started to relax. Drifting off into slumber, curled and content. Miriam awoke with a start, coughing out in surprise as it was smoking around them. That's when he realized there was a fire.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:48 am

The dragon huffed as he sat in his spot, stretching out, "It very well could be the quiet before the storm" He said blandly, shrugging lightly as he watched him, he laid back and stared at the sky, watching it darken as night fell, he stared at the stars, letting out a breath.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:44 am

Miriam settled back against his bed roll, using it as a head rest. He wiggled from his clothes and settled down in his boxers. "It's nice for things to be quiet around here." He commented, looking over to the white dragon. Not caring about him just being naked. He's seen him naked before, so this wasn't the first time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:13 am

The dragon huffed as he followed, lashing his tail as he walked, he slowly shifted to his human form, his saddle falling to the ground with a thump, the now naked male easily lifting the saddle and carrying it to the rest of their things, his white scale patches sparkling in the sun.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:03 am

"I know, but nothing has happened yet." He assured, watching as they flew through the cave and into a hidden valley they stayed in. Miriam slid from the dragon's back, landing on his feet delicately. "Lets just relax for now, okay? It looks like it's getting dark." He said, walking to where his things were. He kept them in a remote, secret location. Not wanting to keep it out where it could be found.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:53 pm

The dragon snorted as he flew, glancing back toward the other, "I just don't like being separated, it puts you at risk" The white dragon huffed, flying toward a large mountian cave, he landed and moved inside, passing through the cave and he stepped into a hidden Valley that they stayed in, his tail lashing as he looked about.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:48 pm

"Yeah, but I don't think we'll be safe for long. I'm afraid of our lucking running dry." He said, trying his best to relax on top of the dragon. Watching the clouds pass by as they flew. "You could fool someone, yes. But I don't think too many people think to acknowledge dragons." He said. He had seen his dragon's human form. It was convincing, but he had also seen his scales below his shirt. So he had to keep clothes on to hide them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:27 pm

"It figures, I'm surprised he hadn't found us sooner" He admitted as he flew, staying within the clouds where he could hide easier, he constantly looked about, "It's strange how we dragons found ways to hide after this long, but we still have aspects that someone actually looking for could see" He said, meaning his scale patches he kept in his human form, luckily they were hidden under clothing though.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:23 pm

"So, from what someone told me, we need to be wary. I guess the king knows we're out here, and he's not happy to know that riders are appearing.." Miriam spoke, letting the dragon take to the air. Looking around as they flew. "We should be ready for anything." He added, looking over to the dragon. Relaxing as they flew through the sky.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:00 pm

Galreodar snorted as he began walking through the trees after his rider climbed into the saddle, his tail lashing and he moved to a clearing where he could get into the air easier, being as large as he was had some perks, but also some faults, once in the clearing he instantly jumped into the air and spread his wings, flying high up to stay out of sight.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 12:51 pm

Miri shook his head in amusement. "Hey, it still worked. You weren't found and nothing happened." He insisted, watching the white dragon stand to shake himself out. Watching a few scales drop to the ground. It amused him how much the dragon was able to shed. He swore he had a collection of scales from this dragon. "Yeah, I got what I wanted." He responded, patting his satchel. Climbing up onto his dragon as he spoke. "To be honest, I never thought it'd work," he mused.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:42 am

The large dragon grunt as he saw his rider, lashing his tail and he walked out of the cave, grumbling loudly, "Human children nearly found me you know, good thing I can imitate the sound of a bear" He hissed, standing to his full height and he shook himself out, shedding a few loose scales that were ready to fall off, he stretched his wings out, having felt cramped in the cave, "Did you get what you want?" He questioned, lowering his body down for his rider to climb on if he wished.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:39 am

Name: Miriam
Species: human/rider
Appearance: relatively short, only atands at about 4'5". His hair is brown, short, and scruffy on top, eyes a light green.

Miriam had ordered Galreodar to hide within a cave once he sensed danger was nearby. After the threat had passed, he went off to go check up on his dragon. Crossing his arms over his chest as he gazed at him. Amused to see him peering from the cave like he was. "Yeah, yeah.. I'm here. I can't control the time of which it takes to get these people to go." He responded, stepping into the cave. "I know you also have that human form of yours. But these people felt different, I don't think they could be fooled." That was a stupid thought, he knew. But it was better to be wary than to mess up because he wasn't being cautious.

(This sucks and im sorry-)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 6:11 am

Name: Galreodar
Species: Dragon
Dragon Appearance: 15 foot solid white male dragon, covered in scars from battles. Long razor sharp tail and claws, blazing red eyes.
Human Appearance: Similar to his dragon form, around 6 foot, long white hair and red eyes, small patches of white scales hidden under his clothing.

Galreodar snorted as he laid deep within a cave, his rider had told him to stay there for now, "Moron, he knows I can hide within humans, yet still tells me to hide in a cave" He huffed, a small puff of smoke leaving the dragon's nostrils, his tail lashed about and he sighed loudly. The white dragon peeked his head out of the cave, looking about, he had grown quickly after his rider had came along, he had hatched from a white egg and within a week he was three times the size, it only took four months for him to become full sized and able to ride, that was years ago, "Would you hurry up" He groaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Riders Were Around [Private]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7