From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:25 am

He led her confidently onward, protecting her from the stares and whispers as best he could. "you know, if these people knew how strong you were, they wouldn't dare say anything."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:20 am

She trembled in his grasp and looked away hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:19 am

"Yes, I think I do," he gripped her tighter so she couldn't push him away. "I'm going with you to the library whether you like it or not," he said lowly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:17 am

She tensed and hesitantly tried to push him away, tears in her eyes, "You don't have to" She whimpered and sniffled.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:15 am

Cocoa glared at the one who said the cruel words, though he didn't stop. He ran until he was at her side, walking beside her. "Here, walk with me," he murmured and drooped his foreleg around her to hold her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:13 am

Sola hadn't gone to the library, she went to the cafeteria, her ears drooping more as she heard comments directed toward her, "Hey! Look! It's Sola! The big fat whale!" One of Sola's bullies yelled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:08 am

"Ill do my best, I really do like her," he assured him and turned to go, waving as he left and chased down the hallway towards her, shouting her name to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:03 am

He sighed, "Go after her, she needs the comfort I can't give anymore, maybe you can do it, but believe me, if I hear you've made her upset I'll find you" He huffed, folding his arms over his chest, "She just didn't want to drag anyone else into what she's in" He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:55 am

He stared at him, shocked. "I'm sorry, I didn't know..." he tried explaining but gave up. "I didn't mean to..."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:52 am

"Because I've been with her through everything" He snapped and stood, "She can't ask her parents to stop smoking around her because if she asks, she gets beat, if she does something that don't like, she gets beat, everything else, she gets yelled at, school used to be her own little place where she was safe, but now look, just because she doesn't meet some bitches standards she gets out down" His voice began rising.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:47 am

He glared back at her friend. "And what the hell would you know about that, huh?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:45 am

Sola flinched and stepped back slightly, just the tone set her off and she walked past him, her head low, "Moron, she's trying to save you from feeling how she feels every blasted day of her life" He friend snapped, his ears back and glaring at Cocoa.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:39 am

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Look, if you don't want me to go with you just say so, alright?" The words came out more sharply and he had intended.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:35 am

"I guess" She mumbled and grabbed her things, "Though you might get made fun of for being around me" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:34 am

"Can I come with you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:32 am

"Well... It's my usual time to head to the library.." Sola murmured and stood, she normally left some classes early to go to the library.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:27 am

He stepped back at their reaction. "Oh, uh, sorry to hear that," he said awkwardly, scared he had offended the pretty girl. He was pretty sure he liked her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:25 am

Her friend suddenly frowned and Sola's mood seemed to drop drastically, "I've tried, it doesn't work" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:53 am

He winced at the list of reasons. "Don't worry, you look great. Have you ever asked your parents to not smoke inside?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:48 am

"Uhh yeah... I have athsma and lugging all this weight around doesn't help" She murmured softly, running a hand through her hair, "And all the smoking around the house doesn't help" She huffed.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:44 am

"Awesome," he replied, nodding to her and her friend. Suddenly he thought of something, and he asked as carefully as he could, "I noticed you seemed really out of breath when you finished."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:36 am

"Well... We did just do the most important scene for the main characters so... I guess we are the leads" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:33 am

"He's right," he affirmed. "That means you'll both get a spot in the play then, I presume?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:30 am

"Really?" She asked, "I'm not as good as the others" She shrugged, getting her shoulder smacked by her friend, "Gurl, you're the best" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:24 am

He waved a friendly wave to Sola's friend, and turned his attention to Sola. "Yup, but that's not important. What you just did was amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]   It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's What's On The Inside That Counts [FireBlaze]
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next