From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life is Beautiful [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:38 pm

"Easy my ass, you try taking a knot up the ass then." He responded back, allowing himself to be moved to the other side of the water. He shifted his hips as the alpha started to rub and massage at his entrance where they were connected. He shifted around to help as well, huffing as he finally felt his knot pop out if him. Shifting up so he could get ready to fight the zombies that came into the cave.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:27 pm

"Easy easy" He said, spotting the freaks, he slowly and as quietly as he could, moved them to the other side of the water, at least making a barrier between them and the freaks, he held his mate and softly began massaging his entrance and his knot, trying to ease out of the other, keeping a close eye on the freaks.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 4:09 am

"It's going to be hard to attack like this." Sam mused, not letting go of his alpha. It would definitely be hard to fight off any threat while someone was knotted. He could only wince at the pain he would feel as the knot tugged at his entrace while they struggled to fight. He moved his head sharply once he realized that there was a few zombies lurching in. He whined and squirmed on his alpha's cock, trying to figure out how they should go about doing this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 3:47 am

"If something does happen, we'll be ready" He said, panting softly as he held him close, nuzzling him lightly, keeping an eye out for anything that may sneak up on them.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 3:42 am

"Yeah, definitely.." he panted, moving his head against the alpha's shoulder. He closed his eyes and relaxed with a soft sigh. "I hope we didn't attract any unwanted attention. I would hate for something bad to happen because of this.." he mused, shifting his hips slightly. Feeling the knot tug at his entrance as he moved.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 8:06 am

The large male panted and groaned as he held onto the other, nuzzling him and smiling softly, "As far as distractions go, I think we're good" He chuckled playfully, kissing the other softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 3:40 am

Sam allowed the moans to leave his lips, he shut his eyes tightly and gripped onto the alpha as he jerked forward with each thrust. A pleased rumble sounding in his throat as a warm tongue traveled across his skin. His hips tensed as Tray's knot popped into him, legs stretching out as his alpha gave short bucks of his hips. Shifting as the knot tugged at his entrance. He held Trayvon close when he reached his climax. Toes curling as the alpha emptied his cum within him, filling him to the brim. He rested his head back and shuddered, relaxing below the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:34 am

The large alpha growled out in pleasure as he continued thrusting roughly into his partner, licking at his throat softly as he continued thrusting, grunting and groaning out as his knot suddenly popped into the other, giving short and fast thrusts as his climax neared, holding the omega down, groaning as he came within the other, slumping back slightly as he gave light bucks of his hips, practically emptying his balls within his omega.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:17 am

Sam wiggled himself in an effort to continue to ride him. Moans still leaving his lips, body trembling as waves of pleasure battered at his frame. He absolutely lobed the way his alpha's cock rubbed against his walls, how deep he was able to hit. He licked his lips, finding himself practically slobbering in pleasure. His hips tensed as he felt the other's knot hit at his ass. Grunting softly as he tried to move himself down more, wanting to feel the knot inside of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:09 am

"Love you too, omega" The alpha panted out heavily, the alpha let out heavy grunts and growls as he continued thrusting hard into his omega, kissing at his mark as his knot began hitting against him, the alpha began pulling the omega down harder and faster, helping him bounce on his cock, he panted and groaned out as he shifted his weight slightly, watching their bodies slap together.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 11:23 pm

Sam moved his head to nuzzle at the alpha's head, body tensing as Trayvon thrusted deeper into him. Moans still bubbling up from his lips as he bounced himself. "Fuck.. Alpha, love you so much.." He whined. Moving a hand to curl through his hair, shuddering as lips worked against his nipples. He was worried about how things would go. What if they do end up with babies? He was worried about how they would be able to take care of them at a time like this. He was afraid to slow the alpha down and or kill the babies.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 10:03 pm

The alpha panted and groaned out loudly as he bucked his hips into the other, panting and leaning back as he shifted his hips to thrust deeper into the other, kissing the other's chest, licking at his nipples softly, even giving soft nips every so often.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:43 pm

Sam emitted light moans as the alpha bucked into him each time he came down. With their noises combining, he barely heard the sound of the infected that was tied in the corner of the cave. He shifted his hips and worked to speed up his thrusts, wanting to pleasure Trayvon as much as he possibly could. "Ngh.." He panted, enjoying the hands that caressed his skin. Leaning into the touches as he bounced himself on his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:29 pm

Trayvon growled out in pleasure as he bucked his hips into the other whenever he came down onto him, drowning out the sounds of the freak groaning at them, he panted as he gripped the other's hips, "Fuck" He panted out, groaning in pleasure, kissing at his omega's neck.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:19 pm

Sam moved his head to allow the alpha better access to his neck and jawline. Soft grunts and moans leaving him as Tray grinded against him. His hips tensed as he felt him push into him. Fingertips digging into his shoulders as he steadied himself. A soft curse left him, practically drooling from the pleasure he experienced. After grounding himself, he rose up and fell onto him. Listening to the water ripple each time he moved. "Fuck.. Oh- alpha~" he panted, nuzzling at his neck.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:46 am

"Anything you want omega" He cooed, shifting his hips slightly so he could have easier access, he growled softly as he kissed and nipped at his jawline, grinding harder against him, he softly massaged the other's sides as he softly pushed into him, giving a deep groan.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:35 am

The omega hummed as Tray kissed at his skin, body instinctively leaning into the touches. He smirked softly as he felt the other harden below. He purred and nuzzled at his neck, grinding his hips down as the other worked his hips up against him. A soft moan left his lips, closing his eyes as he shifted closer. "I can ride you, alpha," he suggested. Hoping that would help him calm down. He wiggled his hips playfully, hoping he would agree to have him ride him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:11 am

The alpha leaned into the other's touch, he curled his arms tightly around him, he gave a soft growl as he kissed at his shoulder softly, ignoring the sounds from the freak as he began getting hard from the other's grinding, grinding back against him, kissing the other softly, "And just how should I relax?" He cooed softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:55 am

Sam sighed softly as Tray stroked at his bite, watching as he lifted his arm up to kiss at the mark. He moved a hand up to stroke at his hair lovingly, nestling in close to his body. "Then what? Live out here where it's dangerous? Let's just see what the place has to offer, okay? Then we can leave if we need to." He said. Trying to hush the alpha, hating how riled up he was getting. He moved himself so he could climb up onto his lap. "Hush now, alpha. Relax," he cooed. Trying to get him to relax. Not wanting him to get too stressed. He looked over to the infected that was tied up, moving his hips so he could lightly grind down against him. Purring softly and kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:01 am

He continued stroking the bite softly, moving and he kissed it softly, almost like he was trying to make it better, "What if when they do tests... They have to kill you? What if it's part of your brain that's immune? And if they need it..." Many ideas crossing his mind, making him whimper out, "We can just stay by ourselves... It's easier that way, we don't need the haven" He rambled, gripping the other tighter.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:52 am

"I know, I just had to show that alpha we came across. He could have killed you and took me in as a bitch. I had to act, so I bit him and told him that he was now infected. I'm just glad he freaked and let me go.." He said, following his alpha's gaze down to his bite. Shuddering as fingers stroked at the healed wound. "Wouldn't that be a good thing? If they do tests then they can make a cure. Then that cure will save lives," he insisted. Pulling his head back so he could look the other in the eye. Hoping he would agree and say it was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:23 am

Tray sighed softly as he held him close, "Love you too" He said softly, nuzzling him softly, "We can't let anyone see it of we find the haven" He said, looking to the other's bite, gently stroking it, "If they find out..." He winced at the thought, "They may... If they know you're immune... They may do tests on you..." He gave a soft whine.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:09 am

Sam watched as Trayvon finally made his way over. He snuggled close to him once arms curled around his form. He tilted his head instinctively and sighed once lips worked against his sensitive neck. "I know, alpha. I know.. But things will be okay, I'm fine. I haven't turned and I don't think I ever will. I'm going to be okay, we're going to be okay." He assured, purring softly as his alpha pressed his face against his neck. "I love you," he murmured. Hoping to try and cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 12:36 am

The alpha almost didn't budge, but stood and he walked to his omega, removing his clothing and he walked into the water, he grasped onto the omega and pulled him close, kissing their shared mark softly, letting out a breath as he began to relax, "I just... I don't want to lose you... I'm... Scared..." He admitted, nuzzling his face to the omega's neck softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 10:37 pm

Sam looked down slightly into the water, allowing his fingers to ripple through the water. When Tray stated that he wanted to see if he was immune, he shook his head and gasped. "No.. No- please. Don't do anything that could hurt you," he said. Shifting in the water so he could look over to the alpha. "Come here," he said. Motioning for the alpha, wanting to hug him. Afraid the infected would break loose and attack Tray. The omega moved his head down and washed at his hair, making sure his hair was damp and clean. It had been quite a long time since he had gotten any form of a bath. Sam worked to wash the mark on his arm, hating how it was there. All because of how stupid he was. He couldn't believe he had gotten bit and upset his alpha this much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is Beautiful [Private]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: