HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Life is Beautiful [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 11:06 pm

Sam shifted himself so he could look at the alpha. Blinking curiously as he watched the man, he rubbed at his eyes and shifted himself slightly. "Huh?" He mumbled, trying to blink away the sleep in his eyes. "No, don't think I ever.." He said. Shifting up so he could walk over to where the male was. Settling down beside him, intently watching. Wanting to know how to do it. Hell, he might need to do it in his lifetime. Or maybe he could teach other people.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 10:37 pm

Trayvon was gone for a couple hours before he walked back to the bunker, a large deer draped over his shoulders, "Ever field dressed a deer?" He asked as he threw it down, the dogs that came with him were dragging a second deer over to them, "Wanna learn?" He asked the omega.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 10:29 pm

The omega watched as Tray finally lumbered out of the bunker. He was about to tell him that he was coming along, that he wanted to hunt with him to. But the alpha was already gone by the time he opened his mouth. He huffed and and sat down, watching as the dogs settled around him. He shifted to relax, wanting to take a nice nap. He curled up against one of the dogs, finding their warmth to be soothing. He ended up dozing off beside the large dog, the others standing guard as he relaxed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 12:37 pm

Trayvon took some convincing from the dogs before he finally got up, walking outside groggily, his eyes barely opened as he held throwing knives in his hands, "I'm going for breakfast" He mumbled tiredly, he told some of the dogs to stay back, while a few stuck close to him to go hunting.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 12:33 pm

Sam rolled his eyes as Tray refused to get up. He shifted up once he had finished eating. Despite being underweight, he never ate a whole lot. He always made sure to eat, but he never ate as much as he potentially could. He moved to stand and stretch, going over to grab his machete. Sitting down in a corner so he could sharpen his machete. When that was finished, he decided to step out of the bunker. Taking in a deep breath and stretching out, popping a few joints as he looked around. Blinking his eyes sharply as he watched a few dogs wandering about.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 3:05 am

Tray had been sleeping deeply when the other woke, he rolled onto his side and he snored as he slept, twitching off and on, most of the dogs are either outside or sleeping inside with them, having that many dogs around made sleeping easier, they knew when to alert the pack of danger.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 3:03 am

Sam took in a quivering breath, ordering the dog off of him. He watched the dog complain in a growl before going to rest somewhere. He moved himself so he could snuggle in close to the alpha. Pulling the blanket over them so he could relax. He soon ended up drifting off into slumber, a soft purr rumbling in his throat as he slept. When he awoke, he pulled away from Tray and shifted up, deciding to get himself something to eat. Pulling on his boxers, then he worked to get into his skinny jeans and his sweatshirt. He sat himself down, eating at the dried fruit he had gotten.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:58 am

"Well, last I checked" He teased, shivering and bucking his hips on reflex as he felt his knot licked, he shuddered once he felt the cool air on his cock, chuckling as he watched the omega, he kissed him softly and cooed, "If you want him off, just tell him, he'll see you as above him since you're with me" He told him softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:55 am

The omega blushed darkly as the alpha commented on the fact that the Rottweiler liked him. "Yeah? And I'm sure you're the boss?" He teased. Looking over to the dog, gasping as he licked at the place where they were connected. He moved to hide his face, wanting to hide his face away. Soon enough, he started to grow sleepy. He shifted to pull the other out of him once his knot had shrank. When the cock was out of him, he squeaked as a tongue went to work cleaning him. He fussed and pressed close to Tray.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:40 am

"If it happens, we'll figure it out as we go" He said softly, laying his head back to relax before he felt the other jump, jolting as well, glancing behind him and he gave a light laugh, "I think Brutus likes you" He said, the Rottweiler had came up on the pair, "He likes to think he's the boss, but he knows he ain't" He said lightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:34 am

Sam closed his eyes as he relaxed against the alpha. A soft breath leaving him, exhausted beyond belief. A soft noise left him as he licked at the sensitive bite that he had made. "What will happen if I do end up carrying? Then what will we do?" He didn't want to be pregnant while they were out and about in this infected world. He was worried that he would slow them down, causing them to get killed. His eyes opened up in surprise as a warm tongue ran over his ass. He squealed and pressed closer to the alpha. Who was that?" He whined, trying to see what dog it was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:18 am

"Likewise" The alpha said lightly, letting out light pants, "Guess we both waited for the right moment" He told him, claiming he hadn't had an omega before, "I kinda hoped you wouldn't want to just stay in one place" He said, softly licking the omega's new mark from him, "I hate staying in one spot... A lot easier now with the freaks out there" He said, shrugging lightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:15 am

Samuel allowed himself to be moved around, resting on his side as he took in soft breaths. Closing his eyes in exhaustion, this was better than his fingers. "Have I? No, I've never been bred by an alpha. I mean, there were some that were quite interested in me. But I wasn't really interested in being bred full of pups before graduation. I cared about my education more. I really didn't see myself as a stay at home omega, you know?" He questioned. Trayvon may have different morals than he did. The alpha probably believed in protecting the omega and filling them with pups constantly. Having them stay home to raise the family. Sam didn't believe in that, he didn't want to stay at home. He wanted to explore the world. He wanted to live.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:01 am

Trayvon panted and rolled them so he wasn't laying his larger body over the omega, holding him close and he panted heavily, glancing up toward the other, "Never been bred, omega?" He asked, giving odd bucks of his hips to keep them stimulated as they laid there.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:51 am

Sam gasped and clutched at the blanket below, hips rising as the knot finally pushed into him, swelling and locking them together. Keeping in the warm cum that squirted into him. He panted and worked to relax, soon realizing that the alpha had bit and claimed him. He was about to yell at him, but he remained calm and relaxed. He shuddered and gripped onto the alpha, doing his best to hold him close. "I've.. Wow.." He panted, closing his eyes as he took in sharp breaths. "I've never felt anything like that before.." He said. Despite being an omega for a long time, he's never been bred like that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:41 am

The alpha growled out as he thrust roughly into the omega, his knot swelling and he groaned loudly, shivering at the omega's words and he seemed to only thrust harder and faster, pulling his hips to meet him before he suddenly bit into the omega's neck, marking him as pleasure shot up his spine when he knotted the omega and came within him, his cock throbbing inside the omega.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:18 am

The omega shuddered as the other said that he was his. The alpha probably never had an omega to call his own. So, due to the apocalypse, the need for a mate was high. Maybe because an omega was scarce? He wasn't at all sure. He allowed himself to be pulled back towards his thrusts, body moving with each movement. When he felt lips against his neck, he was worried that the alpha would bite and claim him. Though, he couldn't really stop the words that tumbled out of his mouth. "Yours.. All yours. I want you to knot me, breed me alpha. I want to be so full of your cum.." He babbled, mind spinning as he closed his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:03 am

"Omega" The alpha growled out in pleasure as he pulled him closer to meet his thrusts, he breathed hard and groaned as he thrust deeply into the omega, he breathed hard and he kissed the omega deeply, his knot throbbing as he brought him close, "My omega" He growled out, kissing at his neck.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 am

(Your fine! :3)

Sam allowed his hips to rise up once the alpha thrusted into him. Rocking his hips back slightly as he gripped onto his hips. As the alpha thrusted into him, he thought about some things. What was he doing? He couldn't grow close to this man. What if something happens and he ends up losing Tray? He hasn't made a bonding mark, so things were still okay. Though, the alpha would knot him, and there was a possibility of having pups. He could hear his mind screaming at him, telling him no. Telling him that he shouldn't do this to himself. But his body wanted him, craved him. So he went with what his body told him, instinct driving him. Moans of pleasure escaping him with each thrust. Fingertips moving up to dig into his back muscles. "Fuck.. Alpha!" He whined, closing his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 12:39 am

(Sorry dozed off lol)

Tray gave a deep growl as he kissed the omega roughly, thrusting into him and he gripped his hips, wrapping the omega's legs around his hips, bringing him up slightly to thrust deep into him, panting lightly and groaning as he gave slow thrusts at first.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:01 pm

(I k n o w~~ all of the possibilities! >:^])

A soft noise escaped his lips as Tray climbed over him. Shifting his hips up to grind against him, wanting more pleasure from the alpha. A shudder passed over him as a warm tongue dragged over his neck. Fingertips moving out and digging into the ground. Shuddering as slick dripped down from his entrance, body eager and ready to be bred. A bit of him didn't really care that the dogs were watching them. They probably wanted a bite of him too, but Tray probably was like the main alpha. So they probably weren't going to fight him. "Please, alpha. I've been so pent up. I need relief-" he whined, hoping he would please him and relieve him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:42 pm

(Heheheheh the possibilities XD)

The large alpha purred down toward the omega, he breathed in deeply, shivering at the omega's scent, the alpha licked his lips as he playfully flexed and showed off for the omega, he moved down to the omega and he pinned him on his back, he licked at the other's neck softly as he began stroking himself to get hard, his cock hardening and even his knot swelling slightly, "Is there something you want, omega?" He cooed as he kissed at his neck.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:34 pm

(Yeah, thats what i had in mind. I like spicing things up. XD)

"Things were going fine," he grumbled. Panting softly as he shifted his hips. He looked down at his fingers, watching as they glistened in the moonlight. No wonder he was horny like a bitch in heat. There was slick everywhere. Now that he moved his thighs together, he could feel them slide due to slick. He moved his gaze to look at Tray, a dark blush plastered on his face. A soft noise escaped him as he stared, violet eyes fixed on the muscled body. And he nearly drooled as the man dropped his pants and boxers. Shifting his hips with a whine, biting his lip as he produced more slick. It definitely smelled like a bitch in heat in the room now. "Wow.." he breathed, eyes fixed on the cock he supported.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:24 pm

(Oooo sure~ that'll spice things up)

"And exactly how do you intend to keep things private when you're jerking yourself off and fingering yourself? This isn't like we have separate rooms, and you're the one that nearly moaned" He pointed out, something almost seemed to click within Tray, and he gave a teasing grin, his eyes hazing over with lust, "So I turn you on that much eh? How about this?" He asked, dropping the blanket and he easily peeled his shirt from his body, revealing just how much of a body builder look alike he was, though he was covered in scars, most on his arms were clearly from dog bites, one scar ran from his left peck down to his right hip, clearly from a sharp knife, "Or this?" He said, letting his pants and boxers fall, revealing the rest of himself to the other male without even a second thought.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:14 pm

(a bit of me wants to throw in omegaverse just for the fun of it. That would make things funnier? Idk. What do you think?)

Sam yelped as the blanket was yanked off of him. His free hand scrambling to grab the blanket back from Tray, a dark blush on his face. "Hey.. Hey! Privacy!" He cried. Trying to retrieve the blanket that was taken from him, face a dark red as he worked to cover himself up with the little blanket he had managed to get back. He shifted his hips and pulled out the three fingers he had pushed into him, despite not wanting to. He held the blanket, body hot and shaking as he kept it over him as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is Beautiful [Private]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-