From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broken Truce [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 11:34 am

He bit his lip lightly and sighed, hanging his head, "I have enough memories of you to remember your face but... I won't see her grow.. literally, sure I'll be here while she grows but... I won't get to see the young woman she grows up to be... I won't even be able to see the damn idiot that thinks he can be her mate" He growled lightly, but his growl fell as he went quiet, the bandages around his eyes starting to get wet, wet from tears as he finally was letting himself break down as they were alone.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 11:31 am

Delta cuddled into him with a grin, "i wouldn't say it'll be easier" she smirked noticing his look she frowned, "whats wrong?" she asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 11:27 am

He wrapped his arms around her and he gave a light grunt, "Well just cause you can get away easier now, doesn't mean you'll win every one" He teased back, though clearly his mood hadn't changed much, he had more on his mind that was upsetting him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 11:23 am

Delta moved to sit sideways on her mate's lap as Grace was checked over, kissing at him gently, "maybe i'll win some more arguments around here" she giggled trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 11:21 am

Caspian frowned heavily, letting out a low breath, "Barely" He muttered, "I can make out some shapes... But other that that.. the rest is a blur" He admitted, he knew there was nothing that could be done now that he had left it this long, maybe if he had of been checked sooner, but it was too late, the damage was perminant, the healers did what the could for the family, bandaging their wounds and even wrapping Caspian's eyes just to see if they could heal, but there was little hope.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 11:17 am

Delta looked at Caspian in concern, able to see the scratches over his eyes, she leaned into him further, and kissed his cheek gently, hoping to coax him into answering the healer.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 11:15 am

Caspian gave a deep threatening growl as he heard his mate's whimper, scaring the healers that were with them but they continued working, Caspian couldn't help but lean into his mate's touch, sighing as he slowly relaxed, a healer took the chance and cleaned the blood from his face, checking the large alpha male over, "You can't see... Can you alpha?" The healer asked suddenly, seeing the dullness and scratches on his eyes, the question making the other healers freeze in place.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 11:10 am

Delta handed Grace off to one of the healers, reaching out for her mate as she was looked over by a healer, whimpering abruptly as her broken arm was touched.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 11:09 am

"Once you two are home and safe, I'll hunt her down" He said flatly, leading her through the back door of the pack house, barking out for the healers to come check Delta and Grace over, when a healer tried to even check him over, he lashed out, not letting anyone close to his head for some reason.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 11:05 am

"You shouldn't have let her go" she growled, "ordinarily i would have felt bad, but she took Grace, i'm no longer against whatever you do to her...aslong as it hurt."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 11:03 am

"If not, she'll be tortured and starved, serve anyone of the pack, beaten so close to death that when we stop, she'll scream out to be killed" He bared his teeth slightly, "Maybe let her be used as a toy, made sure that crossed her mind, so maybe she did get the hint" He grunted deeply.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 11:01 am

Delta settled into his side, holding Grace carefully, growling at his words, "hope she got the message this time."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:59 am

"It's nothing, let's just get home and get you two looked at, the pack should have handled those other morons" He said, keeping his arm around her as he lead her home, "If Venice comes back, she knows what I'll do to her, gave her a piece of what she would get to show her Iean it this time" He growled deeply.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:57 am

"she seems fine" she told him, shifting her broken arm behind her back a little, "what's wrong?" she noticed him wincing, she wanted to reach forward to clean some blood from his face but couldn't without harming her arm.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:54 am

Caspian shifted as he got close to his mate, pulling her close and holding her and Grace close, "Is she okay? What about you?" he asked, squinting slightly as he was trying to make out their features.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:49 am

By the time Caspian reached her, Delta was cradling Grace gently (with her good arm) her broken arm limp at her side, a dead male wolf at her feet, she looked up to her mate, moving toward him, gripping his fur gently, "hey" she breathed, nuzzling into him gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:44 am

Caspian growled deeply as he continued humping the female, giving rough thrusts, biting at her anywhere he could reach while he kept his hold on her, his ear perked up as he heard Delta's snarl, almost snapping him out of his rage, he threw the female to the ground, "Next time Venice, it'll be worse" He snarled in her face before he turned, following his mate's scent, he still had a hard time seeing but he could at least follow scent and see some shapes.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:40 am

The female snarled as she was forcibly taken, still trying to free herself from the male, she clawed at the ground in pain.

Delta soon approached a wolf who held her baby, shifting she snarled in anger.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:37 am

Caspian snarled as he thrashed his head harder while gripping her scruff, "This is what you wanted right Venice?" he snarled, pulling her hips back hard as he suddenly forced his length into her up to his swelling knot, snarling as he pushed her into the dirt more, his ear pinned to his head.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:32 am

The female whined, attempting to crawl away from the male, "fuck you!" she snarled, trying to twist her head to bite the male.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:29 am

"What? Nothing to say now Venice? That bitch mouth of yours always seemed to have something ready to crawl out" He snarled, biting into her scruff roughly as he pulled her hips back to his, shaking his head off and on to sink his fangs deeper into her scruff as he began giving rough humps to the female's backside, his claws scratching at her as he pulled her back, rage filling the alpha male, wanting to show Venice just how she had been making others feel.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:25 am

Venice whimpered and cowered down at the male's words, her ears pinned to her head.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:24 am

"Maybe if I didn't have the family I do, I would just use you like you used Delta, make you my little toy, a little plaything" He snapped, growling as he curled his front paws around her hips, pulling her up to meet his, growling deeply. "Maybe I still could, I'm sure Delta wouldn't mind seeing you suffer as you made her" He snapped harshly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:21 am

The female snarled and continued to thrash under him, snapping her laws in his face aggressively.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 7:49 am

"Because you're a power hungry little bitch" He snarled, pushing more of his weight onto her, "You should have realized long ago you would never lead at my side, you'll always be without a pack, you have no one" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Broken Truce [Bacon]
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next