From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broken Truce [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 2:18 pm

Delta frowned and placed her hands on him gently, tracing patterns. "What's your advice?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 1:17 am

"Exactly, the possibilities are endless" He said, moving and he laid with her, laying his head over her breast.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 12:51 am

Delta frowned at his words, "your right" she allowed, "i don't know what i'd do if you were challenged and lost...i mean, what if you died?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 2:01 pm

"That's what he's afraid of... With a pup and we can barely see, it'll be hard to keep both of you safe.. you're a very capable female don't get me wrong, but even you can't feed a pup while hunting and trying to take down a meal for everyone" He said, his head turning toward her direction, his ear twitching, "He's getting angry I'm telling you this, but there are things about him he won't even tell you, and I swore not to say some things... Pry at us all you want... I don't think he'll give Delta" He murmured, hanging his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Delta frowned and laid back running her fingers through her hair as she listened to his words. ā€œMy wolf will want toā€ she allowed, ā€œbut Iā€™m not in the habit of listening to her.ā€ She eyed the male for a moment, ā€œif I was smart...I would have never allowed him to mate with me that first day, but clearly Iā€™m not smart either, if he thinks growling at me will scare me off he is a fool. Wherever he goes, Iā€™ll follow.ā€
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 1:50 pm

"He's losing his grip on the pack, the other's may want to challenge him soon, and if one of them wins, he is banished Delta... He can't take either of you, yes you can choose to go, but I know him enough to know that he will make himself look aggressive to force you to stay" The wolf explained, leaning into hrr touch, the wolf let out a sigh, "He doesn't like that I'm saying this, but it needs to be said... He's scared one of these days he's going to be hurt to the point where you have to care for him and you will just find a stronger mate" The wolf said.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Delta sighed and reached to pet his gently, ā€œeven when I was in Veniceā€™s pack, I wouldnā€™t have ever wished to be leader...even if it stoped the abuse. I see leadership as a burden, frankly I think heā€™s handled it spectacularly and to be honest Iā€™m surprised he hasnā€™t snapped before this...ā€
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 9:00 am

"He is a good male yes... But he's losing sight of what he's supposed to do, he's the alpha, he has to care for the pack too, not just his mate and pup" The wolf muttered, his ear flicking lightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 8:46 am

Delta sighed and gingerly leaned back a little.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 5:02 am

He leaned into her touch and whimpered, licking at her face softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 12:30 am

the she-wolf nodded absentmindedly at his words, looking back at him and pressing a hand to his back for a moment, petting him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 12:12 am

He flinched as her tone and whimpered, trying to comfort her, "I didn't realize" He whined, "It was too late when I did" He whimpered.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 10:54 pm

Delta's wolf narrowed her eyes in disbelief, while she should understand an intolerance over being suppressed by her human half she knew she wouldn't have acted the way he had. "With her?" she growled, her eyes glowing gently, "I probably could have forgiven anyone else, but you fucked my abuser" she turned a little away from him sighing heavily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 3:54 pm

He noticed her attitude and he whined, trying to cheer her up, his ear drooping as he heard her, looking away slightly, "I... I wanted him hurt.. I didn't think about it hurting anyone else" He murmured, "He wouldn't shut up about everything, saying it like I was never coming out again... I couldn't take it" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Delta's wolf laid her head on her paws, clearly something was bothering her. The she-wolf considered her mate for a long time, before she shifted and sat crossed legged facing her mate. Suddenly serious, "why did you do it?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 12:36 pm

He wagged his tail as he laid with her, licking at her face, happily laying with her, oblivious to what he had been causing.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 12:34 pm

Delta yapped at him once he was on the bed, the female laying down her tail swaying
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 12:31 pm

He grunted as he pulled himself up onto the bed, his tail wagging and he licked at his mate's face softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Delta rubbed against him gently before jumping up onto the bed herself, wagging her tail and waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 12:20 pm

He grumbled as he sat, his ear pinned and a pouting look on his face, though his tail wagging as he nuzzled against his mate.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 10:15 am

Delta jumped toward her mate, licking at his chest and body comfortingly as he missed his jump onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 10:10 am

He gave a playful growl and barked, wagging his tail and he nipped at her playfully, bounding around happily, attempting to jump onto the bed but he tripped and just collided with it, flopping back and growling lightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 9:55 am

Delta's wolf wagged her tail at her mate, crawling forward playfully and jumping at him, biting at his good ear gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 9:47 am

The wolf seemed to perk up even more as he smelt his mate's wolf, bowing down playfully and he wagged his tail, he seemed to just be happy to be "free".
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 9:36 am

Delta wanted to know why his wolf had gone to Venice, but in his current state she didn't want to ask, so instead of trying to talk to him in human form, the female shifted into her wolf form, standing reasonably shorter than the male, but more equipped to deal with the wolf if he got aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Broken Truce [Bacon]
Page 10 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next