From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lone Wolf {Bacon}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Lone Wolf {Bacon} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf {Bacon}   The Lone Wolf {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:54 am

The wolf turned as he heard the other fall, limping back toward him, he sniffed at the other, his tail wagging and he paced around him, he sniffed at the other's rear and gave a couple licks before suddenly trying to mount the other male, more in a dominance display as he tried curling his paws around the other and hump him, panting happily, his tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf {Bacon}   The Lone Wolf {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:49 am

Michael watched as the wolf barked and pressed against him. Then he started to walk off, motioning for him to follow. He carefully started to follow him, walking along and making sure he didn't lose sight of the wolf. "Thanks, I'm glad you're helping me. Because I have not a single clue where I am," he said. He was going to murder his friends, they were such assholes. Maybe he could make new friends, at least someone who wouldn't toss him out into he woods with now clothes. He jogged forward to catch up to the wolf, leg getting caught in some roots and he fell forward. Yelping as he landed, shifting around on his knees and hands. A bit ruffled, but he was okay.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf {Bacon}   The Lone Wolf {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:44 am

The wolf tilted his head as he listened to the other, almost understanding his distress, he gave a low bark and moved close to the other, pressing agianst him, his tail wagging more and he gave a bark, looking up toward the sky as it grew very dark very fast, he nudged the other canine before beginning to limp away, glancing back toward him to see if he would follow, smelling the rain coming.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf {Bacon}   The Lone Wolf {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:40 am

The Huskita nearly flinched as the wolf yelped at the pain from the trap being pulled off. He watched as the wolf came over and wagged his tail at him. It caused his own tail to wag happily, glad to know he helped an animal in need. A soft chuckle left him as the wolf raised himself up and licked his face. He moved a hand up carefully and stroked his matted fur. When he finally backed up, he stood completely and rubbed his own face. "You should get back. I need to find a way home. I'm so lost, my friends left me here alone. Some friends they are.." He sighed, a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf {Bacon}   The Lone Wolf {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:31 am

The wolf continued to sniff at the other male, his head tilting as he watched him, he pulled away slightly as his paw was touched, he yelped as the trap was removed from his paw, pulling away and he licked his injured paw briefly, his ears pinned, he limped toward the other and his tail gave a soft wag, rising up onto his back legs, licking at the other's face softly, his tail wagging happily.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf {Bacon}   The Lone Wolf {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:23 am

Michael noticed the trap still tightly holding the paw, poor thing. He carefully moved over so he could try and pull it off. Nearly bristling when the wolf came over to sniff at his pelt. He made sure to keep sudden moves to a minimum, not wanting to freak him out. Without moving his paw around too much, he got the trap off. He watched as it clinked down onto the ground. Making sure to use something to spring it once more so no one else had to witness any pain from it. When he finished that up, he looked to the wolf. Still a bit tense and afraid he was going to attack him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf {Bacon}   The Lone Wolf {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:01 am

The wolf was surprisingly small, though clearly a male, he had heard something crying out and he followed it, scenting another canid of sorts, he crept from the shadows and growled in warning to the canine ahead of him, he was thin and clearly wounded, a hunters trap had crushed his paw and he had pulled the stake out of the ground, he limped closer and closer to the other canine, sniffing at him, his dirty grey pelt matted in spots, he had clearly been left by his pack a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: The Lone Wolf {Bacon}   The Lone Wolf {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 1:54 am

Michael walked along throughout the woods. "This isn't funny, guys! You cannot leave me here!" He cried pointed ears pressing back against his head. They took his clothes and left him here. They thought it would be the funniest thing in the world. He was disgusted, planning to beat them up with his fists. He walked along, trying to find his way home. He didn't know where to go, he was lost. The Huskita continued to walk about, stiffening when he heard a growl sound from behind him. He turned, frowning when he noticed a wolf was standing there. Knowing well that he fucked up. "S.. Stay back," he said, afraid the wolf would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf {Bacon}   The Lone Wolf {Bacon} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lone Wolf {Bacon}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3