From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broken Truce [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 2:32 pm

Delta shivered in response to his growl which send waves of vibrations rolling through her and had her gripping onto the headboard tighter. She moaned out as he started to toy with her breasts, the combined and relentless assault on her senses only had her growing wetter.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 2:29 pm

He merely chuckled in response to her statement, squeezing her breasts hard as he forced his tongue into her, beginning to lick her out, letting out a deep possessive growl into her, his face pressed into her crotch.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 2:26 pm

Delta couldn't help but moan and allow herself to fall further onto him, "i'd like you better if you weren't a stubborn prick" she retorted, gasping and gripping hard onto the headboard, her claws raking down the wood.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 2:19 pm

"You like it" He teased, reaching up and fondling her breasts as he lapped at her pussy, grinning as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Delta shivered as he licked at her folds, "this isn't resting" she argued, moaning out in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 2:02 pm

"All he said was to rest and try to stay in bed" He chuckled, looking up toward her as he trailed a lick along her folds, grinning playfully, his hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 1:55 pm

Delta narrowed her eyes at him, "Oi!" she tried to get out of his grip but found herself hovering over him with a shiver, "i get doctors orders were for you to 'stay in bed' and im not one to question a doctor cause frankly, i don't know the first thing about anything medical...but...i'm pretty sure this isn't what he had in mind and im not about to be the cause of you bloody dying!" she rambled.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 1:00 pm

"I want you to feel as good as I do with just your presence" He began, pulling her close, "Hang on to the head board" He snickered, grasping her hips and pulling her close, letting her straddle his face, "I bet you haven't done this one" He teased playfully.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 12:55 pm

Delta raised her eyebrows and laughed, gesturing to his face, "i don't like what your doing with your face" she joked, referring to the knowing grin he was wearing, "i feel like i should be worried" she smiled, "but fine" she allowed, stepping further into his embrace and placing her hands on his shoulders, "i assume you don't want to play board games with me?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 12:42 pm

"Who said you were going anywhere" He growled playfully, pulling her close, "With me stuck here, I need someone to occupy me and keep me company" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:31 am

Delta stood back and patted his chest, "then get into bed, i promise not to go chase any vampires while your asleep" she joked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 3:46 am

"I'll be fine, but he said I should stay in bed since the silver burnt me quite a bit" He said softly, holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 12:39 am

Delta shrugged and sighed, "fine" she allowed turning her attention to his injuries, reaching out to touch his chest very gently, "what did the medic say?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 6:51 pm

He pouted as she moved away from him, frowning lightly, "lets just forget about it" He said, watching her closely.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 2:42 pm

"your no good to the pack dead" she argued, stepping away from him when she noticed him wincing, crossing her arms, "you can't be responsible for protecting everyone...it's exactly why we have packs" she told him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 12:51 pm

"I'm the alpha male, I cant let you get hurt, I have to protect the pack" He said, wincing slightly as her weight was on his bandaged wounds.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:17 am

Delta stepped forward easily as he pulled her forward, “you can’t bubble wrap me” she argued, “I’m not about to sit back and watch you get hurt” she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:56 pm

He rolled his eyes lightly at her comment, taking her to his room and closing the door behind them, "What if you had gotten hurt? Then what?" He asked, laying on his bed and pulling her close to him, refusing to let go.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Delta straightened when he limped into the offence, her eyes zoning in on his injuries. Before she could say anything however, she found herself moaning into the kiss. She gave him a look following his comment, “if you want absolute obedience get a Labrador” she grumbled to him, following along with him as they headed for another room.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:47 pm

It took some time, but Caspian finally limped into his study, walking to Delta and trapping her face with his hands, abruptly kissing her full on the mouth, "I told you to stay inside.." He said quietly as he pulled away, taking her hand and walking her to his room.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:32 am

Delta hesitated for a moment before nodding, she returned to his office given she really knew of no other rooms in the packhouse. Delta sat on his desk cross-legged waiting for him to come find her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:06 am

"I'm on my way, I promise" He murmured, looking to her, "I just want you inside first... We dont know if more are coming" He breathed out, the pack's healer coming over to take most of the alpha's weight and help him inside.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:17 am

Delta nibbled at her lip, she was unsure of what to do, on one hand, she was aware that he was right, on the other, she didn't want to leave him alone. "I'm not leaving you" she told him firmly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:42 am

"Delta.. Go inside please" He pleaded as he limped toward the house, holding his side that was bleeding heavily, "You don't need to see it" He mumbled, the males of the pack working to clean up thw bodies.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:32 am

Delta growled her defiance when he told her to go inside, "no" she stated, crossing her arms trying to seem bigger than she was. Delta wrapped her arms around him as he started to walk, trying to support his weight, but it seemed he wasn't allowing her to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Broken Truce [Bacon]
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next