From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:38 am

Blossomsnow led the pair deep into the forest, far enough from the camp that no one would hear what they were about to do. Sure, soon enough the Clan would know, but she didn’t really want them to hear it. She finally stopped and turned to face them, gaze flicking awkwardly between her mate and her kithood friend.

Lilykit squeaked in surprise, automatically releasing the queen’s tail in order to swipe at her paw.

“Hi, Oakfoot!” Emberleaf returned with a smile, looking down at her friend as she remained standing over him. “How are you doing?” She added after a moment, sounding curious.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:34 am

Of course, Spottedflower was feeling more than a little hot under her pelt as well. She was just doing her best to play it cool, and not think about how big of a step that she and her mate were about to make.

Wolfheart followed behind the lovers, his heart racing. Even though he'd agreed to this in advance, he still felt more than a little anxious about what he'd been asked to do. He followed along with the pair, deep in thought.

"Hey! Hey!" Chuckled Honeypelt, the kitten teeth hurting just a little bit, but not enough for her to not be having fun. Teasingly she gave the kit a gentle bop on the nose with her forepaw.

Oakfoot startled awake, letting out a confused mep? sound before realizing it was his pretty friend who had awoken him. "Hey, Emberleaf," he greeted her causally, tail flicking.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:28 am

Blossomsnow gently nudged Spottedflower’s shoulder, feeling her smirk. She didn’t feel like it was that funny, seeing as she was experiencing the same embarrassment. She followed the motion up with an affectionate flick of her tail, though, to show she wasn’t offended by her mate’s amusement. She smiled hesitantly at Wolfheart, ears feeling a little hot. She cast a glance around then led the way out of the camp.

Lilykit squealed in surprise at the sudden brush over her ears. She grabbed onto Honeypelt’s tail tightly and laid down on it, starting to chew on the furry appendage with her sharp little teeth.

Emberleaf slipped into the camp at the back of her patrol, carrying a plump squirrel and a pigeon in her jaws. Following the others, she dropped it off on the fresh-kill pile then cast her emerald gaze around the camp, searching for any of her littermates or friends. She caught sight of Wolfheart, but he seemed to be just about to leave, so she looked again. Spotting Oakfoot, she padded over to the tom, announcing her presence with a friendly mrrow.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:00 am

Wolfheart took a moment to process what Blossomsnow was asking, but he wasn't stupid, just awkward. After realizing what the pair might have in mind, given their prior discussions on the matter, he dipped his head, flustered, quickly standing up as he replied "oh, sure! Sure!"

Spottedflower stayed pressed close to her mate, hiding her playful smirk at Wolfheart's embarrassment in her mate's neck fur.

"Watch out! Here comes the big mean tail again!" Purred Honeypelt, brushing it teasingly over the Kit's ears before allowing Lilykit to get a firm grasp on it.

Oakfoot lounged in the sun, soaking it's warmth up after getting back from the dawn patrol. He idly wondered what Emberleaf was up to as he dozed off a little bit, the exertion of a patrol and the warmth of the sun conspiring to make the handsome tom nod off a little.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:47 pm

(I’m still here! Welcome back!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy)

Blossomsnow could feel herself flush a little. Talking about having kits with just her mate was one thing, but asking another to give them said kits was another thing entirely, even when said other had previously agreed. It didn’t help that they were in the middle of the camp, either. “Could we, uh, talk to you in the forest?” She asked a little awkwardly.

Purring in enjoyment, Lilykit jumped after Honeypelt’s tail when she pulled it away, trying to catch it with her forepaws.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:38 pm

(I don't know if youre still here, but if you are I'd love to continue where we left off!)

Spottedflower purred softly as she stayed pressed close to her mate, walking up to Wolfheart with a sway of her hips.

Wolfheart looked up from the bones of the mouse he'd just finished to see Spottedflower and Blossomsnow approaching him. Not used to being the one who was asked to do something, unless it came from Rainstar or a patrol leader, he was almost immediately a little flustered. "Hi!". He mewled, trying to sound enthusiastic, but his questioning tone was evident as well. I wonder what they want?

Honeypelt purred and rolled onto her side, continuing the game with her tail now instead, continuing to exaggerate her reactions to the little Kit's blows.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 7:01 pm

Blossomsnow managed to pick out the tom after a couple of minutes. “Over there,” she said, pointing with her muzzle. She started to head over to him, bringing her mate along with her.

Mossflower snuggled into his pelt with a purr, fondly watching their youngest kits.

Lilykit giggled quietly, her previous pain forgotten as she tried to catch Honeypelt’s muzzle. Being unable to see, this was rather hit and miss.

(Edit: *ponders* hmmmm... Rainstar having another litter.... hmmMMMMmmm... AND... Oakfoot and Emberleaf doing some intense mating to go along with the SpottedxWolfxBlossom threesome... And... a new kitty... whose life goal is to sleep her way through the Clan. Don’t ask me why, I don’t know why my brain demands these things... And then! my brain says, then we shall complete the prophecy Willowheart was given so, so long ago! (In rl, that is, it’s only been a few moons in the RP...)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 5:45 pm

“Let’s,” purred Spottedflower eagerly, lifting her gaze to try and pick out the intelligent yet introverted tom in what remained of the crowd in the clearing. Her tail entwined itself with Blossomsnow’s unconsciously as she looked, the former kittypet clearly infatuated with her mate and her new life as a warrior in general.

Wolfheart walked past the Warrior’s den, peeking inside briefly to see Streamfire and Brookwing comforting one another inside. The tom sighed softly, remembering the argument and reveal of a lot of dirty secrets that Streamfire had provoked from their father. It had just made the tom keep to himself even more.

Duststorm closed his eyes happily, inviting his mate to lean close to him by wrapping his tail around her.

Honeypelt purred quietly, making a game out of making her muzzle dart in and out of lilykit’s range, and exaggerating the impact whenever the kit managed to get her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 5:39 pm

Blossomsnow looked back at her mate, yellow eyes warm. “Thank you,” she purred softly, pressing against her side. “What do you say to finding Wolfheart?”

“I love you too,” Mossflower murmured, licking his cheek. She twined her tail with his.

Rainstar glanced at her mate, the warm glow of pride fading some. The calico’s pulling away had stung the leader, reminding her of those fraught months after she’d lost their first litter.

Lilykit squeaked in surprise at the appearance of Honeypelt’s tongue, her sniffles dying down as she was soothed. She tried to bat at the queen’s muzzle.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 5:26 pm

Spottedflower nodded eagerly. “No, no, I’ve been waiting for so long! I’m ready to do it if you are.” As if reassuring herself that she was, indeed, prepared, she murmured under her breath “to be a mother...”

Duststorm purred in agreement with his mate, rubbing his cheek against Mossflower’s happily. “I love you, Mossflower,” the tom purred quietly to his mate after a moment.

Sterlingflight sat beside Rainstar, but only on account of the warrior ceremony having just finished, and he didn’t speak to her. He’d become ever more distant ever since the cats of Dimclan had left their territory, and not just to his mate, to every cat in the clan. Inside, he stewed with regret of his own actions, but he was too proud and too afraid of the reaction of his clanmates to confess what troubled him.

Honeypelt watched as Likykit began to cry after tripping over something on the nursery floor and stood up to move to the kit, soothing the little one with strokes of her tongue and comforting murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 10:00 pm

(I kind of want them to be driven out of their camp, at the very least. Not their territory, though. Maybe they have to struggle to survive due to devastation of the territory or something. Btw, it's the middle of greenleaf rn.)

Blossomsnow touched her nose to Spottedflower's furry cheek. "We don't have to if you don't want to," she assured her mate. "Just... now that you're a warrior..." She shuffled her paws, glancing off to the side. From the moment she’d been old enough to understand, the tortoiseshell had always known she wanted to be a mother eventually.

Mossflower chuckled quietly. "Insane we might be, but I wouldn't give this up for the world,” she murmured, green eyes soft as she looked upon her family.

The crowd around Spottedflower broke up now that she was completely focused on Blossomsnow. Neither she-cat would be seeing anything or anyone else for a while; it was ridiculous how far gone on each other they were. Emberleaf slipped away from her Clanmates. Making a decision to go hunting- after all, the Clan always needed prey, even if it was currently in the middle of greenleaf- the red calico left the camp. She headed deeper into the forest and finally stopped, lifting her muzzle to scent the air.

Rainstar watched her new warrior with a small, proud smile. It didn’t matter how many times she did a warrior ceremony, she would always feel that warm glow inside of her at seeing her cats succeed.

Willowheart had retreated back into her den as soon as the ceremony ended, and was now sorting through her herbs. Hmm... I’m starting to run low on juniper berries and poppy seeds... the yarrow looks a little old, and I always need cobwebs. She made a list of what herbs she needed as she sorted out the old and useless from the fresher herbs.

Over the course of the last few moons, Streamfire had steadily pulled back from her Clanmates, until the only ones she really spent time with were Brookwing and the kits. Even now, the female had not attended Spottedflower’s warrior ceremony, choosing instead to hide out in the warriors’ den.

Brookwing quietly slipped back into the warriors’ den as soon as she could, creeping over to her elder sister and pressing her silver tabby pelt against the other she-cat’s red calico one. Ever since she’d overheard Streamfire’s argument with Sterlingflight, she’d started to hover around the former more, worried for her.

Lilykit grew bored of tussling with her littermates and started to wander away from her parents. The blind kit tripped over a randomly placed pebble, face-planting in the earth. “Ow,” she whimpered, sitting up and rubbing at her muzzle. Tears welled up in her green eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 9:56 pm

(I don’t think we did! One thing I thought of was a mudslide. Something like a tornado would be cool as well.)

Spottedflower looked into Blossomsnow’s gaze, blushing softly. “Um... I am finished with my training… we could...!” The prospect clearly excited Spottedflower, but talking about it in the middle of the busy clearing was flustering her a little.

“And now we get to watch it happen all over again with these little guys,” Duststorm purred affectionately, looking between his paws. “We’re insane, Mossflower,” came his follow up chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 9:31 pm

(I forgot about the disaster, too, whoops. Did we ever decide what was going to happen? Tornado, earthquake, hurricane, fire?)

Blossomsnow pressed against Spottedflower's side, content to remain in silence. For a few minutes, anyway. She eventually spoke up. "That thin we talked about... you know... do you think now is the right time?"

"She has," Mossflower agreed softly, glancing away from her daughter and her daughter's mate to look at her own mate. "She's already six seasons old. Where did the time go?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 9:28 pm

(Yep! I was planning on that prophecy being worked on after the disaster hits.)

Spottedflower nuzzled Blossomsnow softly, just enjoying her company for a moment.

Duststorm sighed happily as Mossflower leaned into him. “She’s grown up so much,” he murmured to his mate. It only seemed like yesterday when Blossomsnow was just as tiny as the kits now tumbling around below him and his mate.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:07 pm

Blossomsnow sighed softly but finally accepted the gratitude, despite thinking she didn't really deserve it. It was Spottedflower that had really done all the work, after all. "You're welcome," she murmured quietly.

Mossflower pressed against her mate's side, their kits tussling at their paws now that the ceremony was over.

(Edit 12/14: I read some of the old messages, and I completely forgot that we had a prophecy given to Willowheart XD Four moons ago in the RP, nine months ago IRL.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:05 pm

“You helped me practice too!” Protested Spottedflower with a purr, rubbing against Blossomsnow one more time before pulling back a little and just touching noses with the other she-cat. “Blossomsnow... thank you...” she quietly purred to the other warrior, keeping her nose pressed against her lover’s.

Duststorm watched them as best he could from a little ways away, beaming proudly as he sat beside Mossflower.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 8:34 pm

Blossomsnow shook her head, unable to stop purring. Not that she wanted to, anyway. "No, it's all thanks to you that you managed to become a warrior. It doesn't matter what gets taught if it doesn't get practiced."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 7:57 pm

Spottedflower forgot all about the other cats surrounding her to congratulate her as Blossomsnow approached, the Bengal female rubbing her muzzle against the other she-cat’s with an eagerness reserved purely for the pretty clan cat.

“Blossomsnow, I did it!” Exclaimed the former kittypet softly, continuing to rub against her counterpart’s muzzle. “Thanks to you...”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 1:52 am

(Okeydokey!

And, uh, Mossflower’s and Duststorm’s kits are three moons old now XD She was due in a moon before the skip, and we skipped four moons.)

Rainstar smiled gently, proudly, at the new warrior as she completed the ceremony, soon dismissing the Clan. Cats gathered to congratulate Spottedflower, Blossomsnow most definitely among them. She rubbed her muzzle against the other she-cat’s, purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 11:39 pm

(It’s not permanent, but pretty long term! She’s going to be sticking around until Dimclan have dealt with their rogue problem, and until at least after whatever disaster hits Loveclan.)

Spottedflower couldn’t help but quiver with excitement as she completed her warriornceremony, the clan enthusiastically cheering her name from down below as she touched her nose to Rainstar’s shoulder eagerly. She couldn’t wait to go down to her mate once more.

Duststorm sat happily beside his (very pregnant) mate, not so much watching as listening to the ceremony. His vision had deteriorated further, and secretly he was afraid that he wouldn’t be able to see the birth of his and Mossflower’s litter.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:51 pm

(All right! Very Happy Also, is Echowhisper staying in DimClan permanently? Because this skip will put Everlasting Love four and a half moons ahead of Dim Light.)

Blossomsnow cheered proudly for Spottedflower as the other finally became a warrior, six moons after she had joined the Clan. Yellow eyes glowing with joy, she met the new warrior's gaze. The pair had finally become mates a couple of moons before, when the oblivious tortoiseshell had finally realized how head over tail in love with the Bengal she was.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:05 pm

(Let’s have that Skip then! Peach is 13 moons old currently. I like the name Spottedflower! I don’t know what disaster yet, and the prophecy will probably be immediately after that.)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 5:29 am

(Hmm *ponders* *uses random number generator* Blossomsnow/Peach/Wolfheart. I figured he’d impregnate them at the same time, so they can have their kits at the same time. I was also thinking that maybe they do it shortly after Peach’s warrior ceremony, which would be a little over a moon from now? I was going to have Peach be training for three moons rather than six. Sandkit and co. would be about a quarter moon old then.

Blossomsnow would be about 15 moons old by then, but cats don't reach their full growth until around 18 moons, generally, and the Internet says that female cats should be full-grown before being bred, so... Also, my cats have been getting pregnant so early now. Maybe Blossomsnow should be 18 moons old before she gets pregnant? How old is Peach rn, anyway? Blossomsnow is 14 moons old at this point in the RP, so... And if we wait until Blossomsnow is full-grown, then we could extend Peach's apprenticeship to a normal length of six moons, as she's already been training for almost two moons now and it would be four moons until Blossomsnow is 18 moons old. And maybe Emberleaf and Oakfoot shortly after that?

Also because we haven't done any large time skips in a while. For any of our RPs.

And the natural disaster... what nd do you want? Also, when are we going to do Willowheart's prophecy?

Additionally, did you see my note in my super-long kits message that I was thinking of naming Peach Spottedflower? What do you think? How old is she rn, anyway? Also, how long is Echowhisper staying in DimClan? Because currently, Dim Light and Everlasting Love are half a moon apart, with EL being the one farther along in the timeline.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 2:07 am

Sighing, Wolfheart turned away from the other cats as they arrived at camp, retreating hastily to his nest after leaving his prey on the fresh-kill pile.

(Who did you want to have kits next? Obviously Duststorm and Mossflower’s will arrive first, but who’s gonna be next?

Also, you mentioned a natural disaster in one of our RPs, I like the idea in this one!)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 11:46 pm

Streamfire dropped her squirrel on the fresh-kill pile before immediately turning around and heading back out of the camp, leaving Brookwing to stare after her mournfully, dropping her own mice on the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next