From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:25 pm

Ashfur rolled his eyes. “Whatever. It’s your life, after all. I don’t get to have much say over what you do and don’t do, now do I?” The tom smirked again, seemingly having some sort of plan.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:07 pm

Hollyleaf hissed softly, green eyes full of anger and the beginnings of hate as she glared furiously at Ashfur. "Every time I look at them I'm reminded! Reminded of what is and what should have been! I wasn't going to risk saying goodbye for that! They would have tried to get me to stay, and when they didn't manage to keep me here, they would have known that I was still alive and gotten patrols sent out after me!"

(Firestar has three lives left :3 If you go to his page on the wiki, then go all the way to the bottom, there will be a thing called "Leader Info" and it'll give you his nine lives and how/when he lost them.

I was watching a video where Hollyleaf's name got put through a translator and came out as "Sacred Leaves," and I suddenly had this thought that even though she's not part of the Three, what if she's Shadowstar's reincarnation but no one knew it? :O And then Hollytuft was her reincarnation later on! (Yeah, I know my mind is weird XD))
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:05 pm

“I’m not answering until you answer my question.” Replied Ashfur stubbornly, meeting her gaze with an unsettling smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:57 pm

Hollyleaf frowned at him. "What are you even trying to do by asking me these questions?" She asked, ignoring the fact that she hadn't answered his most recent question.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:55 pm

“And what about your brothers? They had no control over anything that happened, and yet you left without so much as a ‘goodbye.’” Ashfur shot back, raising his brow curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:46 pm

"That can happen when your entire life is shown to be a lie and you break because of it," Hollyleaf easily dismissed. "I don't really care what you think, anyway."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:43 pm

Ashfur snorted. “You turned your back on your clan and your family rather easily, Hollyleaf.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:19 pm

Dovepaw continued on directing Lionblaze towards prey until they were loaded down with two pieces each, practically a treasure trove of food these days.

Hollyleaf snarled and whirled around, unable to take it anymore. "You tried to kill me!" She shouted at him. "You want me to just forget that? To be grateful to you for dragging me back when I didn't want to be? I never wanted to come back to the Clan, I wanted to be alone! I survived just fine on my own for four and a half moons, certainly better than the rest of you have been surviving!"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:16 pm

Lionblaze stalked after the prey, killing it easily with the help of his apprentice.

“Why so hostile?” Ashfur shot back. “It’s thanks to me that you’re alive and that you’ve been reunited with your family, whatever messy state that might be in right now.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 9:34 pm

Dovepaw pricked her ears, listening closely for the scuffling sounds of the prey. Brightening when she heard a pigeon, she pointed in its direction with a tail.

Hollyleaf sniffed. "Well, I'm not telling you. Now stop talking to me."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 9:29 pm

Lionblaze stepped back, letting Dovepaw pick out the prey scent with her incredible senses.

Ashfur shrugged. “Curious.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:34 pm

Dovepaw frowned a little at the evasion but bobbed her head in acknowledgment.

“Why do you want to know?” Hollyleaf hissed, casting a glare over her shoulder at him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Lionblaze nodded. “We’ll talk about it later. For now, we need to get back to hunting.”

“What was it like, anyways, living in the tunnels?” Ashfur Asked, trying to keep The she-cat engaged despite her best efforts to ignore his presence.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Dovepaw’s alarm lessened but it was still there, along with confusion and amazement. “What, really? Me?” She asked in honest surprise, suddenly flashing back to the odd dream she’d had the night before.

Hollyleaf sniffed and turned away from the tom.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:11 pm

Lionblaze saw Dovepaw’s alarm, and was able to contain his excitement for a moment to reassure the younger she-cat. “You’ve done nothing wrong. In fact, your senses are incredible-they May be better than any other cat alive.”

Ashfur smirked over at Hollyleaf. “I guess I just haven’t been paying attention, then.” The tom pinned his ears back and shifted his upper body back from The she-cat when she insulted him. “I didn’t ask for that,” The tom Mewed back quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Dovepaw looked alarmed. What did I do? Am I going to be punished for something?

Hollyleaf scowled. “I get out plenty of times when I’m not with you. Why would you think I would even want to be alone with you?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 6:46 am

“Not if you hear like that!” Replied Lionblaze. Lowering his voice despite there seemingly being no other cats around (a fact Dovepaw could confirm), the tom mewled quietly “I think I’m going to need to speak to you tonight, with Jayfeather as well.”

“You haven’t ever asked me to take you out of the camp when it’s my turn to look after you.” Replied Ashfur simply. “Don’t you want to go out? Your running away in the first place would seem to confirm that.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 6:23 am

The young gray she-cat’s jaw dropped. “What?” She squeaked. She had noticed a piece of prey before a warrior, and Lionblaze at that? “But I thought everyone could hear like me!”

Hollyleaf frowned back at him. “What in the name of StarClan are you talking about?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 6:19 am

“You could tell that prey was there before I could.” Lionblaze explained, the skilled warrior’s words sorely meaning much to the new apprentice. “far before I could.” Could it be that she’s particularly gifted for a reason... maybe...?

“Don’t you get tired of being cooped up here?” Ashfur finally mewled, regarding Hollyleaf with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 2:06 am

...bump
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 pm

Dovepaw blinked several times in bewilderment. “What?”

Hollyleaf eyed Ashfur suspiciously during one of the rare times she looked at him. She could have sworn he was farther away than that....
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 7:47 pm

(Nice!)

Lionblaze dropped his catch. “Dovepaw, That was incredible.” No cat should be able to smell and hear like that!

Ashfur watched Hollyleaf, inching closer and closer to the She-cat while she wasn’t paying full attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 9:41 pm

(Guess what? I got my driver’s license! Very Happy)

Dovepaw shuffled her paws uncomfortably under her mentor’s astonished gaze. What did I do?

Hollyleaf did her best to ignore the dappled gray tom, watching the barren lake.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 am

Lionblaze pounced into the undergrowth, coming up a moment later with a mouse in his jaws and a stunned look in his eyes as he gazed back at Dovepaw.

Ashfur kept his distance from Hollyleaf on the tree branch, at least for now, but his intentions were murky, distorted by the slight smile he sent The she-cat whenever her gaze fell on him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 5:36 am

Dovepaw trailed after him, frowning in confusion.

Hollyleaf scoffed, turning her nose up at him before turning away. Like she would touch him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next