From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 6:27 pm

Peach followed, slightly behind Blossomsnow. “Good morning,” The she-cat Mewed, pasting her jaws in a yawn a heartbeat later.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Once Blossomsnow finished grooming her own pelt, she waited for Peach to also finish grooming herself before rising to her paws and leaving the den.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:36 am

Peach set to work grooming down her own bengal fur in the places it was ruffled. Her eyes often wandered to Blossomsnow, The she-cat thinking happy thoughts as she licked away at herself. That was the best sleep I’ve ever gotten, thought the female as she lapped at her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 12:27 am

Blossomsnow sat up, trying to blink away the sleepiness as she started to groom her tortoiseshell pelt.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 12:00 am

“Thanks! And I’m glad you’re doing better.” Oakfoot added the last thoughtful bit after thinking for a heartbeat, turning back to meet at the entrance to camp.

Peach groggily slid out in a stretch, her belly dragging across Blossomsnow’s nest as she tried to wake up for their early patrol.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 5:39 pm

Willowheart nodded, rising to her paws. “Good luck,” she told him before heading back to her den, flicking her tail.

Emberleaf left the den shortly after Willowheart left Oakfoot, while Streamfire came in from the camp entrance, having been on guard and just now replaced.

Blossomsnow blinked open her eyes sleepily, yawning tiredly. “‘Morning,” she mumbled to Peach.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 8:21 am

Oakfoot shot his usual, handsome sideways grin at Willowheart. “I’m just ruffling your feathers, Willowheart,” The tom snorted in amusement. He lifted his head when he saw his father walking around on his own, and realized he had some hunting of his own to do. He’d been put in a hunting patrol the previous night with Blossomsnow, Peach, Streamfire, and Emberleaf. The Tom gave his shoulder fur a few licks before looking into the medicine cat’s eyes.

“I’ve gotta go here soon. Hunting patrol.” The tom explained, though he didn’t stand up to leave just yet.

Peach groggily blinked her eyes open, sighing softly and not lifting her head off of Blossomsnow’s shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 5:47 am

Willowheart felt herself blush, to her horror. “I am not!” She protested, her mewl indignant.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 5:17 am

Oakfoot nodded, smirking and giving Willowheart a teasing flick of her ear with his tail. “You almost sound unhappy that I’m not going to get to mentor you in the ways of a warrior.” The Tom’s purr was teasing in tone and too low in volume for Duststorm to clearly discern from the warrior’s den.

The blind warrior began to put himself through his paces, carefully measuring how many steps it took him to get from place to place within the Camp.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Willowheart glanced sidelong at the tom. “Very well,” she sighed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Oakfoot blinked in reply. “Well, surely there’s something-...” The tom bit his own tongue and nodded. “Perhaps we could just watch together then?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Willowheart sighed in exasperation, lifting her gaze to the sky like ‘why me.’ “Oakfoot, I just said that I don’t want to learn how to hunt, which implies that I don’t want to hunt at all.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 9:10 am

Oakfoot nodded. “I just want to do something with you as a team for that special gathering coming up.” The tom flicked his tail behind him. “Would you do the hunting event with me? I really don’t care about winning, I’d just like the excuse to spend the time with you.” The male mewed earnestly. “Maybe you could even drive a little prey into my claws!”

Duststorm smiled softly, settling down as he listened to the pair of younger cats. He had planned on speaking to Willowheart but that could wait.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 4:15 am

“If it’s to ask me if I want to learn how to hunt or fight, the answer is no,” Willowheart said warningly, narrowing her eyes at the tom.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 1:24 am

“Right,” Oakfoot replied, dipping his head in slight embarrassment. “I wanted to ask you something, though!” The tom wouldn’t be deterred by this minor complication.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 pm

Willowheart shook her head. “No. I’m a medicine cat, Oakfoot,” she reminded.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 10:05 pm

Duststorm looked curiously towards the fresh-kill pile at the sound of his son’s laughter, and eventually identified by scent that his son was with Willowheart. The sight warmed his heart a little, the father remembering how close the pair had been in their early moons.

Oakfoot smiled softly over at Willowheart. After a few heartbeats, The tom mewed, seemingly randomly, “Do you know much about hunting?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 7:48 pm

Willowheart pushes herself into a sitting position, grooming her ruffled pelt with an annoyed sound.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 7:46 pm

Oakfoot laughed, letting the She-cat up after a few seconds. The young Tom’s muscles ripples under his pelt as he stepped back away from Willowheart to free her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 11:04 pm

Willowheart squawked indignantly, squirming around underneath him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 8:02 pm

“Prey-stealer!” The tom accused her with a laugh, standing up and pounding on the medicine cat playfully.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 5:55 am

Willowheart swatted at his paw. “Hey!” She protested.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 3:02 am

“Hey!” Oakfoot’s protest was entirely in jest, the tom having already eaten his fill. But talking to Willowheart had brought some of his kit-like energy back, and the tom teasingly batted at his old friend’s face and cuffed her ears as she chewed up the last of their shared prey.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:13 am

Willowheart sneakily stole the thrush away from the tom, eating the last bite.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 12:31 am

Oakfoot smiled back, no words needed to describe his happiness in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next