From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 3:58 am

Oakfoot shuddered at the feeling of Emberleaf’s tight, needy core sinking around his cock. The tan tabby used a forepaw to lift Emberleaf’s tail out of the way for Rainstorm next, smirking at the older tom and licking at the red calico’s chin.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:23 am

Emberleaf slowly and carefully sank down on his cock, lightly biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:42 am

Oakfoot glanced between their bodies, licking his lips deliciously. “Sit on it,” Commanded The tom to his slave, though he curled his tail around hers as Rainstorm mounted Emberleaf as well.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:56 am

Emberleaf padded over to stand over the tom, her core positioned above his cock.

Once she positioned herself, Rainstorm mounted Emberleaf and gripped her scruff.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:43 am

Oakfoot rolled onto his back, beckoning Emberleaf to him with a smirk and a mew of “Come, slave.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:40 am

Rainstorm pondered it for a few moments before deciding to take her tailhole.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:34 am

“Fine.” Oakfoot shrugged. “I’m taking her core first. You can have whatever hole you want.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:31 am

Emberleaf blushed at hotly at the reminder of what she’d done with him just before coming over to Rainstorm. Said tom arched a kittybrow. “In that case, I just don’t want to share with you.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:30 am

“How sure are you of that?” Oakfoot Asked, raising his voice so Emberleaf could be reminded of the dirty thing she’d done earlier. “She took almost half my foreleg earlier.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:29 am

Rainstorm’s glare deepened. “Keep that up and I might just walk away,” he warned, baring his teeth just a little. “I don’t think she’d be able to take both of us in her core.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:23 am

Oakfoot leaned in to whisper into Rainstorm’s ear, keeping a devious smirk on his face directed at Emberleaf. “We could take her core together, or each of us take one hole. What do you want, mister elder?” The Tom’s teasing wouldn’t stop.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:20 am

Emberleaf shuddered at the address, letting out a pitiful mewl at the mental image his words had given her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:12 am

Oakfoot smirked, glancing back over at Emberleaf. “Ready to be dominated, slave?” purred the tom sensually, giving the red calico a lick between the ears as Rainstorm stood up as well.

Peach blushed softly at the gesture, glancing back between their flanks to see the tail curled around hers.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:07 am

Rainstorm scowled at the tom. “I’ll have you know I’m not even twelve seasons old,” he snapped back, getting to his paws. I’ll show you.

Blossomsnow curled her tail around the other she-cat’s.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:05 am

“Do you think you can handle getting off of your back, old man?” Teased Oakfoot to Rainstorm, winking knowingly over at the other tom. He was trying to get the cream-furred male riled up so that he’d be rougher on Emberleaf, wanting to see what the She-cat would think of rough sex.

Peach offered a disappointed half-smile to Blossomsnow. “Take your time,” Replied the Bengal, licking Blossomsnow’s muzzle one more time.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:00 am

Rainstorm seemed to be recovered by this point and had in fact hardened again from watching the two of them kiss.

Blossomsnow instantly stopped purring, her smile dropping into a frown. “No, I haven’t. I’m sorry.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:56 pm

Oakfoot raised an eyebrow challengingly. “I know you’re that good,” purred the tom playfully, licking her muzzle affectionately. The tom cast a sidelong glance towards Tainstorm to see if he’d be ready to join him in fucking Emberleaf yet.

“You... haven’t made your mind up, have you?” Peach ventured cautiously, closing her eyes to enjoy the feeling of the contact between their muzzles.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:52 pm

Emberleaf blushed prettily at the compliment to her kissing skills. “I’m sure I’m not that good,” she demurred.

Blossomsnow purred a little, softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:47 pm

Oakfoot flicked his ear. “I wasn’t even thinking about that,” The tom admitted sheepishly. “It’s not my fault you’re such a good kisser.”

Peach pressed her muzzle against Blossomsnow’s, letting them rub together the same way that they had while the pair were eating out Graycloud together.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:44 pm

Emberleaf frowned at him for having to ask that. “You’re not the only one who needs to breathe, you know,” she reminded, trying to ignore her aching core. She hadn’t been touched at all so far since they came over to Rainstorm.

Blossomsnow pressed against Peach’s side. “No, it’s all right.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:34 pm

Oakfoot gasped for air when Emberleaf broke off their kiss. He’d actually forgotten to breathe while in The she-cat’s embrace, and now felt a little lightheaded, the world around him spinning. When he recovered he looked over at Emberleaf with curious green eyes. “Are you alright?” Asked the tom, wondering why she’d broken off the kiss, and what she needed.

Peach nodded, planting a nervous kiss on Blossomsnow’s muzzle. “It’s alright. I just want to make sure I’m not making you uncomfortable...”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:28 pm

Emberleaf eventually had to pull back, panting heavily as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes gradually opened again, their owner suddenly becoming aware of the ache between her legs.

Blossomsnow looked almost alarmed at Peach’s display of sadness. “That’s not what I meant!” She said hurriedly. “I meant I forgot why I was confused!”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:24 pm

Great Starclan, this kiss, Oakfoot thought in a moment of clarity, a brief growl escaping his mouth into hers as the tom pushed back with the same fire that she did, his tongue winding around each of her teeth and running all over her tongue. This kiss was primal, full of desire, and yet tender all at once with the pair’s tails curled around one another. this is what it’s supposed to feel like to kiss your mate, thought the tom to himself, who didn’t break the muzzlelock as all these thoughts ran through his head.

Peach pinned her ears back a little sadly. Am I doing that bad a job of convincing her?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:19 pm

Emberleaf curled her tail around the tom’s, purring loudly as she kissed him hungrily.

Blossomsnow shifted awkwardly. “I forgot,” she admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:17 pm

Eventually, Oakfoot swallowed the cum, but he’d become drawn into the kiss, his tongue winding around Emberleaf’s as the tom pressed his muzzle more forcefully against hers, making out with the pretty She-cat as they both laid between Rainstorm’s legs.

Peach gave Blossomsnow’s muzzle another lick. “Blossomsnow?” Ventured the She-cat, wondering what was confusing her so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next