From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ham4Ham1776

Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 3:00 am

The small cat nearly bristled when claws started to dig into his sides. He allowed the larger cat to hump at his face. His ear twitched as he listened to the tom, whom of which seemed a bit nervous. "Well, I could help you with whatever you're doing. And I also came to inform that there have been a few trespassers. They've taken food from our storage, and we need that for winter," he said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 2:22 am

"What do you want?" he snarled at the interrupting cat, his fur on end as he humped the small tom's face, his claws digging into his sides and he growled deeply toward the tom in the den entrance, his tail lashing angrily.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 10:42 pm

The male's ears twitched when the cat got up and mounted his face. Blushing as his length hung in his face, while rubbing against his muzzle every now and then. He bit his lip when teeth bit his tail. Causing him to open his mouth in a weak noise, he took the others length in his mouth. Sucking on it and moving his head. His tail twitched as he shivered. The cat who was standing in the den opening watched. "Sir...would you like for me to help with anything?" The cat had asked. Meekah shivered and shifted his hips around a bit in need.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 7:08 am

"It wouldn't be long at all" he purred, his ears flicking as he heard pawsteps and he growled, getting up and just as someone walked in, he had roughly mounted the small male's head and was rubbing his cock against the male's face, "Suck" He growled and bit the male's tail hard, he'd have to show his dominance whenever someone came in, which the other knew he hated, but he still had to do it.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:05 am

"For a bit? I thought you wouldn't allow that to happen at all," he teased. Hips slightly rising as he continued to please the feline below him. His ear twitched upon hearing paw steps heading toward the den. He could hear a voice, and ignored it to the best of his ability.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:34 am

"I'd let it happen for a little bit" He purred and grinned, his tail lashing and he nipped at the other playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 3:18 am

The feline purred as he continued to lick and suck at the males sheath. Tail flicking as he enjoyed the others pleasured sounds. "That is, if you don't get jealous," he teased. Gently kneading around his length.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 8:14 am

"Good..." The large feline purred as he laid comfortably, his tail flicking lightly and he licked his lips lightly as he watched the smaller tom, "Maybe I can bring a cat in here to pleasure you" He purred playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 10:54 pm

Meekah lifted his gaze as the other spoke to him. And stood as the other showed himself to him. Feeling his fur heat up, he walked over and settled down by him. Running his tongue over his sheath. Licking the opening and around the area, pleasuring the other greatly. While he made sure that he himself was a bit aroused as well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 4:03 am

"The usual, they're all idiots and cant do things without me yelling at them" He said, moving into his nest and he laid down, he raised his leg lightly, showing his sheath to the other, "Come get your treat" He purred and gave him a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:55 am

He yawned and awoke when the other made himself known. "Hello," he grinned sheepishly. Looking up toward the tom, hips shifting and moving up against the others, hoping to give him great pleasure. "How did things go?" He asked. Tail flicking around as he laid there.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:52 am

It was a couple hours before the large tom came back and he moved over the smaller tom, standing over him and purring loudly, "Hey you" He mewed, his tail lashing, he licked his lips and he nuzzled the much smaller tom.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:46 am

The feline's tail flicked as the other mentioned a treat, causing him to purr in content. He grinned when the other stood and rubbed his sheath against his cheek. And he quickly gave it a playful lick, shifting into an upright position as the other walked off. He decided to lay close to the others nest, huddling up and curling into a ball. Drifting off, waiting for the other to come back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:41 am

"I'll give you a bit of a treat when I come back" he purred, playfully standing over the other, rubbing his sheath against the other's cheek before he padded out of the den with his tail raised to tease the other.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:35 am

Meekah nodded and shifted onto his back, watching as the other stood up and got ready to go do things. "Okay, I'll stay right here. Don't worry about me," he purred. Not wanting to lay in his nest, just in case cats came in and saw him doing such. He felt that the cats would harm him viciously if they saw that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:30 am

"Well, there's somethings I have to handle, but you can stay here, I won't be long" He said, slowly standing and he shook himself off lightly, purring loudly and nuzzling the other male.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:12 am

"So.. What should we do now? Head down there and do things?" He questioned. Shifting closer to the other feline, before he stood and stretched himself out. Grooming at his fur and chest area, making sure he looked nice.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:08 am

He purred lightly and nuzzled the other, his tail lashing, "I'm glad you're happy" He purred, leaning into the other's touch.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:59 am

"You're not that bad! You are still much sweeter than any other cat I have been around. I'm really lucky to have you around with me," he purred. Allowing his head to turn and groom at the others face. Giving him all the attention he could ever want. He wanted to show how happy he was, and did it through purrs and licks.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:39 am

"I'm just marking sure you're alright... I may seem like a jerk, but its mostly a show, after a life like mine you need to be" he said and gave a light sigh, his ears flicking and he yawned out lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:34 am

"I want to stay, where else would I go? I'm sure if I continued on... Then I would definetly end up actually dying," he replied. Allowing a soft chuckle to leave his lips as he spoke. "I'm content with you, and that's all that matters to me. I don't care if I have to suddenly switch modes while the others around, I can handle that," he purred. Enjoying the other licking his nose.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:28 am

He purred and nuzzled the other, licking his nose softly, "I'm surprised you want to stay, because I could easily fake your death and let you go" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:17 am

"It's fine, I'm flexible with doing things," he purred. Shifting up to snuggle up close to the other feline. Allowing his tongue to run over the others neck, nuzzling into it after a while. Relishing in his warmth, enjoying his comfort. Pleased to be around a cat that is sweet to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:01 am

The large tom relaxed when they were alone again, he licked at the other's nose and he purred lightly, "Sorry about that, but when they come in until I can figure something out you'll have to do that" he said, "Though you seemed to really like it" He chuckled, lashing his tail lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 1:48 am

The feline could feel the others leg rise as he licked at his sheath. He continued to gently groom in that area, while occasionally grooming lower. But made sure to keep up with trying to groom everywhere. Showing that he was relishing in the others glory. His ear swiveled as the tom spoke about things with the other cats. After a while, he noticed they were finally leaving. He pulled his head away and glanced off after them. Though playfully licked the others sheath before pulling away completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: