From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 1:24 am

The large tom cat raised his leg lightly as the other licked at his sheath, "Well then you need to take come cats and take them out, simple as that" The large cat hissed at the two lower cats, his tail lashed and he growled at them, his ears flat against his skull, the tom seemed like a king to the cats, most likely due to his size, but he also had a very commanding nature about himself.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 2:24 am

Meekah flicked an ear as the other told him what to do. He nodded lightly and began to gently groom the male. Closing his eyes and not making eye contact with the cats that entered the den. His tail curled and twitched as he continued to groom at his pelt. Even deciding to go so far as to groom his sheath. Just wanting to tease the other for a bit as he groomed him and acted like a slut. His ear flicked when the males started to speak, though he just ignored most of it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 5:49 am

The much larger male purred as he laid there, frowning and his purring stopped when some cats came in, "Act like you're worshiping me, like I spent the night breaking you, don't say anything but just groom everywhere so they think you're just a mindless slut" He whispered to the male while he gave him a light nudge, he bared his fangs toward the males that entered the den and he lashed his fluffy tail.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 9:34 pm

"Yeah, I've never been big on females either. I like being around males," he said. Moving his head so he lapped at the others chest. Tail curling sad they stayed settled beside one another. Surprised to find someone who was so kind and gentle toward him. He moved his head and nuzzled the others jaw, purring in content.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 12:10 am

"Well, males feel better than females to me, I'd rather be on male backs than females, honestly the only reason we have she-cats with us is to lure males in we have as targets or even for kits when someone wants them" He shrugged, he held onto the small tom and he lashed his fluffy tail about.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 2:09 am

Meekah shivered as the male released inside of him. Surprised the other was able to fill him as quickly as he did. He laid down beside the larger tom, closing his eyes as he was groomed. Tail swaying in content as he laid there. "You also seemed to enjoy yourself," he teased playfully.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 4:23 am

The larger male snarled loudly as he came within the other male, he was able to fill him easily before he slid off him and he lashed his tail, laying down beside the other and he groomed him, "You seemed to enjoy yourself" He purred and gave a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:47 am

The smaller male quivered as he felt himself growing close to his own climax. He mewled and allowed his ears to press back against his head. Melting once he earned a praise from the cat above him. He could tell Charcoal was getting close to his release, because his thrusts were much more sloppier and rougher. So he shifted back more and waited for him to release.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:35 am

The large male growled in pleasure as he humped the male, thrusting deep in and out of him, his climax was close and his thrusts were starting to get rougher as his climax closed in, "Good little tom" He growled in the other's ear while humping him rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:25 am

Meekah purred as the other thrusted into him. "You'll be the only one who gets to do this," he murred. Shuddering as the other whispered in his ear. He shifted his hips as the male stayed above him. "I would never go with anyone else," he assured softly. Ears flickering slightly in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 8:08 pm

"Good" he praised lightly, licking the other's head while he thrust into him, being relatively gentle at the moment, thrusting deep into the other smaller male, "Keep telling me who's you are, little tom" he purred in a sly tone in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:45 am

A soft noise nearly left his maw when the tom pulled him back against him. Jerking and mewling in pleasure as the tom thrusted into him. His tail flicked and he shifted below the larger male. "I'm yours, and only yours," he purred. Keeping himself still, barely able to move anyways.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:54 pm

The much larger tom gripped tightly onto the smaller one and he let out a low growl, gripping his scruff tightly and he pulled back the smaller tom, thrusting all the way into him with the first thrust and he growled deeply in pleasure, "Tell me who's you are" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:50 pm

The wild cat was surprised to feel the other jump onto him, feeling teeth grasp and hold his scruff gently as hips grazed against his own. He shifted his hips up in hopes of helping the male push into him. What amazed him was that the cat had a high sex drive. He probably didn't have any mates for a while to breed. So now he had him, and was already starting to get into the mood. "Show me who I belong to," he purred. Moving his hips playfully against the others own.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:47 pm

The dark tom moved to the pile of food and started eating, his ear twitched as the other spoke and he glanced up with a raised brow, "You sure now?" Charcoal questioned as he stood, licking at the other's face and he lashed his fluffy tail, licking his lips lightly and he was unable to resist as he pushed the other down and mounted him like a she-cat, almost immediately humping him and he lashed his tail about.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:32 pm

Meekah looked over to Charcoal once he awoke. "I... Wasn't thinking about leaving," he said. Shifting down and moving lightly, before he stretched himself out. "Maybe you would like to give that mating one more go? I... I was enjoying it after I thought it over and started receiving pleasure," he shifted. Before he moved to brush against the feline playfully. "You can treat me like a naughty kitten," he winked playfully in a loud purr.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:26 pm

The large male had eventually fallen asleep through the night, near the entrance of the den there was a large pile of random food other cats had found for them. Charcoal yawned as he woke to fighting cats outside, as per usual, he got up and stretched out his long body, "I'm surprised you haven't tried to run, the group only recently got back, so you had every chance to" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:09 pm

The smaller cat awoke once daylight started to shine into the area. He blinked open his eyes and stretched out. Standing up in the small nest, he hopped down and settled down to groom at his fur. After a while of thought, he had enjoyed the other being gentle. Hell, maybe he could enjoy them getting rough with one another. His body quivered, and he looked back toward the male. Before his gaze moved forward and toward the opening.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:11 pm

He watched the other and he flicked his ears, he gave the other some space when he came in and he lightly groomed at the smaller tom before he laid his head down and let himself fall into a light sleep, listening for anything in the alley way, be it cats or humans or dogs, anything that may make noise.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:05 pm

Meekah shifted on his paws, listening to what the larger cat had to say to him. Knowing well he had the best chance of staying safe if he was in this den. But he didn't want to be cooped up in there forever. He shifted around, deciding to walk over and settle down beside the tom. Curling up, he yawned nestled into his back, staying curled up behind him. Just wanting to rest for a while, then he would wait and see in what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:31 pm

"Well, you'll just live here now, you can have free reign of the den, and the alley, but it would be best to stay in here" he explained, his tail lashing as he walked to his nest, which looked a lot like a throne, he laid down and stretched lightly, "You can have your own nest if you want" he informed him, he was willing to share, but if the smaller tom wanted to sleep alone he could have his own nest.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:10 pm

"Maybe later... I'm still trying to regain myself," he said awkwardly. Standing up once the large cat motioned him to follow. Walking along behind him, he jumped up after him. He was pleased to jump as high as he did. He was a wild cat, so he had to jump to catch some prey. "What a cozy den," he awed. Padding around the enclosed area, observing it curiously. Tail flicking, glancing back toward the cat. "So... now what?" The small feline questioned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 4:15 am

"Well, if you want more, just tell me, I'll try to hold them off from wanting to see it" he said, "And they won't touch you, as mine they know what'll happen if they do" he hissed lightly, his ears back, "Come with me" He said, getting up and leading the other up to his den, he jumped up to his spot and walked into the side area, that was sheltered and littered with soft things to sleep on.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:55 am

"Okay... I'll make sure to act like that. Though I won't end up trying to sound like I'm higher than them. They would probably tear my fur out," he shifted at the thought. Closing his eyes as the male helped him groom. "It's fine, I enjoyed it when it was gentle," he murmured. He did enjoy it, that's what he didn't tell the cat. And he knew the other would have to go rough on him again plenty more times. So he had to be ready for it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:51 am

"Alright... Then as far as the group knows, you're mine, and you'll act like that, you're higher than all of them, in a way, you're a second leader, but you still answer to me" he explained, sitting near the other and helping groom him, "I'm sorry about before... I just.. Need to keep everyone in line" he sighed, his ears drooping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: