From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerblaze

Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:25 am

Hazel cried out, trying to pull away from his strong grip. "Fin..." She bit her lip, unable to contain a soft moan. Her nipples hardened and even though she wanted to pull away, she bucked against his cock and fingers. Her pussy soon grow wet, coating his fingers with liquids.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:22 am

He was breathing hard and he wrapped an arm around her waist, his other rubbing his fingers against her pussy, "I tried warning you" He cooed in her ear, nipping the lobe lightly, thrusting his hips slowly against her ass, his hardened cock rubbing against her asscheeks.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:19 am

Hazel gasped, forced into crouching on all fours. She squealed as her clothes was ripped off of her, shivering from the sudden exposure to air. "Fin, what...-" she was cut off when she felt him licking and biting her neck hard, but not enough to cause blood.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:17 am

The omega yelped and tried to follow her, his eyes widening, "Luna please!" The omega flinched as he was shoved and he backed off, his eyes wide, Fin tried to move away from her as she came over, but he just couldn't handle the scents anymore, as soon as she freed him, he shifted back, his muscular body completely unclothed and his thick cock hard, he grabbed onto the human and he pinned her to the floor, snarling threateningly to the omega, who instantly ran out of the basement and house, Fin breathed hard and he bit and licked at Hazel's neck, beginning to tear her clothing from her body, lust completely controlling him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:12 am

Hazel blinked. "What? How?" She looked at the Omega, and once again, her curiosity got the best of her. Ducking beneath the omega male, she ran down the stairs and gasped in horror when she saw Fin tied up. "Fin!" She ran towards him, and immediately began undoing the chains, shoving off the omega and growling in warning to show that he couldn't stop her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:10 am

Fin told some of the omega's to take care of her while he was downstairs, once in the basement, the alpha began grabbing thick chains, shackling himself to the wall and he made sure he couldn't break the chains, he shifted to his wolf form so it was harder for him to get loose, his legs in shackles and a thick metal collar around his neck, a muzzle also keeping his mouth relatively shut, he was laying against the wall until he heard her, his ears perking and instantly the heat scents struck him, he growled and pulled against the chains, flopping onto his side and whining, panting and trying to free himself, one of the older omegas, who happened to not be in heat, found the human and rushed down before the alpha could see his mate, "You can't go down there Luna, he'll unintentionally hurt you" The omega said softly, trying to pull the human upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:05 am

Hazel frowned. "Um, o-okay." She watched as the Alpha ran down into the basement, waiting for the omega to come. Unfortunately, her curiosity got the best of her, and she opened the door, peeking down. Opening the door brought the heat-scent of the omegas into the basement, and she walked slowly down the stairs. "Fin?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:01 am

He held her close, suddenly cursing under his breath, knowing exactly what was happening, "Fuck, and I thought we had time" He snorted, his muscles tense, the scents of the females in heat starting to drive him crazy, he forced himself to push her off him lightly, "I'll call an omega in here to care for you while I'm in the basement..." he stated as he stood and helped her up.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 1:56 am

Hazel blushed. "Sorry," she steadied herself, and was about to ask another question, when a howl sounded from the center of the camp. Hazel poked her head out and saw about a dozen of wolves mating, and her eyes widened. The she-wolves acted strangely, like her pet cat had when she was in heat. "Um, what the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 4:34 am

"You'll me in my room with me, unless you'd rather sleep alone, I can sleep elsewhere" He began, grunting as he felt her against him, he moved his body so he took the fall and she landed on him, "That was quick for you to fall for me, from what I heard human mates take longer" He tried to tease and be playful as his arms curled around her waist and he held her close to him, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 4:05 am

"Maybe later." Hazel definitely wanted to explore, but right now she was uncomfortable and didn't know anyone. She would look around when she started to get to know the other pack members. "So, where's my room-" as she turned, the 19 year old tripped over her shoelace and fell onto Fin, pushing them both into the floor. Her hand landed on his chest and she yet out a soft yelp. Her cheeks flushed. "Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:51 am

Fin huffed and went around locking all the doors, grumbling to himself, snapping out of his anger as he heard her voice, looking to her and smiling softly, "I thought so too when I first came here, one of the reasons I took over the pack from that old bag when I did" he stated and stretched, "You can explore if you like, no one will dare go near you without my permission, they know the punishment if they do" He stated.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Hazel looked down, hiding the fact that she was blushing, embarrassed that he'd scared off those people for her sake. "Wow..." She was breathless. "It's beautiful, Fin." She looked around in awe.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:43 am

"Yes, this is our home" He said and smiled softly, he seemed to tense and frown when she was getting the looks, he let out a deep growl and glared toward those in the clearing, he walked with her to the largest of the houses and he opened the door for her, "Welcome home" He cooed and closed the door behind them, growling loudly, causing those that were in the house before them to scatter and run to the side and back doors to get away from their alpha.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:19 am

Hazel surprised herself by pressing against him, murmuring, "It's okay. I understand. And I'm fine with that." She didn't know, but she just felt so connected to Fin. When she saw an opening and a mix of humans and wolves, she gasped. "Whoa! This must be your camp." She pressed against Fin, intimidated by all the strange looks people were giving her. She hardly knew Fin but these people she didn't know at all.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:14 am

"That is one part of it yes, but I won't force you to do it, I would be a horrible mate if I did, though, when the females in the pack go into heat, I'll have someone care for you, for I will lock myself away when that happens, males in general for us get very aroused when we smell a female in heat, even mated males have a hard time when that time comes around" he stated, seeing the line of pack houses coming into view, "I don't want to hurt you if I get like that when you're near... Because I know I will, and I will get very aggressive, it may calm down once we do complete our mate bond, if you wish to, but I will still get aggressive" he told her and let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:09 am

Hazel turned red with embarrassment as she asked this question. "Um, and as your... Mate, does that mean that we have to, uh, mate?" She wasn't exactly sure how she felt about this. She wasn't exactly terrified at having sex with this man, since she felt so safe with him. But still.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:07 am

"Ah, I was waiting for that question" He stated, giving a deep chuckle, "Putting it simply, every person in this world, well, any creature for that matter, has a soul mate, humans don't think it exists, or they use the term lightly, but us werewolves, its a very serious matter, a werewolf will go a lifetime without finding his true mate if he or she has to, some find their mates early on, some find them nearing the end of their lives, it happens" he stated, holding her closer as he spoke, "For a werewolf, their mate is everything to them, when they meet, and eventually complete the bonding process, their mate is their lifeline, if they don't have their mate, some wither away and slowly die, others will kill themselves because they lost their mate for whatever reason, and some, the strongest ones, live on to continue their memory" he told her, "What I mean is, you, Hazel, are my mate, is doesn't matter to me if you're human, you are my mate, my everything now that we have met"
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:55 am

Hazel blinked, fascinated. "That's amazing. I never thought anything like this would exist...." Suddenly she paused. "Hey, and what did you mean when you said that I'm your mate?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:52 am

"We're born with the ability, our first shift happens when we first begin puberty, so it varies between werewolves" He explained, "All we have to do is think it, and picture we're in our wolf forms, and we will shift" he said, "There is a wolf soul connected to our own, they guide us after our first shift" he said.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:47 am

Hazel blinked with surprise. Fin looked as if he were in his late twenties. "I'm Hazel," she said, not minding his hold. She felt surprisingly comfortable with him. "How can you... Um, you know. Turn into a wolf?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:43 am

He smiled softly as he watched her, curling his arm around her waist and he lead her to his home, taking the longer route, so they could get to know one another, "My name is Fin, I'm the alpha of a pack of werewolves nearby, we live in this forest and thrive" he began explaining, keeping her close in his tight but gentle hold, "I may not really look it" He began as he scratched his short beard, "But I'm nearing 40" He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:39 am

Hazel stiffened when he touched her, but soon relaxed, her hands resting on his chest as the stranger kissed her forehead. Even though he was older and she didn't know him, Hazel felt as though they were meant to be together. "I-" she hesitated. "Okay." Reluctantly, the 19 year old followed him into the forest. "What's your name? And how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:36 am

He moved to her slowly, getting close and softly cupping her chin between his thumb and pointer finger, "I'll explain more later, its time to go home" he told her gently, kissing her forehead softly, "I want nothing but your companionship, and from me, you will get whatever you like" He told her, looking down at her with soft eyes, "It is our jobs as mates after all" he said.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:32 am

"O-of course I do..." Hazel said slowly. She let go of the stick, but was still wary. When he approached her, she stiffened. "B-But you just..." She didn't know what to say. She never thought that animal-shifting would be possible. After a few seconds, she snapped back to reality. "What do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)   Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire or werewolf rp? (Bacon)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next