From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 4:05 am

"Well you can keep it down better than deer blood" He huffed, rising up and he licked his wound lightly before he went to the carcass, beginning to eat it, he was a little whoozy from the other drinking his blood, but he seemed fine, he jumped awake as he heard the other shriek, his ears pinning and he growled lightly, having dozed off while the other slept, "Damn" He growled lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 4:00 am

Tyler looked at him, soon drinking from his wrist. He only had a few gulps before he turned his head away. Shuddering in disgust as he pulled away from the werewolf. "You're blood is disgustingly sweet, I don't like it." He moved away from the werewolf, huddling up close to himself. Trying to fall back asleep, managing to do so after a few minutes. He managed to sleep for a long while. Opening his eyes, he shrieked once he realized he wasn't in his comfortable bed at home. But he soon remembered where he was and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:53 am

"I did say I would think about changing my mind if you kept the blood down" He said, "Even swallowing it is further than any other vampire I've tried to turn to animal blood" He stated, pressing his bleeding wrist to the other's mouth, "Just take it slow, your body probably still needs to adjust, but you could take it easier because you haven't drank human blood yet" He said, he even pulled the other close and held him as he kept his wrist pressed to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:49 am

Tyler glanced up towards the werewolf, exhausted from expelling his stomach onto the ground. "Why do you suddenly care now?" He questioned lowly, flinching back in alarm at the blood. "It should have killed me, it left me like this.." he groaned and curled up, holding his stomach. "Why won't you just let me starve to death? Tie me up so I can't do anything?" He whined, nearly drooling once more at the taste of blood. But he was weary.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:40 am

"Then you'll starve" He said, watching the other, the wolf was still awake when he threw up, he frowned as he glanced over, he walked to the vampire and he bit into his own wrist, drawing blood, "Take it slow, but you've got to eat, or you'll go into a frenzy" He said, his ears back, moving his wrist to the other's mouth, letting his blood drip onto his lips.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:36 am

"No.. no, i can't have any more. It's just not great.." he wrinkled his nose in disgust. He shifted and crawled to a corner of the cave, curling up with his back against the wall. He struggled to relax, but the ground wasn't comfortable. While resting, he awoke halfway through and got sick. His stomach aching as he did so. He felt absolutely horrible.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:31 am

The large wolf bared his fangs lightly as he felt the other's fangs pierce his flesh, he rubbed his neck lightly where he was bit and he sighed, "You may just have to let it up then try my blood again, I heard of vampires living off werewolf blood, since it's closest to human blood" He said, sighing, his ears back lightly, he noted the other's exhaustion, "Try to rest of you can" He said as he slowly stood.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:28 am

Tyler looked at him warily, fingers twitching as he squirmed on the ground. Carefully, he stood up and inched close to him. Not wanting to do anything bad that would cause his death. He carefully buried his teeth into the wolf's neck and took a few gulps. After about three, he had enough. He pulled his head back and licked at the wound apologetically. "I feel a little better, but still queasy.." he said, closing his eyes in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:21 am

"I'll be fine, I've had worse" He said, making sure his arm was wrapped and he looked to him, "If you can't keep it down, try some of mine" He said, tilting his head to offer his neck, letting out a sigh, "I think it said somewhere in sixty seven that wolf blood is sweet to vamps" He said, his ears flicking, "Before I change my mind" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:19 am

Tyler watched as the wolf snapped the deer's neck. He shuddered in disgust and instantly sat down. "I.. I don't know, it's so warm and.." he trailed off, making a weird face. Never did he think he would be doing any of this. "Is your arm going to be okay?" He asked quietly, body telling him that what he just drank was wrong. His mind ached and his sides heaved slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:13 am

When the vampire pulled away, the wolf was quick to grab the buck by the antlers and easily snap it's neck, he snorted and grumbled, examining the wound on his arm before he began licking it, a large paw on the head of the buck, he cleaned the wound before wrapping it, "Think you can keep that blood down?" He huffed lightly to the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:08 am

Tyler whined softly in complaint, unsure of how he should approach this. The scent of blood caused his mouth to water, but he refused to give in to the beast. He carefully approached the deer and grabbed it. Biting and taking a few drinks, making sure to stop drinking after a while. He backed up in alarm when the buck thrashed his head towards him, narrowly missing the attack.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:01 am

"You don't need to kill it, just take a few mouth fulls" He grunted as he held the buck down, "I'll kill it when you're done" He stated, his ears back and he gave a yelp as an antler of the buck pierced into his arm, he growled dangerously toward the buck, making it tremble and cry in distress, blood dripping down the arm of the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:58 am

Tyler did, in fact, read the book. He sat there and waited for the werewolf to come back. He watched as the deer flailed and cried in panic. The action only causing his heart to clench in remorse. He looked over to the werewolf and frowned. "I.. I don't know if I can do this. It's alive and it's afraid, I don't know if I can kill it." He croaked, looking at the wokf pathetically.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:51 am

"I'm not a vampire, I wouldn't know how you feed" He huffed, sighing out, raking his claws through his fur on his head, "Stay here, I'll bring something back, read through book sixty seven, it may say something about vampire feeding habits" He said, standing and he began making his way to the entrance, "Don't go through the tunnels, you'll end up lost" He said before leaving, he came back after an hour with a decent sized deer, the frightened creature flailing and screeching out as it tried to get away from the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:43 am

"Books are books, those books must be old. I doubt they have anything about recent vampires." He responded, baring his teeth in irritation. "I bet I can beat that. Though I'm not sure how I should do this? I've always been squeamish when it comes to killing things. My dad would take me hunting and I would cry like a little bitch." He said, tapping his fingers against his knees.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:36 am

"I go off what I know" He growled, "Every recorded vampire in those books never once tried to go off human blood" He stated, baring his fangs, "Believe me, I would be over the moon if vampires stopped going after humans, but it just isn't so" He grunted, "You won't to prove a point to me? I'll go hunting and bring back something live, if you can drink it's blood without any issue, I'll consider looking more into it" He growled lightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:30 am

Tyler looked down at the books, glancing back up to the werewolf. "Okay, smart ass. You know all of the vampires in the world, huh?" He growled back in response, narrowing his eyes at him. "See, this is the problem. You're just like people I know, people who don't accept change. You've spent your whole life believing one thing and a change would destroy you. Maybe it's time for a change Mr. 'ImAHolyCreature'." He gritted his teeth, irritated at the wolf. "Maybe God decided to change the ways of creatures, maybe he wanted us to meet." He turned his head to the side, watching him closely.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:18 am

The large male wasn't gone for long before he walked back in his wolf form, his ears back, tossing a large pile of books down in front of the other, "This dates all the way back to the beginning, for when the wolves began hunting down vampires, never has there been a vampire that doesn't drink human blood" He stated, sitting and he gave the other a small glare, "My pack was the oldest pack in the world, until humans came and killed everyone when I was a pup, only reason I survived was because I'm an albino" He stated, lifting his snout up and letting his neck stretch, revealing scarring from a chain collar around his neck, "They kept me as a pet for years, until I got out, and found my way back to my home, I read every book as many times as I could, I taught myself everything in those books" He growled, baring his fangs.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:12 am

"That's just saying, i doubt you even know the truth." He shot back lowly, keeping his arms crossed over his chest. Grumbling something as he went to find a seat. Sitting down and watching the werewolf disappear from sight. "Asshole.." he muttered and leaned back, bringing his knees to his chest. Waiting patiently for the werewolf to return. A bit irritated by the fact that he hated him. Hated him because of what he was. It wasn't his fault this happened, he didn't ask for this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:04 am

"Some say vampires are the devil's creation, while werewolves were created by your God to destroy them" He said, glancing to the other and he rolled his eyes lightly, "Just find a spot and stay there, bad enough I let you live, worse that bringing a vampire here defiled this place" He sighed, his ears back as he walked to a throne looking seat in the middle of the large room, tracing his claws over it before he walked to a different tunnel, shifting to his human form before vanishing into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:58 am

"I didn't know, okay? I didn't know if werewolves were real or not. I didn't know what they smell like. You cant blame me for not knowing. Besides, i thought beasts like this weren't true. My parents taught us to believe that they were just figures of the devil. My parents were devout Christians.." he said, following behind the werewolf. Nearly in awe by how large the cave was. "You're just as bad as my parents, believing everything that you were taught. Not everyone is the same." He said, shuffling so he could look around the large cavern.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:49 am

"You were rude by entering my territory without my permission" He growled back toward the other, "Werewolves honor lives, we only kill when we need food" He said, sighing, "For centuries vampires drained humans of their blood or forced them to live like them, repeating the cycle" He said, leading the other to a entrance to a cave in a hollowed out giant tree, the hole big enough for the large wolf to crawl down, the entrance opened up to a large cavern that could very well hold a large pack of werewolves.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:44 am

Tyler swallowed and shifted, relieved to see that the wolf had backed up and got out of his space. The vampire was tempted to run, run away and leave the place. But the wolf seemed to have a good sense of smell. Not only that, but he looked like he could run way faster than he could. So, he just followed the werewolf. "Quit calling me that. It's not like I'm rude to you," he grumbled. Crossing his arms over his chest as he walked. "What's the deal with vampires and werewolves anyway? Why do you hate each other so much?" He asked. Wanting to know why he was hated when the wolf man barely knew him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:34 am

His ears twitched at the vampire's offers, grunting as he mentioned hunting, "I hunt for myself, I won't have some blood sucker hunting for me" He growled, his long tail flicking, he ran his hand through his fur and he sighed, "I'll decide what to do with you at the lair" He grumbled, turning and he began walking the way he had came.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next