From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is Home? [Stormwind]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 10:33 pm

The tom growled as he roughly kept the she-cat down, his tail lashing before he stood over her, grinning while he began urinating on the she-cat, mostly on her face and along her spine.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 10:15 pm

As Tigerlily swooned over his loving, gentle licks, Poppy screeched out loudly in pain as she was marked yet again. As Tigerlily snickered down at her and stepped off, allowing Blackavar to take her place, Poppy whimpered quietly but accepted what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 12:20 am

"Good girl" He purred, praising Tigerlily lightly and he lapped at her folds, purring then moving back to Poppy, he went between her legs and he started lapping at the space between her pussy and her tailhole, before suddenly biting the space hard, growling as he marked her again, making sure the fur would permanently never grow back.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 12:18 am

Tigerlily obeyed quickly as Rose watched with a soft purr. Poppy thrashed around and tried to lash out at the male and his little helper but simply couldn't hurt either with her bound claws. Now she was being held beneath the pair of cats, completely at the mercy of Blackavar as Tigerlily put her in her back and spread her red tabby legs wide for him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 12:15 am

He chuckled lightly and his tail flicked, "I like the idea" he purred, pulling his paw and leg from the she-cat before roughly shoving her onto her side then back, "Get the sacks over there to bind her claws, then hold her down" He stated to Tigerlily, licking his lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 12:10 am

Poppy glowered in Tigerlily's direction as the youngest she-cat spoke. "I'm sure a bite just a bit to the side of her pussy would do nicely, so that even males who only see her ass can know who she belongs to." Smirking up at him now, she added "I assume you're aware of how clan cars mark their borders? I think she'd like to have that done to every part of her."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 12:07 am

He snickered as he saw her look, beginning to move his whole leg in and out of her, keeping her in place and he glanced to Tigerlily, "Did she now? Any ideas on where Tigerlily?" he purred to his second mate, licking his lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 12:05 am

Shuddering as she was forced even further down his leg, Poppy yowled out again and glared at Blackavar with a look that would've killed him if it could. However, her core still dripped lightly around his foreleg as he moved her. The female let out more muffled yowling as she was bitten over and over again.

"Blackavar, sir, she told me she wanted to be marked in other ways as well." Tigerlily suggested with an evil puff.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 12:00 am

The tom snickered as he watched her, leaning over her and he roughly pulled her head back, making her sit on his leg to make him go deeper and he started flexing his paw inside her, "What? Nothing to say little Poppy? You liked what Tigerlily was doing to you, why don't you like what I'm doing?" he growled, snapping his jaws roughly around her ear, leaving more marks, he clearly didn't care for her as much as the other two at the moment.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:54 pm

At first, Poppy only squirmed in a mix of pleasure and discomfort as Blackavar worked more and more of his paw into her. When he didn't stop once the whole forepaw was inside her core, however, she mewled out a protest which turned into a yowl of pain as he stuffed himself in her to the brim, her muzzle making her protests less angry and loud than she intended them to be.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:50 pm

Blackavar huffed and he snapped a muzzle onto Poppy, the muzzle held her jaws open as wide as possible and he bound her front paws together then her back, so she could still kinda stand, he growled dominantly and he moved behind the she-cat, digging his paw into her pussy, not using his claws but he shoved his paw and leg as far into her as he could.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:46 pm

Reluctantly, Tigerlily slid herself up and off of Poppy's muzzle, the wooden handle of their whip still grasped tightly in her jaws as the green-eyed girl watched to see what Blackavar was going to do to Poppy.

"Ooh, what're you gonna do to her, Blacky?" Rose purred teasingly, smirking over at Poppy.

The red tabby glared defiantly up at him, trying to cover her dripping core with her tail.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:42 pm

"Alright alright" He chuckled and smiled softly, rubbing against her, he glanced toward the two younger she-cat's and he stood, deciding to test Poppy, "Off, Tigerlily" He stated, pulling Poppy to him roughly, using his claws.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:36 pm

"Well, what if I wanna see their eyes first?" Rose replied cheekily, batting at her mate's muzzle as Poppy yelped into Tigerlily's cunt behind them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:30 pm

"Why wait?" He chuckled lightly while grooming her, his tail lashing lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Rose flicked his ears with her tail, quietly purring. "I can't wait to name these sweetheartsā€¦"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:45 pm

"You know I still will" he said and nuzzled her before beginning to groom the kits.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:42 pm

"Well, ya don't have to worry anymore!" Rose purred, winking knowingly up at Blacky as her kits kneaded pleasurably at her belly. "This feels better than I thought it was gonna, I have to admit."

Growling quietly, Tigerlily cracked a thorny whip across Poppy's belly as she rode the other girl's muzzle.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:28 pm

"If there was I would go kill the twins myself" he grunted as he curled up with her and he laid his head over her's, "That crossed my mind so many times through the night" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 pm

"Morning, love." Rose purred softly, clearly still a little drowsy but more than happy to be awake and take care of the tiny fur balls at her belly. The creamy she-cat looked up at him with a half smile, mewling "Guess we're lucky that we didn't get a little Siamese one, right?" She smirked softly over at him as Poppy yowled out in protest behind them, probably due to something Tigerlily was doing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:18 pm

Blackavar was clearly very aggressive at the moment, lashing his tail and growling toward the bound she-cat, until he heard Rose, he instantly changed his mood and got up, walking to her and purring loudly, rubbing himself against his first mate.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:11 pm

Pulling away from Poppy's ass, Tigerlily licked her chops deliciously as she eyed her tied-up toy. "Oh, I'm sure I'll find something to do to her." Purring, raising her tail for Blackavar's viewing pleasure, she padded into the corner where they stored their toys, rummaging through things.

Poppy whimpered loudly with the pain of Blackavar's slap.

"Blacky, come say hi to your kittens." Rose cooed, having finally woken up, purring quietly as the trio nuzzled and suckled at her belly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 11:49 pm

The tom gave a light shrug, "You could find whatever you can around here and see how far you can stretch her without breaking her too much" He said, his ears twitching before he growled and swatted the bound she-cat, punishing her for thinking he wanted her to touch him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 11:46 pm

Tigerlily yawned widely behind Poppy as the red tabby whined pleadingly. "Any ideas, master?" She mewled keenly, perking her ears and admiring him with wide eyes. "This is fun but I'm getting bored."

Poppy whined silently as she was denied by Blackavar, licking his forepaw submissively in a plea to be released.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 11:44 pm

"Sadly my dear, I can't trust you, especially with my kits here, and from what you've done to me" He said flatly, frowning heavily, "Do as you wish to her Tigerlily, you have full permission" He told his second mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is Home? [Stormwind]
Page 31 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next