From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things are not what they seem {Bacon}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
000TheLoneWolf000

Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 3:45 pm

Vinny thought about it for a moment. Before he nodded lightly "I'm sure I can do a few things with you chained," he said. Grabbing the restraints as he moved the other towards the stand. Tying him to it as he tried to figure out what to do first. He hummed as he lightly flicked his tongue over the others length. Finally, he could tease him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 3:24 pm

"We can see what you can do with me chained, if you want" He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:21 am

He shrugged his shoudlers and thought lightly. "I don't know, what do you think?" He questioned. He didn't care who was going to be chained up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:18 am

"Alright, who do you want to be chained? Me or you?" He chuckled and pulled away, wheeling a stand made for the chains toward the teen.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:13 am

Vinny looked over towards the toys, trying to decide what to use first. He smiled and lifter up a few chains and restraints. "How about these?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:11 am

He chuckled softly anf kissed him in return, holding him close, "Well, what would you like first" He asked woth a grin.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:06 am

"We might, you'd never know," he said. Smiling playfully as he hummed when lips connected with his neck. He shifted around and turned the other to kiss him lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 1:23 pm

"You seem optimistic that we'll use that much" He teased and leaned over him, kissing his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:25 am

He shifted and looked over the toys. Deciding to pull out some restraints, an eps a few other things. he placed them onto the bed and looked them over.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:25 am

"None besides what I have on, never had anyone that wanted to use them" He said and gave a shrug.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:20 am

The teen was surprised to see so many toys. He blinked in awe and shifted around lightly. "uhh... Which one have you not tried yet?" He asked. Glancing over to Dalton.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:18 am

"Do I have any toys?" He laughed and got up, pulling the teen with him and leading him to a room, opening the door and grinning, "Any in particular?" He asked, revealing a room full of any sex toys a man could use in some shape or form.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:10 am

Vincent nearly jumped as the other grabbed his ass. He blushed darkly and playfully swatted at him. Still trying to decide what to do. "You have any toys?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:04 am

"Lets see what you got kid" He chuckled and kissed him back, playfully grabbing his ass.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:52 am

"You don't have anything planned? I'm sure I could come up with some type of kinky fantasy that you might want to try," he said. Chuckling as he kissed the others lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:43 am

"Honestly, I have nothing planned, my only plan is to do whatever fantasies you have" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:41 am

Vinny raided a eyebrow and smirked. "Oh? I'm sure I could handle anything in my path," he said. But also blushed when the other mentioned more fun. "I'm sure you have a lot of things planned," he teased.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:38 am

"Good, I wouldn't want you going home in the dark" He chuckled and cupped his face, "Besides, thst means more fun for us" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:34 am

He smiled lightly and nodded. "I'm sure I could stay the night. My mother doesn't care anyways," he said. Resting against him, enjoying the light kisses and touches. He loved the way he was feeling towards his teacher. And was glad that he was failing his class in the first place.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:30 am

"Apparently" He chuckled and pulled him close, kissing him passionately, "Why don't you stay the night, it's getting late" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:23 am

Vinny smiled lightly as the other finally released into him. He shifted up when the males member pulled out of him. "I guess we both did things we weren't expecting one another to do," he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:18 am

He breathed heavily and let outa loud groan as he came inside Vincent, flopping back after pulling out if him, "Fuck, gotta remember than from now on" He said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:14 am

He quivered at the rough thrusts. He was surprise the males balls even managed to fit inside of him. He would have thought that there was only enough room for his length. But, he supposed he was wrong. He continued to keep his hips back. Moaning out loudly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:11 am

He groaned out loudly as he thrust into the teen, grumbling whenever his balls would pop out of Vincent, he would just push them back into his ass then resume thrusting, groaning out and strengthening his thrusts, pulling Vincent back to meet his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:06 am

The male moaned as he gave short, rough thrusts. His body quivered in pleasure at the size of his balls and length combined filling him. He closed his eyes tightly and moved back against the others hips. "F... Fuck, harder," he whined out needily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things are not what they seem {Bacon}
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next