From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are those things!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

What are those things!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 12:13 am

Roxy had become an excellent mouser over the course of her stay in the store, and she timed her leap perfectly. The rat, however, was able to bite deep into her forepaw before she landed the killing blow, causing the she-cat to yowl out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 9:05 pm

She slowed down and smoothly moved into a crouch as, suddenly, the scent grew a lot stronger and she heard it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 7:15 pm

Roxy's ear flicked as it was met with the telltale chattering. A large rat exited the hole, unaware of her presence as it scented the thick, damp air. She prepared to pounce, hyper-focused.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 7:25 am

Her pawsteps were nearly silent as she followed the scent.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 5:36 am

Roxy continued down the tunnel, starting to notice more and more of the telltale dens carved into the walls. She settled into a crouch, waiting patiently for some rodent to appear.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 5:07 am

She sniffed the air, catching a faint scent of rat and following it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 4:56 am

When some semblance of logical thought finally made it's way to Roxy, it was in the form of a growling belly. Eliciting a response in kind from the she-cat, she started to seek out some of the plethora of mice and rats that lived below, knowing they would provide some relief- if she looked in the right places.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 4:54 am

Her stomach rumbled and she sighed, dropping neatly to the ground and making her way through the sewage system.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 4:47 am

Eventually, Roxy set out again. The tunnels were decidedly unfamiliar to her now, however, but after the long, terrible night she'd had, her tired mind had resigned itself to her fate; to wander the tunnels until death came.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 4:45 am

Ebony had several dream-free hours of blessed sleep and when she woke up was grudgingly thankful to Roxy. After all, she hadn't even thought about the sewers.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 4:38 am

Sleep came, but the merciful breaks of rest were few and far between for Roxy. She was so used to sleeping up high on the shelf, and finding herself relegated to a hole in the wall made for an uncomfortable night.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 4:29 am

She ignored the faint yowl echoing through the tunnels, almost instantly dropping off as in her life she had learned how to fall asleep anywhere.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 4:12 am

Slipping through a puddle and tumbling into the slightly deeper water, Roxy yowled, the sound echoing through the tunnels as she hauled herself back onto the walkway. Eventually, cold, lonely, and scared, she squeezed into a tiny nook, trying to sleep fitfully.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 3:08 am

She sniffed around, finally finding a ledge about halfway up the wall and climbing up to it, laying down. It was barely large enough for her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 12:24 am

(No worries! I left at about that time myself.)

Sighing softly, Roxy tried to find a safe place to jump to for rest, eyes straining in the darkness, but the walls of the tunnel were smooth and featureless, not offering the she-cat a perch. Sighing, she kept moving. Suddenly, a splash came from the water ahead, startling the poor girl enough to make her tired body spring back into action, fleeing aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:54 am

Ebony padded down the tunnel to find a place to rest, having been on the move for at least eleven hours. 

(I'm really tired and it's almost two, so I'm sorry, but I need to sleep now)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:51 am

Despite her best intentions, Roxy found herself lost within the system, nerves overpowering the she-cat until she became rooted in place out of fear.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:46 am

She stretched out her claws and then returned them to their sheaths, cleaning her fur.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:43 am

"We'll see who needs who..." Roxy's murmuring continued, the she-cat not realizing where her pawsteps were taking her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:39 am

Ebony sighed in relief, relaxing her tense muscles and slumping against the wall, wincing slightly. The small female didn't exactly trust anyone anymore, not after her family and last partner both turned on her. The snarky irritable personality was a shield (and she had bruised ribs too..).
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:38 am

she's right... Realizing her wrong, Roxy decided to grant the stranger's wish, beginning to pad the other way. "I guess I'll take these to the big buildings... can't hurt to try..." she mumbled to keep herself company, but the echoing tunnels did little to ease the creeping sense of loneliness and dread that surrounded her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:30 am

"I told you I was ten seasons old!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:28 am

"I had no way to know otherwise, I'm sorry!" She mewled quietly, her voice echoing through the tunnels, finally actually stopping this time, sitting, defeated.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:24 am

"Then you shouldn't treat others like they're delusional or kittens just because of their size," she snapped.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:23 am

Roxy, as much as she wanted to obey the wishes of the stranger, couldn't bring herself to do so. "I-I'm sorry, I just cant be alone again! I'm so scared." The gentle giant's ears pressed flat against her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are those things!?   What are those things!? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are those things!?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: