From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only Omega [Lone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
000TheLoneWolf000

Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:25 am

Sam panted as he glanced over to his father. Nose wrinkling when he smelled the liquor. "You were out of it, and I didn't want to bother," he said lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:22 am

The alpha stood in the doorway and frowned, "you could have gotten me to help" Came his gruff voic after he took a drink of his beer.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:20 am

Sam's body quivered lightly as he finally pushed the large knot inside of him. And that thing stretched him pretty far. His released onto his bed beside him and laid there. Struggling down from his high. Pleased his heat was calmed, so he would only have to deal with it later.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:17 am

He turned his head and glanced to the stairs, hearing his son's moans, he frowned and got up, starting to move up the stairs to his son's room, confused at why he was moaning, completely forgetting about the toys he had bought.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:12 am

Sam continued to lightly move the plastic member in and out of him. Still letting off light moans and whimpers. Moving the dildo much quicker after a while. He felt the knot hitting against his ass, and wiggled to try and fit it in.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:09 am

The alpha sat on the couch and opened a beer, letting out a heavy breath, his mind still wasn't in the same place as before, trying to recover.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:04 am

The omega grabbed a toy that had a knot with it. He decided he would try out the largest knot they had. It was a regular dildo, it didn't blow up or anything. Which made him feel unhappy, but it was something. He held in a breath as he shifted out of his pants and pushed the length inside of him. Lightly pushing and pulling the dildo in and out of him. Body quivering as he whimpered in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 1:20 pm

The alpha sighed and ran a hand through his hair, glancing to the fridge for a few seconds before he moved toward the appliance and opened it, searching for his beer.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:22 am

Sam kept his head down, and his eyes away from his father. He heard the other say the door stays open. And so he nodded lightly. He watched his friend get up. Obviously a bit wobbly, poor thing. He wished him a goodbye as he went back home. He frowned and shuffled around in his room. Deciding to try out one of the toys he bought.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:24 am

He sighed and rubbed his temple, "I'm gonna have to start boarding up that window when your in heat" He muttered, walking to the window and closing it, locking it right after then walking out of the room, "Stays open" He said as he pointed to the door.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:15 am

Sam looked down as he was scolded, his eyes looking away as he shifted slightly. "I... I was going to, I opened the window to bring some air in. Since my room gets stuffy a lot. So I forgot to close it," he said. His head was still hanging low, while his eyes didn't meet his fathers.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:08 am

The alpha continued to let out low growls, still not really in hsi right mind as of yet, "I thought I told you to close it" He frowned toward his son.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am

Sam growled at him in reply. Squirming against the male to quickly help his friend. Who was definitely bruised up. "what are you doing? It's late and you're climbing through my window," he said. The other omega rolled his eyes. "You forgot to meet up with me. I was worried, so I came to check up on you. I didn't know if you were home. But I smelled you and decided to try and climb through the window?" The male smiled sheepishly. Sam just sighed and settled back. "Don't scare me like that," he breathed. Pulling his friend close to him, listening to the omega laugh. "You're the one who left your window open. I wanted to scare you, you shouldn't at all open your window while in heat," he said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:57 am

The alpha breathed heavily and backed off when his omega bit him, but he kept Sam back, his mind such a blur he completely forgot he knew this friend of Sam's, he was disoriented and struggling to keeo his head together, he kept his grip on Sam and breathed heavily, letting out a deep growl.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:51 am

Sam blinked as he heard the noise coming from the other room. He gritted his teeth and jumped a bit in surprise as he saw someone climbing through the window. He nearly flattened himself down in shame. Knowing his father was going to be pretty passed that he didn't watch what he was doing. But he managed to recognize the other. It was one of his friends that had decided to climb through the window. He instantly ran over and struggled to get his dad off. His mind was just coursing with so many different things. He bit his fathers shoulder and grabbed at him. Pulling him back. His friend was even an omega. He mentally face palmed as he forgot to meet up with the guy. And now he was hurt, great.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:42 am

Grey rolled off the bed and yelped when he hit the floor, jolting awake, "Something isn't right.." He murmured and trudged to his son's room to check on him, seeing someone crawling in the window, Grey barely thought as he lunged for the guy and dispite his weakened form, pinned the guy down and started to punch him.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:40 am

Sam just shrugged it off as he curled back up to sleep. Still forgetting his window as he slept. Not noticing he had gone back into heat. He just wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:37 am

Grey continued to toss and turn as he slept, his dream becoming a nightmare of losing his son, making him mumble and thrash a bit more in his bed.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:33 am

Sam kept himself curled on his bed as he slept. Enjoying the light noises of the outside, he blinked open his eyes a bit when he heard a cracking noise. He reached a hand up to rub his face. Wondering if he was just hearing things.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:29 am

Grey twitched and snored as he slept, tossing and turning in his bed, his bed creaking whenever he moved.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:22 am

Sam wasn't going to leave his windows open the whole night. He just seriously wanted to breath. He yawned and rubbed his face gently. Shifting around as he curled up a bit. Finding himself slightly dozing off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:17 am

"Alright alright, just don't leave your window open, who knows if someone followed you home" He sighed as he headed for his own room, flopping onto the bed and almost immediately falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:13 am

Sam was pleased that he had helped his father. "You should go to bed and rest. I'm going to head to my room and finish up a few things," he said. Lightly kissing his cheek as he moved to his room. Closing it, he found his room to be stuffy. And decided to open the window lightly. He hated when his room became like this. He rubbed his face and yawned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:06 am

"Alright, I'll install the grips tomorrow, I'm too sore to do it now" He said.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:03 am

Sam looked toward the bag. "The grips, a few sweets, and also a few toys," he said. Just in case his father wasn't around to pleasure him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Only Omega [Lone]
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next