From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is Home? [Stormwind]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 5:52 am

She batted her eyes innocently as he spoke. "But surely I would never do that!"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 5:50 am

"I think you know what would happen" He teased, "I'd fuck your little pussy so hard, I'd have to fuck your mouth to put it back into place" he grinned playfully.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 5:40 am

"Blacky, if I were to randomly refuse one of your commands, what would my punishment be?" Rose asked with a pretend tone of innocence in her voice, but smirked knowingly at him after she finished speaking, her nose pressed against his.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 5:34 am

"I love you too Rosie" He cooed and licked her softly, purring loudly and draping a paw over her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 5:29 am

"I love you, Blacky." Rose purred, nuzzling softy into her mate's chest fur as they laid together, the she-cat's tail curling around what was left of his.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 5:25 am

He purred and licked her muzzle softly before nuzzling her and beginning to eat, his half tail lashing lightly as they laid together.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 5:12 am

"As you wish, master." She purred, delving hungrily into the prey and finishing it in a few swift bites, padding around behind him once more and returning a few moments later from the loft with another mouse, the plump critters easy to catch in the barn. She promptly placed it in front of his muzzle, giving the side of his muzzle a quick peck before she laid back down, belly to belly with the Tom.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 5:09 am

He jumped as he saw her behind him, "Damn Rose, don't do that" he said and chuckled, "You eat first this time" He said and pushed the mouse to her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 4:58 am

When he glanced back, Rose was gone, her purr sounding loudly from behind him as she said "Sort of like you, eh Blacky?" She teasingly cuffed the tom's uninjured ear while dropping a mouse in front of his muzzle. Padding around to where she had been laying and resuming her original position, she watched his face to gauge his reaction.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 4:07 am

"It isn't really the dogs fault, they probably just haven't gotten their end straightened out yet, they do in fact get distracted by anything" He shrugged lightly while glancing to her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 4:00 am

"Fair enough." The she-cat replied, stretching luxuriously as she continued to slowly groom his chest and shoulders. After a few heartbeats of lovingly worshipping her mate's scarred, muscular body, Rose managed to tear her thoughts away from his incredibly sexy masculinity and looked up at him, mewing "I know how disgusting dogs are, but are they usually this lazy, too? I figured by now there would have been a meeting where I could make my proposition to those Siamese and one of those dogs."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:56 am

"And because I wanted to break you when you could fight back" He teased, "If I had of taken you when you were a kit, I would have made it a stupid game and it wouldn't have been fun" he said and rolled his eyes lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:48 am

"You have high moral standards for a catnapper." Rose teased, pushing lightly on his chest with a forepaw before grooming that same spot sensually, her soft purrs growing louder all at once.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:46 am

"I was in trees mostly, your mentors never teach you to look up apparently" he teased, chuckling as she spoke, "The idea of taking a kit and fucking it senseless didn't sit right, so I waited until my little apprentice was old enough and I snatched her when she was all alone" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:35 am

"I-I never noticed." Rose replied, blushing slightly at the fact that he'd found her beautiful long before he acted on it. "You must have stayed hidden pretty well." Now grooming the broken tom's chest, she purred gently before mewing "If you'd taken me sooner, you could've started my 'training' quite a bit earlier." She smirked up at him teasingly for a few heartbeats, listening to his own lovingly with an ear pressed to his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:29 am

His torn ear twitched and he glanced to her, "I've been watching the clans for a while, but watched you specifically for a moon, maybe two" He told her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:26 am

Rose shot him a questioning glance, mewing out a question she'd been dying to ask him. "Just how long were you watching after you singled me out, Blackavar?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 2:50 am

"I'm glad I watched you for as long as I did, and then snagged you" He chuckled playfully.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 2:18 am

Rose began to affectionately groom her mate's face, purring softly as she covered everything from his chin to the top of his head in licks.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 8:54 pm

"I didn't mean it like that, but alright" he muttered and let out a light chuckle, wincing as he rolled over and laid with her, his ears flicking lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 7:48 pm

A few long moments later, Rose returned dragging a pine branch and some needles, along with a pinecone.  Dropping everything, she laid out the needles in a thick layer on the floor, stuck the branch between two wooden planks so it stuck up like a tree, and put the pinecone at its base.  "Here, now you have a slice of the outdoors."  She purred, golden eyes gleaming playfully as she plopped herself into the bed of pine needles and beckoned him to roll over and join her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 7:18 pm

He watched her and huffed lightly, curling up and wincing lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 7:14 pm

Having an idea, the excitable young she-cat darted outside.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 7:11 pm

He sighed as he gave in and laid his head on his paws, glancing to her lightly, "I just didn't want to be stuck in one spot" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 6:54 pm

"And you'll never be able to do them again if you disturb that bindweed on that paw."  Came Rose's sharp retort, the she-cat pushing him back to the floor carefully but with force.  "Besides," she purred after a moment, batting her eyes and talking in a suddenly seductive tone, "if the master has errands to run, why can't his slave do them for him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is Home? [Stormwind]
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next