From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is Home? [Stormwind]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 1:12 am

The tip of her tail flicked back and forth as she waited eagerly for him to return to her, the tip now the only part his restraints allowed to move. Rose's ears flicked at the sound of rustling straw, but try as she might she had no idea where it came from, the she-cat too disoriented to even know where she was currently hanging from.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 1:03 am

"Something wrong Rosie?" He purred in her ear before disappearing around her body again, pinning her tail in the air and not allowing her tail to move, then he disappeared again, a rustling of straw off in a corner of the barn.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 1:00 am

Rose was still a little dizzy when she felt herself being hoisted in the air, her pussy dripping visibly onto the ground that she tried to reach for with her two sets of tied paws. She was nowhere close, of course, and let out a soft groan as she realized how blind and helpless she was now.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 12:52 am

He chuckled as she spoke and he tightened the muzzle, making sure it was quite tight then he pushed her around, making sure she didn't know where she was in the barn, then he began tying her up, binding one front paw to the same back paw, then doing the same with the other set, then he tied her so her paws were just barely off the ground so even if she tried to reach the ground she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 12:41 am

Rose felt her heart beat faster and faster after she was blindfolded, listening carefully to every single noise to try and get a hint at what he was doing. When she felt the muzzle being applied, she used her last few heartbeats of coherent speech to mewl "Tie me up good, Blacky dear." She then obediently walked into the muzzle and remained still so he could adjust it and tie any other parts of her he pleased.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 12:37 am

He jumped as he felt the lick and he chuckled lightly, padding off and coming back woth plenty of rope and a blindfold for her, putting the blindfold on her then constructing a muzzle to hold her mouth open from rope and sticks.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 12:32 am

Rose sat next to the entrance, planting a cheeky lick on Blackavar's balls as he walked past. "Get to work my love." She teased, tail flicking back and forth as she watched to see what he would arrange for her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 7:20 pm

He purred as he followed her, walking in and purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 7:15 pm

"Deal." Rose replied, already feeling herself wetten as the barn came into view and she squeezed inside it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 7:13 pm

"Deal, but if I hurt you you tell me right away and we stop" He said sternly as he limped after her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 7:07 pm

"Fine." She sighed, willing to trust his opinion on the safety of these woods. "But!" She added, continuing to smirk over her shoulder as she turned for home, "I want you to blindfold me and tie me up really well this time. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 7:05 pm

He gave her a light grin and he chuckled, "Lets do it at home, safer there" He purred and nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 7:00 pm

"That we certainly did." Rose replied, nuzzling Blackavar affectionately. "We'd better make sure it sticks, though. You know, just to be safe." She teasingly brushed her tail over his sheath as she mewed the words, locking eyes with him and smirking.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 6:46 pm

His torn ears twitched and he purred softly, "We did want that after all" He purred and rubbed against her softly, "I mean, I fucked you enough didn't I?" He teased and gave her a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 6:44 pm

"N-noā€¦" she huffed weakly after she recovered. Realizing she probably wouldn't be able to hide it much longer, she added "This has been happening for a while, Blacky. I think I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 4:23 pm

He purred and rubbed against her softly, pinning his ears when she ran and he followed her, limping after her, "Rose? You alright? Didn't eat a bad mouse did you?" He questioned and butted his head against her flank.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 9:41 am

"I knew you could, Blacky. Just wanted to be sure." Rose rubbed herself underneath his chin, ready to completely smother him in her fur wether he wanted or not, but she felt a bout of sickness coming on and froze. "J-just a second." She mewled, running to some nearby bushes and retching a few times.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 6:06 am

His tail flicked as they walked and he yawned lightly, he made it to the meeting place and he stretched lightly, "See, made it" He purred and licked her nose.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 11:49 pm

"I know, I know." Rose's condescending mew concealed something. In reality, Rose was also testing herself somewhat. While she hadn't said anything about it to him yet, the creamy white she-cat was almost certain that she'd finally become pregnant, waking up most mornings before he did to be sick somewhere in the woods nearby. She was hoping to break the news to him once she knew for sure, but for now it was good to stay active and keep it down just in case she was wrong. She was no medicine cat, after all.

As they rounded the final corner and came upon the meeting place, she purred loudly as the clearing cane into view, rubbing her muzzle against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:08 am

"I'm fine Rose, I could run there and back if I wanted to" He said with a purr, walking at his own pace beside her, a couole strides between them to show he could do it on his own.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:41 am

Rose had of course been happy to see him improve, taking the tom on steadily longer and longer walks until now, where they were trying to see if Blackavar could make it to the meeting place and back again as he had used to, the faithful mate offering her shoulder to him the whole way.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:37 am

After a few moons of healing, Blackavar was finally able to get about like he used to, besides the limp he carried from his crushed paw, but he still got around now.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:27 am

(Sure!)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:18 am

The tom purred as he slept, kneading her fur softly while he snored, his torn ears drooping lightly.

(Skip?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:16 am

Rose simply laid beside him when her job was done, nuzzling her way under his foreleg and allowing it to hold her close as she dosed off again as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is Home? [Stormwind]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next