From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Separated So Young [Sarah]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:45 am

He rolled out of her way and went into a crouching position, narrowing his eyes to look his attacker full on in the face, and relaxed when he recognized the she-cat, though he knew it wouldn't be any warm welcoming. "It's okay, I don't want to hurt you!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 9:53 pm

SarahBearah wrote:
(bump)
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:44 am

(bump)
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:11 pm

Raccoontail was tossed off him, rolling on the ground to lessen the blow. Assume stood up, he raked his claws acrlss her cheek. She growled, dull eyes narrowing at her attacker. She jumped at him, leaping over and twisting around to drag her claws across his flank.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 4:52 pm

Flame snarled and immediately went on the defensive, bucking his rear to throw the attacker off balance and throw her off him. He jolted to his paws and whirled around, baring his teeth in her face while lifting a paw to bring his claws down across a cheek, his eyes blind as to who he was attacking as he stared into the she-cat's eyes.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 3:38 am

Her eyes narrowed and muscles bunched. She lept off the tree, landing square on Flame's back. Raccoontail growled, pinning him under her with her paw on his neck. "Who are you?" she growled.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:17 am

Flamepaw had made the decision to change his name to just Flame, so that he would fit in better among the city-cats. He had found the rogue and trapped him, and had held him considering killing him for several days until he had finally discovered he wasn't able to, and instead had knocked it out and dragged it to a human who was fond of cats, and would have the tom spayed and declawed at the vet, so he'd never be a threat to anyone else. Now, he had gone back to his clan and was hiding from them while trying to spy on them at the same time, and at the moment was unaware that he was being looked at from above.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:12 pm

Raccoonpaw drug herself into the camp after a few more hours of moping. She refused to speak of why Flamepaw had not came back, or why she was so depressed.

-3-

15 moons later, Raccoonpaw had earned her warrior name, Raccoontail. She had been assigned a solo hunting mission. Raccoontail, however, had caught an odd scent. She climbed up a tree, glaring down at the ginger cat below her. She didn't recognize it as her long lost friend.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:11 am

(yeah that works ill let you do it when you're ready)

He sighed sadly and snuck out when no one yet knew of his plan except for Raccoonpaw. He'd let her inform everyone of what he was doing, or perhaps she'd keep it secret. It was her choice, it didn't make a difference for him either way.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 10:51 pm

She continued until she couldn't see his pelt, laying in a heap by a tree, a shaking and sobbing brown pile of fur.

(To when she's a warrior and on a solo hunting missions?
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:23 pm

"I certainly am," he replied calmly after her, watching her go and forcing his expression to remain level, not betraying his hurt at her words. "Bye, Raccoonpaw."

(another time-skip or did you have any other ideas? I'm open to anything.)
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:43 am

(Bump/
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:37 am

Her eyes began brimming with tears, and she hissed, "Dappleshade was right, toms are just pigs who use she-cats." she snapped at him, turning tail before he could respond, tears falling.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:33 am

He shrugged, not really believing her. "I could have been there when he was attacked, but I wasn't. The clan thought it was more important to remove ticks from old cats rather than keep my brother safe." He looked at her closely, feeling his own heart wrench at what he was about to do, to make sure all ties were cut off, and to make sure she didn't follow him. "Besides, I've never wanted to be more than friends with you. I just wanted to hump something on that day we did it."
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:23 am

Her pelt bristled, feeling betrayed. "What about us being friends forever? It's not your fault he died." she snapped.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:13 am

He looked down, unable to meet her gaze. "That's really about it. I might come back, or I might become a loner. What's the point of being in a clan if you can't even keep your brother safe?"
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:11 am

Her ear flicked and she stuck her tongue out at his teasing, purring. Her purrs were stopped short as he continued, her jaw dropping, mouth agape, "What?" she asked, wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:59 am

He shrugged and continued, "I really liked you, even though I never admitted it, and I still do. You are a very good butt kisser." He licked her ear kindly to show he was just teasing her. "But I've decided that I'm going to go after the rogue on my own, and possibly never come back."
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:22 pm

Raccoonpaw nodded, looking at the ground in... well she wasn't sure. She was embarrassed to have done that so young, but she wouldn't deny she liked it and would do it again. Of course, fallowing the cliché, she had fallen for the ginger tom.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:57 am

He gripped her shoulder with his tail urgently and brought her to a secluded spot that was hidden by shadows and brambles at the edge of camp. "So uhh, we never really talked about that game we played as kits," he said, his paws scrabbling at the ground uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:23 pm

(-flicks chocolate at her -)
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:23 pm

(Razz It's ok)

She smiled to show it was ok, "Alright." she raised herself to her paws, rolling her shoulders as she stood.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:08 pm

(ahhhhhhh I forgot to watch the topic my bad)

He jerked again when she nuzzled him in the morning and gave her an appreciateive glance, licking her ears comfortingly with a small, yet sad, smile on his face. "Raccoonpaw, I know this might be kind of rushed, and a strange time, but I need to talk to you. In private."
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:05 pm

(Fiiiiiirrrreeeeeeeeeee -drags her into the rp-)
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 3:41 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Separated So Young [Sarah]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next