From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Separated So Young [Sarah]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:22 am

He frowned, realizing that was a good question. He pushed himself against her as though hoping it would just magically pop out, but instead his sheath just rubbed against her fur. "M-maybe you need to kiss it some more. And, well, you know," he hesitated, wondering how she'd react to this, "lick it."
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:20 am

Shifted*
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:20 am

She snorted her weight under him, laying her head in her paws and raising her rump in the air. Her ear tips burned with embarrassment, a blush prominent on her brown cheeks. "Like this? But how do you get your.. uh.. out?" she asked, confused at the concept and blushing deeper
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:17 am

Being as inexperienced as he was, he took her permission as a signal to just climb on top of the she-kit, laying on her back awkwardly as he straddled his paws around her , and he mewed, "Bluepaw had her chest on the ground and her, err, butt in the air, so that Birchclaw could put his thing inside of her." He blushed like mad again as he spoke like that.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:14 am

"It did look fun... Sure! Let's try it!" the she-kit said with a purr, attempting to remember the position Bluepaw was in
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:12 am

"Umm, well, yes, no, I don't know," he shrugged, looking at her. "You said you wanted to have fun, and did you see Bluepaw back there? I mean, it looked like she was having fun." He licked her shoulder. "We don't have to, if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:07 am

She laughed at him, shaking her head at his expression, before the question sank in. She opened her mouth, the shut it. She did this several times as if impersonating a fish. "Are you toying with me?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:01 am

He laughed at her, and stood up, shrugging. "That felt pretty good, but I don't see why they were moaning like that." He flicked his tail, and looked at her strangely again, and he blushed as he finally asked his question. "Do you want to try mating with me?"
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:45 am

She snorted, sitting in front of him. Her face was close to his crotch. She wrinkled her nose, "Do you ever clean?" she mimicked gagging. With a reluctant sigh, she bent forward and kissed his sheath, reering back instantly. She stuck her tongue out, wiping it on her pad
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:41 am

He did as she said, sitting down on his haunches and watching her with wide eyes. "Your new name is buttkisser," he announced snorting to himself. He looked down at his crotch and pointed at it with a paw. "Go on, kiss it!"
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:37 am

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Sit down or whatever so I can get this over with." she flicked his ear with her tail
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:34 am

He laughed and poked his head out. "I was right here," he purred, and scooted down the bark of the tree and landed beside her. "Well, since I won you know what that means!" He rubbed his win in her face, and poked her nose teasingly.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:00 am

With a defeated sigh, the she-kit sat on her haunches and called out, "You win!"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:59 am

The tom stayed still, watching as she became desperate, and he wriggled excitedly as he realized he had a chance at winning. He remembered when they played this game before, if you couldn't find the other player all you had to do was call out to them and say they won, and he waited tersely for her to do just that.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:56 am

She stared at the tree bark, whining softly. She stuck her nose to the ground in a effort to see which tree he had jumped to. She sniffed hopefully of a few moments
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:47 am

He waited awhile until he saw the little she-kit with her nose planted to the ground approaching his tree, and he shuffled back to hide himself from view, his heart pounding as he waited tensely to see if she'd look up and see him behind all the leaves.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:44 am

"Ten! Coming!" she stared at the forest floor for a few moments, trying to decipher where to head. She recalled him...sniffing before he found her. She snorted at the ground, trying to decipher his scent among the many others. She finally got his scent, and fallowed the weak trail
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:38 am

He rolled his eyes at her lame excuse and did the opposite as she had done, watching his steps so he went away as silently as he could, and to throw her off, he climbed a tree and jumped from that tree to a nearby one, hiding in some thick leaves and crouching down to watch the forest floor beneath.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:30 am

She stuck her tongue out. "Psh, I went easy on you that time!" she explained. Raccoonkit put her nose to a tree, covering her eyes with one forepaw. "One..Two..." she counter slowly, tail flicking with each second.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:27 am

Flamekit purred as her scent got stronger and stronger, and he stopped when it went right to a bush where he could see a flash of fur, just barely visible amid the background of green and brown in the forest. He tiptoed up to it and reached in, tapping her back with a paw. "Got you," he purred, padding around to her. "That's one for me. I just need one more." He smirked and bounced up and down, excited. "Now you have to find me. Good luck. You don't want to be kissing my thing, do you?"
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:17 am

(I think he should win) Oh yes, she could feel it. She thought she could win, with her small size. She was careful not to make any noise as she shuffled slightly, unable to scent Flamekit due to the many smells of the forest
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:13 am

The tom kitten opened his eyes once he reached 10, and looked around carefully in the general direction he'd heard sound, trying to spot her fur color sticking out anywhere, but saw nothing. He was about to dash off and look for her when he remembered to use warrior skills, though he hadn't yet been taught how yet. An idea flashed in his head, and he put his nose to the ground and picked up her scent, leading away in a curving trail, and began padding along it, searching for signs of her here and there and then tracking the scent again.

(who did you want to win? I'm fine with either of them.)
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:10 am

She smiled, turning away. She made sure to kick up anything on the ground to throw him off before running to his right . She takes a series of turns, getting well into the forest before crawling under the roots of a tree. I'm gonna beat him so bad! she thought with a smirk. She tucked her paws under her stomach, getting comfortable
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:07 am

He grinned, hoping his age would make him beat her with ease. "We'll do best two out of three. I'll seek you first." He went to a tree and played fair, closing his eyes and covering them with a single forepaw as he spoke loudly, "One, two, three...." counting slowly as he tried to listen to what direction she went off to.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:57 pm

She jumped up to catch the beetle, setting it on the ground. "Huh. That sounds fun. Who seeks first?" she asked Flamekit, sitting on her haunches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Separated So Young [Sarah]   Separated So Young [Sarah] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Separated So Young [Sarah]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next