From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:30 am

"They do" he informed and watched him, "Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to pry you away from your group" he said.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:50 am

"Horses flair up when they are about to cum?" He asked. Tilting his head as he looked back towards Owen. At least the cheetah would be so much more happier. "Maybe we could ditch both of our groups and find someplace else? I'm sure my group would kill you if they found out who you were coming from," he said. Tail twitching as he glanced around the street. Which had dead cars, and even ones that were still alive.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 5:17 am

"Honestly? I kinda liked it, I mean, I didn't like sucking them off, being knotted in the ass or pussy is bad enough, atleast you get pleasure there, when you get knotted in the mouth, you literally have to sit there with your jaw as wide as you can get it, cause the damn dog will bite your ass if he feels your teeth on his freaking knot" he grumbled, his ears back, "And the horses, man, they felt good after being stretched for a while, but when they flare up when they're about to cum, it hurts" he grunted.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 5:14 am

"Shame, I would let you top me, because I don't really care," he said. Chuckling lightly in amusement. "You were mounted by dogs and horses? I'm sure the knots and long cocks had to be brutal," he said. Wincing at just the thought of that. Being fucked by a horse and a dog.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 5:10 am

"Constant fucking" He sighed lightly, "Never let me top, which honestly, I really don't think I could anyway" he gave a light chuckle, "Always had me sucking someone off" he shrugged, "Oh yeah, they had a couple feral dogs and horses, just had to be all males" he rolled his eyes, "When did it start? Oh I don't know... Around a year or two ago" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 5:00 am

Seth looked around. "So... Uh, did they do anything else to you besides that?" He asked. Curiously glancing over to the cheetah. "And when did it all start?" He added. Knowing well he had quite a few questions that needed answers.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:51 am

"I don't even know" He sighed as he followed, his ears flicking, walking beside his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:47 am

Seth watched as Owen grabbed everything. Before moving to head out of the place. Ear twitching as he made sure the cost was clear. "Still, I'm surprised they used you with zombies. How your still alive I'm not sure," he said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:44 am

Owen smiled and purred loudly, grabbing his things, even his stash, and moving toward Seth.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:38 am

Seth purred in amusement. "Fine, fine, I won't have you go back," he said. Getting everything as he slugged his bag over his shoudler. "I suggest you go to grab your stuff," he said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:29 am

"I don't care" He panted and cleaned himself up, getting dressed, "After that fuck, I never want to go back" He breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:25 am

"You sure? When I first had asked you refused," he said. Soon pulling back as he got his elf redressed. Fixing himself up as he glanced over to the male. Tail curling and twitching lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:19 am

Owen panted heavily and he moaned, gripping onto Seth, "T-take me.... With y-you" he mewled in pleasure as he came with him, not wanting to leave the other feline.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:15 am

Seth purred as he pounded into the male. Growing close to his release as he moaned. Licking at Owen's jaw and cheek. Soon roughly pushing in and releasing deep inside of him. Tail curling as he shuddered.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:13 am

"Love it, fuck me harder!" He moaned, gripping onto Seth and digging his claws into his back, loving how he was forceful but gentle at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:10 am

The feline did what Owen wanted. Grabbing at his hips as he licked at his chest. Roughly pounding into him as he moaned against his chest. Fur lightly bristling as he continued with his rough thrusts. "Good boy... you like that?" He purred huskily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:08 am

Owen panted heavily and moaned out loudly, bucking back against him and panting heavily, his tail lashed and he bucked back against him more, moaning out for more.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:04 am

Seth noticed him being pulled back over into the right core. "Fine, a little more," he said. Soon moving his hips in a rough pace. Knowing he might release quicker than last time. Since he was still tingling with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:00 am

The cheetah panted and curled his tail around Seth, trying to keep him inside, "M-more" He whimpered needily.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:59 am

The feline moaned in pleasure as the walls clenched around him. Moving his hips rougher as he released deep into Owen. Panting as he struggled to regain his senses. Tail twitching as he took deep breaths. Before moving back to pull out of the cheetah.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:57 am

He breathed heavily and let out a loud moan, his walls clenching tightly around Seth's as he came hard, his cum flowing around the feline's cock and from his own smaller cock.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:54 am

Seth grunted as he moaned softly. Grabbing at his hips rougher as he pounded the male harshly. Feeling the cheetahs tail wrap around his arm. Finding himself growing close to his release.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:50 am

Owen moaned out and moved with Seth's thrusts, "Harder" He whined, "Faster" He mewled out in pleasure, his tail curling around Seth's arm.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:45 am

"I certainly will, darling," he cooed. Bucking his hips against him more. Hands grabbing at his hips and pulling at them. As if trying to pull Owen onto his cock more. Eagerly pounding into him harder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:42 am

Owen bit his lip and let out a soft moan as he felt the other feline push into him, his tail lashed and he pushed back against Seth, purring loudly and biting his lip more, "Fuck me" He moaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next