From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kittycat1234

Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:37 am

The feline made his way over to the cheetah. Moving over him as he moved his cock to his bright pussy. Which really stood out. He rubbed against it, before slowly pushing in. Purring as he nuzzled his neck. Biting at it as Seth slowly started to thrust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:35 am

"Exactly" he huffed lightly and bucked his hips lightly, "Come" He purred and pulled their clothing off, turning and leaning over the counter, his pussy brightly coloured and swollen.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:32 am

"I'm sure your already feeling that way," he mused. Moving his hands down to the others crotch. Lightly stroking as he pulled their clothes off gently. Biting at the felines neck as he licked at the spots where he bit. Enjoying this moment greatly. He couldn't remember the last time he had sex.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:29 am

"I get really horny and needy, and really pushy, unless someone starts fucking me before it gets to my mind" He said and purred loudly.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:27 am

"What's your heat going to do? Wouldn't that just force you into submission like always?" He hummed. Purring as the feline licked at his neck. Nuzzling his face into his neck as he grinded himself up against the others sheath. Tail curling lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:23 am

"Then take some control before my heat goes to my mind" he cooed and licked at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:21 am

Seth let off a pleased purr as he felt the other cup his chin. Lightly bucking his hips against the hand when a hand met his hardening member. "I'm sure I wouldn't mind doing so," he breathed softly. Moving his hands up to touch his waist lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:16 am

"They'll get over it, after fucking me for a while" he shrugged, cupping the other feline's chin between his fingers then grasping his sheath through his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:14 am

Seth raised a eyebrow curiously. "Me? You sure? I don't want to make any of your group members mad at you," he said. Tall curling lightly as he kept his eyes on the other in front of him. Body urging him to just pounce.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:11 am

"Or... You could..." He murmured, getting up and moving toward the other feline, "Honestly, I hate it when they try to handle my heats, they always rip out fur and leave bruises" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:09 am

"Still, I suggest you go back and find someone to take care of your problem," he said. Still finding himself greatly aroused. Deep down, he knew he could take care of his heat. Eagerly wanting to do so.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:47 am

"My heats are weird... I never feel them coming" he muttered, "I know the date when the normally come, but I never feel it" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:43 am

"Well, what am I supposed to do about it. It's not my fault you came out here," he said. Rolling his eyes to the side and grumbled. "You should have been prepared for this. I'm no female, but I'm sure I got it down if I ever have one," he said. Wasn't there any signs to show that a heat was coming?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:32 am

"Normally my heat isn't for another week..." he murmured, his ears back, "Shit... I cant go back and let them smell me like this" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:28 am

Seth flicked a ear as a scent had hit his nose. Biting the inside of his cheek he shifted and leaned against a counter. "You seem to be having a heat session right now. Did you not think it through when you came out here?" He asked. Already starting to find himself aroused. Trying to keep his cool.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:39 pm

"You have no idea" He sighed, leaning back and lighting a second smoke, "At least they cant cum after they're dead, they can get hard but they cant cum" He said, "Believe me, I'd rather have anyone fuck me as long as a walker didn't have to, at least when I'm being fucked I can get hard and cum, but fucking walkers are so damn slow it takes them hours to get off" He growled lightly, his ears twitching as he smelt a faint heat scent rising from him, 'Shit!' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:35 pm

Seth blinked in shock. Being fucker by a walker? That sure must have been weird, but probably the worst thing tin have happened. "No, it's okay. I'm sure I would have it covered. We could go somewhere, or even run far away for all I know," he shrugged. Only just suggesting the things. But the cheetah didn't have to go. "I'm sure it must have been awful to be fucked by one of those walkers..." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:15 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 3:43 am

"I don't know... The assholes from my group would find me and try to take down your group... I don't want innocent people killed because I'm trying to get away" He sighed, turning just as a walker was coming up on him and he stabbed it, "You probably wouldn't believe me, but somehow they got one of these sons of bitches to fuck me too, and believe me, they didn't make sure I wouldn't get bit, they just wacked it if it tried" He grunted lightly and he flopped into a sitting position, his tail curled about himself.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 3:36 am

"Fuck you?" He echoed. Tail curling curiously as he tilted his head. Poor thing, he wasn't sure if the cheetah liked their status. But oh well, he soon reached up and ran a hand through his fur. "I could let you stay with me. I'm sure my group doesn't mind," he said. Hoping the feline would take his offer. Because he didn't know how else to help.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:07 pm

"I sneak out when they've all fallen asleep after fucking me" He said as he sighed and pulled his clothes back on, "The group isn't big at all, maybe seven guys, eight with me" He said and shrugged, "I have no idea how they've kept the walkers contained in that building, I was thinking of letting the walkers out and making a break for it once I steal all the supplies, but to be honest I don't know where I'd go, the other groups know I'm with them and would probably kill me" He said and sat down, taking a drag from the smoke he still had lit.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:04 pm

Seth raised his eyebrows ever so slightly. "How did you ever get out is my question," he said. Tail twitching ever so slightly. Lifting his head up to look towards the cheetah. He was actually really curious. And the sight of his feminie body slightly made his cock harden. But he mentally growled at himself to keep it down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:27 am

"Because they keep finding me, its safer for everyone else in the area if I just stay with them" He sighed, "I was a.... A failed experiment... I was created in a tube and raised in a lab, the scientists constantly did tests on me and altered my body" He explained quietly, removing his clothing to show Seth, he actually had quite a feminine body and even had breasts on his chest that he wrapped so it looked like he was a normal male, his cock was rather small but just below it was the pussy of a female, scars littered the cheetah's body, a mix of surgery scars and whip wound scars.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:23 am

"My question is now, why are you still with them?" He asked. Tail twitching lightly as he shifted into a counter. his bright silver tail draped over the side lightly, eyes fixed on the other. "I mean, there's other gangs out in the world," he said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:15 am

"The reason why I don't care much for my group, is because of what they do to me" He said flatly and glanced away, his ears pinned back and his tail curled around his leg. He wrapped his arms around himself and sighed, "Smoking just makes me happy, at least I have something in my life that makes me happy" He grunted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next