From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Love [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Taboo Love [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 7:54 am

Lea blinked and looked at the charming fox, blinking for a moment before registering what he had to say. "Of course! I'm not cruel." He told him, standing up to trail over to Zeke. Ears flicking as his gaze briefly met with his cock. Just the sight caused warmth to fill his gut. He could only imagine how nice the cock would feel inside of his pussy. The shiba mix snapped from his daze after a moment, tail twitching as he glanced down at his throbbing cock. Noticing the cock rings that were around it. He took the time to take them off, throwing them away. "There, you can take care of that. I'm sure you want some relief. While you do that I can go get you some clothes that will probably fit." He offered, leaving him and trailing to his room in search of clothes.

The shiba returned with a small pile of clothes, trying not to stare as he placed them down. "Here, you can try these on once you're done." He told the nine tailed fox. Stepping into the kitchen to make something for dinner. "So... are you hungry? I can make us something if you are." He called to the other, standing in front of the fridge and looking at it's contents. Mind wandering yet again, aroused by the thought of the lovely fox taking him on the counter. He just bit his lip and moved his legs closer together, cursing himself at his thoughts. Trying to wait until he had some alone time to have those thoughts.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 7:31 am

Zeke let out a long breath as he stood in a line with other neko up for auction, his ears back lightly. Zeke was a pure white nine tailed fox with deep blue eyes and light grey tips to his tails, he glanced up the line and noticed someone grabbing at male's sheaths to get them erect fit the auction to show off, Zeke was quiet as he kept his hands at his sides, he had binds around his wrists and legs that were loose enough to walk but would make it hard to run. He gave a loud grunt as the worker got to him, gripping and massaging his sheath until he was hard, the fox panting heavily as his knot swelled and a cock ring was placed around his cock and balls to keep him painfully erect.

The fox stumbled into the stage when he was shoved, his ears staying back and he flicked his tails as he stared out over the crowd, he eyed the bidders before his eyes landed on the winner. The nine tailed fox flicked his ears and huffed when he was lead to the payment and receiving area, a collar placed around his neck and he was handed off to his new master.

He followed after his master as he was lead toward his car, the cock ring still very tight around his cock, "They named me Zeke last time... The master's I've had have given me many names" He murmured, the neko had been bought and sold many times, anyone trying to make more money off him, or trying to break even at least.

When they were at his new home, Zeke glanced around briefly, "You are... Offering me clothes? Normally the master wants me walking around with nothing on... Or very little" He murmured, his ears back lighrly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 2:43 am

Lea never thought that he would end up at one of these. Though curiosity got the best of him and he caved. He was a mix between a Shiba and a Australian Shephard, a rather beautiful male. He was lithe, one that caught the eyes of most.

Lea stood in the crowd, glancing about with cautious blue eyes. He didn't quite know what to think, especially since he's never witnessed an auction like this. So, he just remained silent and watched the stage. The brunet didn't pay much attention to those that were brought on stage. Not finding any of them appealing enough to look at. That was, until another neko was brought onto the stage.

The male just stared in awe at the male. Feeling a warmth spread through him, a feeling that he's never quite felt before. The shiba mix was brought out of his daze when people started to bid rather quickly for the other. Lea just chewed on his bottom lip, caving and finally bidding on the neko. He continued to bid until he won, having spent quite a bit on the male. Though, he knew it would be well worth it. Lea stepped forward and claimed the neko. Leading him to where his car sat. "So.. uhm.. do you have a name?" He asked, driving them back to his home.

Lea stepped inside, closing the door and looking over to the handsome male. Deciding it was starting to get too hot, shedding from his clothes besides his boxers. "Do you want some clothes? I might have something that will fit." He asked, wanting to make him comfortable.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taboo Love [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2