From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College Experimentation (Bacon!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormwind!

College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:29 pm

"well, that's a nice sentiment," Sam replied, feeling a warmth in her heart for some strange reason.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:22 pm

He raised a brow as he watched her before opening his mouth to speak, "If your outward appearance is all that matters to them, they aren't meant for you, what should matter first is your personality and what's inside, second if not last should be your appearance" He said, "That's at least how I've always seen it" He rambled as he rubbed the back of his neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:19 pm

"eh." Sam shrugged. "When it's not the way I dress that puts people off, well... I'm a little different."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 3:39 am

"Last date I had was when I promised to my ex wife six years ago, after we split I just kinda gave up on dating, waiting for the right one and all that crap I guess" He said with a shrug, ears flicking lightly, "Young lass like you should be able to get dates easy" He said as he raised a brow.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 3:30 am

Sam blushed at the mention of dating, though she quickly tried to blush it off. "Lucky for you, I don't do much dating anymore." too many guys put off by my..differences.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:03 pm

"Bryce is fine" He said to her and smiled, "In a casual setting might as well act casual" He said and chuckled softly, "Y'know, this was supposed to be a lesson, not a date" He laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:57 pm

"I'm more than happy to listen, Professor," Sam replied, seeing as they had been enjoying their conversation too much to get any real work done anyways.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:56 am

"Well the majority of the class is half my age, and I've been out of the dating game for a long time now, two divorces are enough for me" He said, huffing and rolling his eyes lightly, suddenly realizing he was talking to a student not an old friend, "Sorry about that, sometimes I don't realize I ramble at inappropriate times" He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:40 am

"heh, what a weird way to go about that. Why not just be direct?" Sam replied with a chuckle. "Anyway, I'd rather do my best in the class than concern myself with things like that... It's not like I have much luck dating anyways."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:09 am

"I'm sure, don't worry" He said, offering her a smile, glancing through the menu, asking the waiter to give them a bit more time when he came by to take their order, "At least you willingly want the after class help" He joked lightly and chuckled, "A lot of the girls in the class like to fake thinking I'll fall for them" He rolled his eyes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:58 am

"oh! Thank you, are you sure?". Sam wasn't used to this kind of generosity. It had been ages since she'd been out with a guy who offered to pay! She dug into her backpack and fished out her workbook, then took a moment to decide what to eat, looking a little absentmindedly through the menu.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 9:18 pm

"Order whatever you want, s'on me" He offered, "I know how hard it can be money wise" He stated, "While we're waiting we can start working on your questions" He said, the male seemed completely normal as he sat with the other, like he had done it many times before.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 9:10 pm

Sam blushed again as she sat down across from the older male, not super sure what to say now that they were face to face outside of school.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 9:05 pm

The older male glanced to the female and he chuckled softly, "Noted, maybe I'll have to wear suits more often outside of work" He teased, leading her toward a booth and he sat down, his ears flicking off and on as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:59 pm

"you look really good like that though!". Sam blurted out, silencing herself out of embarrassment afterwards but gratefully stepping inside through the door he held open for her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:57 pm

"That's alright, I figured you'd be more comfortable if I didn't look like I had a stick up my ass" He chuckled, "Why don't we head inside" He smiled as he opened the door for her, his ears flicking lightly as he watched the female.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:18 pm

Sam was startled by her professor's sudden approach, turning to him and realizing she'd nearly walked right past. Wow, he really looks different without the professional attire! "oh hi! Sorry about that," the she_wolf smiled and put her hand on the back of her neck, rubbing it, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 4:38 pm

Bryce flicked the butt of the cigarette once he was finished and he pushed himself off the wall, stretching lightly and he moved toward Sam, giving a light wave, "Glad you made it" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:24 pm

Sam walked up to their venue of choice, a fast-casual Mexican restaurant, and didn't spot her professor at first, not recognizing the man without his sharp professional dress, and nearly walking right past him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:03 am

By lunch the next day, the professor stretched lightly as he waited where his student wanted to meet, waiting outside for her with a bag off his shoulder, the male wearing casual clothes, almost looking like a college student the way he was dressed and standing leaning up against the building with a cigarette between his claws.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:57 am

Sam spent the rest of the day in her dorm room, studying and working on learning to play the guitar again. She'd learned when she was younger, but stopped playing during high school and was just picking it up again. She whittled away the day like this, alone in her dorm, not interested in hearing gossip about the professor- or the gossip about her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:55 am

The professor was quick to reply to the other, agreeing to the time she requested. He went to the campus cafeteria to eat lunch that day, the male too lazy to have made himself a meal, when he was finished eating he went back to his room to finish grading papers, yawning lightly as he worked in silence.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:51 am

"ok!". Sam replied, freezing a little as the professor touched her on his way out. She hadn't been touched affectionately by anyone since the last time she hugged her mom, before leaving for college. She tended to... Scare prospective dates away before it got to the stage. After class, she emailed the professor and set up a lunch meeting just off campus for the next day.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:43 am

"Alright, we'll talk more about it through email later" He said with a smile toward her, glancing up as class finally ended and he stood, stretching lightly, "Just let me know when you want to meet up, if something comes up we can meet at lunches too, whatever you're comfortable with" He said, patting her shoulder gently in a friendly way before he went to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:38 am

"I mean... I don't do much, so I'm free most of the time." Sam pit her hand on the back of her head, finally removing her arms from in front of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

College Experimentation (Bacon!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next