From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College Experimentation (Bacon!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

College Experimentation (Bacon!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 10:25 pm

"A real man knows how to treat a woman doll" He said as he continued to stroke her length, tucking his head and lapping at her folds as he glanced up toward her, a sly cockiness in his eyes as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 9:26 pm

Sam's claws gripped the table beneath her, even scratching some long gouges into the wooden table. It had been so longg since she'd been treated like this that she had forgotten how good it felt. Her knotted length pulsed and throbbed in his grasp while her pussy got wetter and wetter.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 10:23 am

"I'm not a lot of guys, doll" He chuckled, looking toward her as he stroked her folds and pumped her length, massaging her length as well, "Like I said, I've been around doll" He said.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 10:21 am

Sam couldn't help but moan out and arch her back upwards as both of her organs were played with by the older man. "It...uh! It pushes a lot of guys away..."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 1:44 am

The older male didn't seem to notice his bulge grinding against another, that or he just didn't seem to care, it seemed in one fluid motion he undressed the young female easily, continuing to work on her neck, moving toward her shoulders before both his hands got to work, one stroking against her folds while the other wrapped around her length, stroking slowly at first, "Is this what you've been worried about doll?" He asked softly against her shoulder, "I'm almost three times your age, I've been around a bit" He said as his tongue shifted down to her breasts and began lapping sloppily at her mounds.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:06 am

"Wait-" Sam groaned as she felt the male begin to grind against her, but by that point it was too little too late, and the professor's bulge was grinding up against another one now.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:50 pm

Bryce pulled her closer to him as he attacked her neck with kisses and bites, sucking hard on the sweet spot once he found it, one of his hands leaving her breast to fiddle with her pants while the other switched between her breasts, massaging and pinching at her nipples, the older male holding her against him enough to let her feel the bulge in his pants, firmly grinding it against her.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:43 pm

Sam couldn't help but dig her nails into the older man's back as he assaulted her neck with kisses and bites, moaning and rhythmically moving her hips to grind against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:28 pm

The large polar bear gave a low growl as he kissed at his student's neck, one hand slipping and undoing her bra, slipping it off to the side before grasping her breasts with both hands and beginning to massage the mounds, beginning to grind against her as he stared for the sweet spot on her neck, nipping and biting every so often.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:24 pm

Sam moaned softly as the massive bear began to kiss at her neck, the she-wolf wrapping both her arms and her legs around him to keep him close as he pinned her to the table, pressing her nose into his shoulder and breathing his scent in deeply.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:12 pm

The male watched her before he chuckled softly, peeling his own shirt off and he laid it over the picnic table for her to make it slightly more comfortable, he pulled her close and easily lifted her onto the table, his hands on her knees as he began kissing at her neck softly, a deep rumble leaving him.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:07 pm

"sure thing," she cooed in reply, quickly stripping off her shirt and throwing it aside, revealing a simple black bra with a magnetic clasp in front, which she toyed with, teasing the male by nearly opening it up only to leave it closed. She left her jeans on for now, not wanting to ruin the moment with her little secret.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 11:08 pm

The male gathered their things and followed her outside, leaving a tip at the table even though they didn't order anything, he curled an arm around her waist softly as he came up behind her, giving a playful grin before he lead her toward the back of the building, leading her to some trees and bushes where they partially hid a picnic table, "Why don't we get you comfortable doll?" He cooed, setting their things aside and he pulled her to him.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 10:43 pm

"yes sir," replied the female in a low sultry voice, sliding out of her chair and walking outside, waiting for him out in front of the restaurant since she didn't know exactly where the table was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:51 pm

A low grunt rose from the older male and he grinned toward her, "I think we can" He said, "Why don't we skip this fiasco and get you taken care of doll?" He grinned, bucking his hips toward her foot lightly, his hand slipping under the table and beginning to rub her leg.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:42 pm

"if you think we can get away with that..." Sam replied, daringly kicking one of her shoes off to rub the professor's groin with her socked foot under the table.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:37 pm

He gave a deep chuckled as he eyed her, "Well, I could always bring my car over" He cooed, leaning toward her and licking his lips lightly, "I could never refuse a beauty such as yourself asking for my help" He grinned slyly, "Who said we even need a car? There's a picnic table out behind the building near some trees" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:34 pm

"well, I was hoping to get dragged out to your car and fucked in the parking lot." Sam replied, her voice low and sultry as she leaned over the table a little bit to show him her cleavage. "But I suppose that if you live across the street, your place will do, too."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:20 pm

"I live in the apartments across the street, only drive to campus" he said with a shrug, "What? Want me to take you home like the other girls do? See what's under my suit" He teased, giving her a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:19 pm

"How cute," Sam teased, before adding "did you drive here?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:03 pm

The male chuckled as he watched her, "Well, y'know, cliche things, going on dates, taking you to restaurants and maybe to movies or just go on walks, couch dates where we just snack on random crap" He rambled, "I'm old school" He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:56 pm

Sam was now blushing profusely, unable to hide her feelings about what she was being told. "Oh? And what do you think about when you...look at me?" Still trying to keep up the mischievous act.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:46 pm

"I'd be a fool to not see your beauty" He claimed, "That or a blind asshole" He chuckled lightly, "Sure the other girls in your class are lookers, but my gaze always seems to catch you over them" He said, giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:39 pm

Sam nearly spat her drink out at his admission, but tried to play it cool as she lowered the cup from her mouth. "Oh really?". She replied, a little mischief creeping into her smile and her tone.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:33 pm

"Don't lose too much hope, there'll be someone for you" He said with a smile, "Hell, if it wouldn't make it awkward in class and how far apart we are in age, I'd ask to take you on a real date, honest" He said, his ears flicking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Experimentation (Bacon!)   College Experimentation (Bacon!) Empty

Back to top Go down

College Experimentation (Bacon!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next