From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 9:34 am

Gregory grumbled and growled as he paced the kitchen, his head snapping up as he heard the door open, "Don't start this shit" He snarled deeply, by the scent, his brother had came into the house, the alpha's glaring toward one another and growling loudly toward one another, "You're the one making empty promises, do you realize what'll happen if you let that go on" Greg growled, muscles tensing as he prepared for another fight with his brother.

"Don't start" Simon growled while trying to get past his brother to the kitchen, only to be shoved back, "Move Greg" He snapped, "I already told the bitch off so don't worry about my so called empty promises, believe me, I meant what I said, did you?" He snorted, it took mere seconds for the alphas to shift to their wolf forms and lunge for one another, yelps and snarls ringing out as they bit and tore at one another, blood splattering onto the floor as Gregory overpowered his brother, biting into his throat and shaking his head violently before tightening his jaws on his brother's throat and holding him to the ground, both male's sides heaving as they breathed hard.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 6:23 am

The omega lifted his head as he heard yips and snarls from outside, wondering what was going on. He instantly sank back down in the pile of blankets and clothes, turning away from the door and pretending he was still asleep. Wondering what exactly happened between the two. He could barely even hear Gregory muttering to himself. Breath catching in his throat at the stayed silent. Not wanting to startle them either, nor did he want them to just lie to him about what was going on.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:27 am

Loud yips and snarls rang out in the center of the packs' clearing a few minutes later, it sounded as though the brothers were fighting again, the door of the large house flying open and Gregory stomping inside, a growl rising from him before he slammed the door, probably in his brother's face, the alpha muttering something about his brother being a fool for allowing himself to be tempted, Greg not even noticing their omega was awake.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:22 am

When the young omega awoke, he stretched out and yawned. Moving his hands up to rub at his face. He looked around for his alphas, but noticed they weren't around. He just exhaled and rubbed himself in the clothes. Softly whining as he finally slumped down and curled up. Patiently waiting for his mates to return from whatever it is they were doing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:01 am

The alphas let out laughs as they listened to the omega, "Well you know us alphas, always a competition" Greg rambled, glancing to the omega when he seemed to settle for a nap, the alphas didn't seem to mind one bit, though the brothers were eventually needed so they left a pile of blankets and random pieces of clothes they scent marked for the omega so he could still have their scents while they weren't there.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:43 am

"So you can proudly tell everyone how much you've pounded my cunt already?" He mused, rolling his eyes as the alphas flicked one another in the forehead before growling at each other. He just stretched and shifted so he could lay on their laps. "You two are absolute dorks." He huffed, relaxing so the food he ate could settle.

As Luca laid on their laps, he drifted off into a small nap. Warm and comfortable on their laps, hoping they didn't mind that he settled down like this and took a nap. He was still a tad bit tired from the two alpha's fucking him earlier.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:29 am

Gregory nuzzled the omega and held him close, "You won't be seen as anything less than the goddess you are omega" the alpha purred, listening to his brother grunt in agreement from the other side of the omega, "The pack has been wanting us to take mate's for a while now..." Greg admitted lightly and gave a chuckle.

"They want to know just who this omega is that managed to tame both of us at once" Simon laughed, the alphas briefly flicking one another's foreheads before low growls could be heard, despite them being brothers and sharing a mate, they were still alphas that had drives to show off.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:08 am

"Im sure you would. I think you'd find my cooking to be top-notch." Luca mused, remaining relaxed between his two alphas. "Im glad it's different. I wouldn't want to be seen as a toy or as a slave." He leaned his head back, closing his eyes. Enjoying the warmth that both of his mate's provided.

When Simon said the pack was eager to meet him, he lifted up his head. Was the pack eager to meet him? He hoped so. Luca wanted to be accepted into the pack. Especially if he was going to be carrying his mate's young. Which was bound to happen any day now due to how much they keep stuffing him with cum.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:41 pm

"I'm sure we'd love anything you made for us omega, because we know you'd make it with love" Gregory said as he curled an arm around the omega, smiling softly, "Some alphas just like to think in the old ways where omegas are just toys used for whatever they want" He huffed softly, giving a light growl.

"We'll show you around once your food has settled omega" Simon said as he nuzzled the omega before cleaning up their dishes, "The pack is eager to meet you, the excitement scent is thick in the air" He called from the kitchen with a laugh as he washed the dishes, coming back as he dried his hands.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:54 pm

The young omega watched as Gregory stepped out of the kitchen with plates of food. Thanking him as he took the plate, beginning to eat up the food. "I have to cook for you two sometime. I think you'd like it a lot." He told them, still happily shoveling the food into his mouth. Shifting to snuggle in between them. "Still... that's crazy there are alphas out there like that. I'm glad you two aren't like that." He said, moving his head to nuzzle them both. It didn't take long before Luca finished eating his food. Placing his plate down on his lap, emitting a content rumble. "So.. when are you two going to show me around and introduce me to the pack?" He asked, looking between the two alphas.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:37 am

"Some alphas are just like that, the like to use and lead omegas on, then dump when when they're pregnant" Came Gregory's voice as he brought plates of food for them, offering a plate to the omega and one to his brother, sitting beside them and he stretched lightly, "We don't accept alphas like that, if one is in our pack he gets chased away" He stated.

"And if he has any omegas, they're more than welcome to stay" Simon cut in, thanking his brother for the food before he began eating, "We won't leave you omega, we aren't like that" He promised him and nuzzled the omega softly, continuing to keep him close.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:57 am

"Why do they reject them?" He questioned softly, voice barely above a whisper. He was worried that his alphas would reject him and leave him. Luca didn't want to just be tossed out because they didn't want him anymore. Though, they seemed like the type to remain loyal. He still couldn't help but worry and think about being left to fend for himself after his alphas send him away. He shook his head and shifted closer to Simon. Not wanting to think about that anymore.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:40 am

"You'll be fine omega" Simon cooed, holding the omega close, "You have two alphas to help you, some omegas don't even have one" He said, "Some alphas reject their omegas for no reasons" He rambled, fussing over the omega as he kissed at his marks, keeping him firmly against him.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 7:12 am

Luca watched as the two bickered before coming to an agreement. He allowed Simon to lead him to the couch, snuggling into him and waiting for the food to be done. He moved a hand, rubbing it along his flat stomach. "I'm still nervous about carrying pups. I'm just.. worried something bad would happen or I won't be a good mother." He said softly, just letting his fingertips brush along his skin. He was eager to see his stomach become round with their young, but he still couldn't help but be nervous.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:55 am

Both alphas seemed to move in an instant when the omega mentioned he wanted food, a small argument breaking out between the two, both wanting to cook for the omega, before they moved away from one another, each taking a breath before turning back and making an agreement between the two, one would cook breakfast, the other lunch then the two of them would both cook dinner, both alphas seemed content with the agreement, Simon moving back to the omega and grabbing him, sitting on the couch with him and he held onto him while snuggling with him as Gregory got everything together to make them a nice meal.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:51 am

The young omega yawned and shifted closer to both of his alphas. "Was just a bit sleepy is all." He told them softly, drinking in the warm scents of his alphas. When Simon and Gregory mentioned a healer coming to check on him, he hummed softly and nodded. He would want to make sure the pups formed inside of him without any issue. He would feel devastated if something bad happened to his pups while they grew. Luca nodded when Gregory brought up food. "Some food would be great, thank you." He told him, yawning once more and rubbing his face drowsily. He could only imagine that his eggs were now fertilized. They already bred him twice each, so he would be surprised if he wasn't pregnant. He moved a hand to his stomach, rubbing his fingers along his soon to be plump stomach. Humming softly at the thought of being pampered by both alphas.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:05 am

Both alpha's carried no shame as they spent the time while their omega was asleep oggling him, Simon chuckled as he watched the omega shift and move to get up, "A few hours" He replied plainly, "Though you slept the longest, I'm sure we exhausted you" He said, waiting for the omega before holding him close, feeling his brother do the same, "It's different for every omega, though a couple weeks maybe and you should be giving signs, we'll have the healer check you over frequently to be sure" He added as he nuzzled the omega.

Gregory held the omega close and smiled as he nuzzled him, licking at his neck softly, "He's right, having the healer check you often would be wise, I doubt anything would go wrong, but just to be safe" He rambled, leaning his head against the omega's shoulder, "Are you hungry omega? We can make you something to eat" He questioned softly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 6:57 am

Luca remained asleep for the longest time, even remaining asleep as Gregory pulled out of him. After another hour of sleep, the omega hybrid awoke from slumber. He yawned and morphed back into his human form, shifting himself so he could sit up. "How long have we been out?" He questioned, glancing around to see what time it was. The hybrid eventually shifted to stand up, shuddering at the warm cum that trailed down his thighs. After he got his answer, he went to go clean up. Wanting to freshen himself up a bit more. Getting out and quickly drying off, stepping out of the bathroom. Tail wagging as he stepped over to his two alphas. Shifting to press against both of them. "How much longer do you think it'll be before I do carry?" He asked, tilting his head while he watched them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 4:06 am

"Even if it doesn't take, we have much more time to try" The alpha cooed, holding the omega softly and wagging his tail as he relaxed with the omega, letting him nap as his knot slowly shrunk, after a bit of dozing off himself, the alpha woke and yawned loudly, slowly rising and pulling out of the omega, his knot only just shrinking enough for him to pull out, the alpha unable to help looking back at the omega's cunt, grinning as he watched his and his brother's cum ooze out of the omega, he felt a body press against him and he glanced up, spotting his brother and he too seemed to be enjoying the view, tails wagging rapidly as they licked their lips and started at their omega's cunt.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 3:59 am

Luca was relieved to finally lay down, relaxing on the ground beside the alpha. "You two filled me with your own cum twice, so it's only a matter of time before I do become pregnant." He mused, moving his head to groom at his stomach. Excited to see how round he got with pups. The omega soon yawned rested his head down. Closing his eyes, deciding to nap while he waited for his knot to shrink.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:37 am

The alpha chuckled softly as he nuzzled and held the omega, his tail wagging and he bucked his hips every so often, "I wouldn't be surprised if we stopped knotting you after this if you were pregnant already" He teased, licking at his face softly as he shifted his weight, helping the other lay down and he laid with him.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:35 am

"Oh yeah, i forgot you mentioned that the pack helps look after and raise the pups." He chuckled sheepishly. Giving off a noise as Gregory managed to get his knot into him. Shuddering once the alpha shot his load into him. Panting softly at how full he felt from both of his alpha's knotting him. "I wouldn't be surprised if a few days from now I end up pregnant." He mused, shifting on his paws so he could relax.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:22 am

"It takes a village little omega, takes a pack, to raise pups" He cooed in his ear, continuing to buck his hips roughly, he yipped lightly as his knot popped into the omega, his thrusts becoming short and quick until a loud howl came from the alpha as he came within the omega, jerking his hips roughly and yanking him back to meet his thrusts, panting heavily as he held onto the omega, slumping over him slightly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:14 am

The young omega huffed softly as the alpha continued his thrusts. Shuddering as he felt his knot hit against his folds. Shifting himself to try and help the alpha knot him. "You're definitely showing that you're still in your prime." The hybrid panted, whining as he mentioned they had enough energy to make sure he was filled with pumps. "Better have some to help take care of them." He panted in response, shifting his hips back against his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:29 am

The alpha huffed playfully as he kept his firm grip on his omega, biting at his neck lightly, his tail swaying lightly, "Well true, but we're still in our prime, we've got plenty of energy to burn" He growled as he resumed his quick and rough thrusts into the omega, his knot swelling and hitting against his entrance firmly, "Plenty to make sure you're full of our pups" He growled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]   A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hunter And His Two Wolves [Private]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next