From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:24 am

As he worked through the grading, Henry panted and he groaned out, shifting his weight a bit and he began bucking his hips toward the other, gripping his hair and he held him there, groaning as his climax build quickly, his cock twitching and throbbing from the other sucking and swallowing around him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:12 am

Jesse felt a shudder run along his spine as Henry grabbed and held his head, holding him closer to his cock. He continued to emit soft noises around the member as he sucked. Trying to work the length into his mouth more, swallowing around it. Working to breathe through his nose, not wanting to choke on his dick as he sucked him off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:38 am

The man let one of his hands cup the teen's face softly before tangling in his hair, holding him a bit closer as he bucked his hips, grunting and groaning as he continued to grade, low pants leaving the teacher, his cock twitching and throbbing as his climax built up again.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:34 am

The young student hummed softly around his member at the noises his teacher emitted every so often. Closing his eyes as he continued to suck off the teacher. Swallowing and humming around the cock in his mouth, pleasing his tescher as much as he could. Wanting the man to feel satisfied after this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 6:46 am

The older man adjusted himself so he had better access to his desk, giving a low hum as he felt the other getting right to work, he began working on grading the papers from that day, letting out a low groan here and there, his cock twitching in excitement.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 6:30 am

Jesse grinned as Henry told hum that he could do whatever he wished. Shifting himself up off of his cock, shuddering as he felt some of his cum leak from him upon moving. Sliding between his legs under the desk. Moving his head to take the cock into his mouth. Carefully testing his limits. Not wanting to get sick as he sucked off his teacher. He went to work, sucking him off. Stroking the older male as he bobbed his head on his length.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:52 am

The teacher huffed lightly as he listened to the other, "Why don't you do what you want, while I grade, then I'll drive you home, I'd like to eat at a reasonable time for once" He gave a light chuckle before leaning forward slightly, his arm around the teen, and he shifted some papers around his desk.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:48 am

"True. I do have a few friends who have both parents as teachers." He responded, understanding what he was saying. Though Jesse rolled his eyes as Henry spoke about hiw much work went into just sex. "Yeah, yeah.." the teen huffed, shifting back when he started to regain some of his energy. "So, is there anything you want? I can let you fuck me more. Or I can finish the day off by sucking you as you finish grading." He grinned to him, awaiting to hear what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:08 am

"It's not like I've welcomed anyone close" He pointed out, "Teaching takes a lot, some significant others don't like it" He shrugged, "That's why a lot of teachers marry teachers" He said, grunting as he stretched and listened to the other, "I could have told you that, those pictures show no justice to the amount of work that went into them" He huffed.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:00 am

Jesse raised an eyebrow as Henry mentioned the fact that it had been a while since he had been with anyone else. "Really? You're not that bad looking at all. How do you not have anyone to be with?" He cocked his head to the side, very confused. When the man asked him what he had in mind next, he shrugged slightly and slumped forward against his teacher. "Just let me rest here for a moment. You wore me out. I didn't expect sex to be this exhausting." He mumbled softly, closing his eyes at how comfortable he was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:19 am

The older man rubbed the back of his neck lightly and he gave a small chuckle, "I guess I may have enjoyed it... It has been a while since I've been with anyone..." he admitted as he relaxed back in his chair, letting out a long breath, "So, what now?" He asked his student, guessing the teen wasn't done with him yet.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 4:29 am

"Yeah, 'm happy.." he mumbled out, giving off light grunts as his teacher bucked into him every now and then. Letting his head remain pressed against Henry's chest. Jesse refused to move, exhausted and comfortable against his teacher. That, and being fucked senselessly put him in a slight daze. "You seemed to have enjoyed it. Especially more than I thought you would have.." he hummed to him, tilting his head so he could look up at the teacher he was snuggled against.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:54 am

Henry breathed hard as he held the teen close to him, giving an odd buck of his hips every once and a while, "So, you happy?" He breathed out, giving a slight grin toward the other, "Sure seems like it" He said, continuing to hold his student close to him, it was hard for Henry to admit, but he had enjoyed it himself, he hadn't had sex in some time and it was even longer since he had been dominant with a partner.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:51 am

The young teen gripped at his teacher, whimpering and moaning at the rough thrusts into him. Working his lips against his teachers own when his tongue slipped into his mouth. His body tensed as the older man came into him. Shuddering as he continued for a while, sending his seed deeper into him. That caused Jesse to go over the edge, cumming onto their stomachs. Trembling as their lips broke apart, chest heaving as he panted. Slumping forward against his teacher, content with the sex they just had. Not expecting it to have been this good.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:38 am

The older man seemed to have more stamina than the younger, continuing to grip him close as he thrust into him roughly, his cock twitching and throbbing inside the other as his climax built up, he groaned out as he explored the other's mouth with his tongue, only pulling away long enough to catch some oxygen before he resumed, his grip tightening on the other's hips and he gave a loud groan as he suddenly came within him, his thrusts continuing for a few more bucks of his hips until he slowed to a stop, breaking the lip lock with the teen.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:34 am

Jesse continued to moan and whine from the rough thrusts into him. Shifting his hips down as he continued to try and ride him as best as he could. Moving his arms up, one curling around his shoulders while the other up to his head. Tangling his fingers into his hair, running them through his surprisingly soft hair. Getting in a decent breath before lips connected with his own once more. Parting his lips to allow him access to his mouth, still moaning against his lips. Hating how much his thighs trembled, trying to reach his orgasm. Needing a break to regain himself, tuckering out rather quickly. This was his first time after all.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:39 am

Henry panted when they broke apart from the kiss, he let out deep grunts and groans as he kept the teen close to him, leaning to him and he bit at his throat lightly as he thrust into him, bringing the teen down harder into his cock, the teacher barely hearing his chair creaking and groaning from the amount of force being used between the two, Henry breathed hard and pulled Jesse in for another kiss, biting his lip a little roughly as he continued to smack his hips against the teen's.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:37 am

The young teen felt a shiver run down his spine at the growl that had left his teacher. Glad that he grabbed for his hips when he did, worried he would have fallen off if he tried to continue bouncing on his length like this without any help. He continued to moan against his lips as Henry started to thrust up into him wildly. Fingers digging into his shoulders at the immense amount of pleasure he felt. Cursing as he continued to kiss him. Pulling back, panting as a string of saliva still connected them. Licking his lips as he struggled to keep the noise down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:15 am

A growl-like sound left the older man as he returned the other's kisses, gripping his hips firmly and bucking up into him whenever he came down, he even shifted his weight slightly to thrust wildly into the teen, continuing to keep his firm hold on him, Henry groaning out loudly as his climax built, his cock throbbing inside the teen as he continued to thrust into him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 6:36 am

Jesse emitted a surprised noise as he was lifted up into the older man's arms. Letting himself be moved around to his teacher's liking. Watching as he sat down, being placed on his lap. Shifting so he could work to bounce on his cock. Moving his hands up to take his face into his hands. Leaning forward to press his lips against his own. Moans and pants muffled, shifting to keep a decent pace. Trying to ignore the way his thighs quivered.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 3:52 am

The older man groaned out loudly as he thrust into the teen, pulling him back to meet his rough thrusts, he sped up his thrusts as he stayed leaning over the other, he kissed at his shoulder and he continued to thrust roughly into him, the teacher abruptly curling his arms around the teen, lifting him up and away from the desk and he walked to his chair, sitting down and making the other bounce on his cock.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 3:41 am

The young teen gripped at the desk, fingernails digging into the glossy wood top. Mind hazy as he listened to his teacher speak against his skin. "I hope you'd make it something to remember. I don't want to think about my first time with my handsome teacher being rather terrible." Jesse spoke with a shudder as teeth nipped at his ear. He moved a hand up, teeth biting into his hand as whimpers and cries yearned to leave him. The noises muffled, thankfully. He gripped at the desk and moaned out, shifting back against his thrusts. Enjoying the sharp smack of skin and the creak of the desk. Trying desperately to keep his noise down. Not wanting them to get caught like this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:52 am

Henry groaned as he thrust slowly in and out of the other, panting against his skin, "Well, if I'm your first, I best make sure it's something for you to remember boy" He growled into his ear, nipping at his love before he began giving rougher thrusts into him, he thrust into him quickly, smacking his hips firmly against the other's, before he pulled out slowly, continuing the same thrusts, listening to his desk creak and groan as he held his student against the desk firmly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:36 am

Jesse felt his body against his back, shuddering as he remained relaxed on the desk. A soft whimper leaving the student as his teacher pushed until he bottomed out inside him. Moans bubbling up from his throat as Henry started to thrust into him. Letting himself be pulled back as the man thrusted forward into him. "Ngh- fuck.. Aren't you glad that you're my first?" He drawled out, trying not to get too loud. Listening to the slight creak of the desk with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:25 am

Henry leaned over the other, pressing against him firmly and he gave a groan as he pushed further into him, groaning as he started out with slow thrusts, he began kissing along the teen's skin as he bucked his hips into him, gripping the teen's hips and pulling him to meet his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next