From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devils' Flight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

Devils' Flight  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:56 pm

Knox had been following the group for a long while, he’d lost track of Veta some months ago, but had luckily came across an angel who had fallen behind the group. Luckily for the angel, Knox had just finished feeding and she had only received a bruise from him tackling her out of the sky. He’d followed her to the rest of the group, he was pretty sure they knew he was around, every now and then they’d find the left overs of his hunt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:50 pm

(Ooo sure~)

Veta lost track of time after she had found a group of angels, many with demon children, Aspen began growing quickly once he hit a year, already he was as large as some of the other children, the young demon looking much older than he was, Veta smiled as she watched her son play, though frowned as she touched the scars on her face, the scars, and Aspen a constant reminder of what had happened, the young demon looking almost identical to his father.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:47 pm

(I think the rouge angel group might be fun...maybe we can skip a while and she’s bonded with them so when Knox shows up and threatens one of them she doesn’t take it well? Razz )

Knox followed Veta at a distance, worried for her safety more than he was concerned to get her back. He knew he’d fucked up. He struggled to follow, due to his wings.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Veta whined as she continued out the cave, holding the wailing infant close as she had to take the path down, she didn't want to risk Aspen, when she finally got down from the mountain, she looked about, trying to find somewhere to hide, too frightened from her mate's outburst to think clearly, she began running down the riverbank, looking back to the mountain often, scared Knox may try to grab her again.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:40 pm

As soon as Knox heard and saw his mate crying, he eased back completely his eyes returning to black. “Veta...” he tried watching her reach for their child and make a break for the exit. He wanted to reach out and stop her, he could have if he wanted to, but he’d already done enough. “Please...don’t” he begged, “I’m so sorry...”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:38 pm

(Hehehehe)

Veta tried to get away before he got close, crying out as she felt his claws sinking into her flesh and she yelped as she hit the wall hard, she breathed heavily and she shook visibly as she stared up in shock at Knox, "K-Knox... W-why..?" She cried, tears streaming down her face and mixing with her blood, she looked to Aspen, who began crying from the commotion, she looked back to Knox before rushing to her baby, taking him into her arms and she rushed for the entrance of the cave.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:35 pm

(That was my plan, could also do something with brother Razz up to you!)

Knox snarled, his eyes glowing deeply red, the demon continued to approach the angel, clearly to anger to see straight. “You won’t defy me again” he snarled clearly loosing it for a split second his form shifted and he lashed out, his claws raking down the side of her face from her cheek to her collar bone, his wings spreading and sending her flying.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:30 pm

(Ooo sure! Maybe Knox kinda goes off on her, maybe for how her mood had been, challenging him and such, and ends up hurting her somehow, so she runs with Aspen :3)
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:25 pm

(Thought it might be fun for some drama here Razz I was thinking maybe she runs away with Aspen to a group of Angels and he follows and causes mayhem amongst the group trying to get her back? Or maybe another idea Razz otherwise we can keep going as is).
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:22 pm

Veta trembled softly as she kept her gaze averted from his, whimpering and she curled her arms around herself softly, "I told you I was fine Knox... I felt fine going out" She spoke quietly, "I'm sorry Knox... I'm sorry... Sorry..." She whimpered, sniffling softly as she wiped at her eyes, "I was stupid... I'll stay inside from now on..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Knox continued to glare at her, “you shouldn’t have” he snarled, “I could have gone longer without food. At least until you were healed” he stepped forward, “you could have ripped open your stitches shifting...it’s exactly why I didn’t want you to go and you defied me.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:12 pm

(Razz)

Veta flinched at her mate's growl, whimpering softly, she was perfectly fine besides the whole hunting something down and killing it ordeal, "You were hungry Knox... And you wouldn't let me heal your wing" She said quietly, keeping her head low, "I found an eagle and was able to shift into it to fly up" She told him, "That's what it is... The eagle I found... I didn't want to..." she said, rubbing at her eyes lightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:09 pm

(Sounds good to me!)

Knox was in front of his mate in a second,checking her over and growling dangerously. His nostrils flared as he checked for any sign of his brother or his brothers bitch angel. Still growling, furious at her. “I told you I was fine Veta” he growled. His eyes glowing bright red, although this was due to anger rather than hunger or lust. He soon frowned, “did you fly back up here?”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:35 am

(I don't think we did... XD hmm... Go with Aspen? XD)

The angel was gone for a few hours, until loud wing beats could be heard, the angel grumbled as she walked through the entrance of the cave, holding out a bag full of meat, a disgusted look on her face, "You're eating then I'm fixing your wing, I'm never doing that again" She hissed to her mate, "Your lovely brother either spooked or killed all the animals in a five mile radius" She tossed the bag to her mate, nearly hacking and she shook herself off lightly, "So I had to walk those five miles, find something to shift into because I had to kill it myself" She said, wrapping her arms around herself, sighing, "It felt so wrong..." she murmured, hanging her head softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:28 am

Knox had no choice but to pace anxiously around the cave, checking on their baby off and on, both angry and worried.

(Did we decide on a name? Razz )
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:26 am

"Knox I'll be fine, I can still shift, if I need to hide I can" She called, she knew her mate's worries, but she also knew his need for a decent meal, she squeaked as her foot slipped off the edge, catching herself and she let out a breath, "The things I do for that stubborn demon" She grumbled to herself, continuing to make her way down the path, taking it slowly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:23 am

Knox snarled and ran after his mate, attempting to grab her as she slipped out the entrance. With his wings in the state they were he couldn’t properly fold them without causing more damage, meaning he couldn’t quite fit through the entrance of the cave. He called after his mate, now furious, as he feared what his brother would do.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:19 am

She glanced to her mate again, easily telling by his eyes he was getting hungry, she laid their baby down and she folded her arms over her chest, "Knox, you're hungry" She said flatly, sighing and she grabbed some better clothes, getting dressed and she walked toward the cave entrance, "Keep an eye on him, I'll see if I can convince the wolves by the lake to hunt for us" She said, she didn't give her mate a chance to stop her as she slipped out the entrance, she knew she couldn't make the drop if she tried to fly, so she went to the narrow path she had found one day, about to make her way down.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:15 am

Knox grumbled as he watched the two of them, his broken wing twitching on and off. “I’ll be fine” he huffed, he wasn’t worried about her since he’d brought up plenty of food of the vegetarian persuasion since she wouldn’t tolerate mean. Unfortunately he hadn’t brought any food for himself ahead since it wouldn’t keep as well and she didn’t like the sight of it. Although the demons eyes were starting to glow a light red shade, indicating he was starting to get hungry,
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:09 am

She softly rocked and nuzzled the infant, cooing softly and she held him close, "At least one of us will be able to eat for a while, since your daddy is too stubborn to let me fix his wing, who knows how long I'll be able to feed you since your daddy can't hunt with a broken wing" She cooed to the now sleeping infant, shooting a glare toward her mate, intending an attempt at guilt tripping him, she doubted it would work, since he was stubborn, but she wanted to at least try.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:05 am

Knox chuckled, rolling to his stomach to watch his mate with their child.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:02 am

The angel's eye twitched and she was about to pester her mate, until their child began fussing, letting out whines and growls, "I'm not done with you" She said to her mate, getting off him and she walked to the infant, cradling the fussy demon baby close to her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 7:59 am

Knox remained laying down, although rose to his mates challenge, “when your better” he growled, attempting to fold his wings painfully against his spine to keep them out of her reach.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 11:21 pm

The glared toward her mate, "Knox, I have all the time I need to rest, I'm fine, just let me heal your damn wing before it gets worse than you start complaining because you can't fly as good or hunt and we starve" She snapped, sitting up and she almost growled at him, her eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 11:15 pm

Knox groaned and shifted his wing away from her, “save your strength, it’ll be fine” he grumbled, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devils' Flight
Page 10 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next