From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devils' Flight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

Devils' Flight  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 12:57 pm

Knox chuckled, wincing in pain, “nothing I couldn’t handle” he couldn’t resist, reaching up he traced the scars he’d inflicted, “I’m so sorry...”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 12:10 pm

"Knox... What have you been fighting?" She asked as she watched him, tracing his scars lightly, she tried to hide her worry but she still deeply cared for the male, he was still her mate, and the father of her child.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 4:19 am

Knox groaned, his muscles tensing off and on as she cleaned his wounds. Based on the scares on his body it was clear the demon had been fighting something or someone often.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:59 am

Veta cursed as she watched him, "Then we'll have to just bandage it" She said, tearing up some rags to clean his wound.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:55 am

Knox groaned, their healing was restoring his lack of blood but wasn’t healing the deep gashes on his spine. “It won’t heal” he coughed, “the knife was forged in hellfire.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:53 am

"Stay down Knox, we're trying to heal you" She said, "You're suck a pain" She grumbled to him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:50 am

The joint healing was enough to make the demon stir, the wounds on his back flickering but not quite healing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:42 am

Veta cursed as she tried to drag him, she breathed hard once she managed to get him to the camp, "We all have to heal him to keep him alive" She said, she knew the other's were hesitant, but they came up and all sat around the demon, beginning to attempt healing him all together.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:38 am

Knox didn’t respond, the demon was unconscious, suffering heavy blood loss.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:36 am

Veta sighed as she did the best she could for him, "Knox, you aren't fully healing, you'll have to come with us" She said to him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:34 am

Knox stood weakly when the demon left, pulling the pole out of his stomach the demon collapsed from the blood loss. His wounds extensive. While his wings healed easily from her touch, the other wounds weren’t healing at all.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:31 am

(Otay~ XD)

Veta frowned as she watched the demon, "Go, now, far away" She hissed, "I see you anywhere near here, you'll regret it" She said, walking toward Knox, sitting behind him and she began healing his back, "You gonna let me heal your wing this time?" She huffed to him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:28 am

(I think I called it hellfire Razz and no worries)

The female demons head snapped up, she’d cut deeply into Knox’s spin but hadn’t yet harassed his wings. Her own wings flexed as she saw the fire, she was clearly nervous, inching away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:17 am

Veta coughed as she looked up, whimpering softly, she pushed herself to her feet, breathing hard, she snapped her fingers, the dark flame that could control demons surrounding her hand.

(Forgot the name we had for the flames lol and sorry forte reply, I had to go clean a cage then dry off the dog lol)
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 12:40 am

The female shrieked at the wolf, looking around she took the blade and pressed it against Knox’s spine, cutting deeply, the demon roared in pain, unable to move and also unable to fold his wings due to the way they were healed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 12:36 am

Veta jumped as she heard his roar, she turned and let out a breath, but something told her to go, she glanced to Aspen before she let out a sigh, "Stay with everyone" She murmured, shifting her form into a wolf she had played with some time ago, she shook herself out and followed the male's scent, she flinched as she saw him, it killed her inside to watch, she glanced back before she charged toward the female demon, Veta tackled the other female, letting out a shrill yelp as she felt a blade across her side, Veta shifted back as she hit the ground, wincing and whimpering in pain, trying to drag herself back up.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2019 12:29 am

Easing his mind off the situation, the demon hunted again, walking away from another kill for the night the demon was bloody. He gasped and roared out loudly as a metal rod was forced through his back and out of his stomach, the road was planted into the ground. Knox struggled, bleeding heavily, his wings fluttering about not strong enough to carry him away. The female demon was obviously some sort of trophy hunter, as she approached his wings with a large blade, clearly intent on cutting them off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 7:49 pm

The stressed angel ran her hands through her hair, shaking heavily and the angel's went to finish making camp, Veta leaned against one of the carts, rubbing her head lightly, Aspen playing under the cart.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Knox growled after her but didn’t follow, the demon disappearing back into the tree, it bending slightly at his weight, as the demon watched over the group of angels.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:42 pm

"Knox I can't!" She finally yelled, glaring up toward him, "I've been waiting months for you Knox! It's too late! We're not going with you" She said, standing and Aspen stayed hidden behind her legs, "We have a family here Knox, you should have come sooner" She said, moving to go toward the group, sending Aspen ahead of her, letting out a breath as he was hidden between the other adults.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:39 pm

Knox growled, “I’ve been following you for months...” he informed her, “giving you space, but I can’t anymore...I don’t like who I am without you...”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:37 pm

"I can't Knox" She whined, tears streaming down her face, Aspen continuing to whimper behind her, "Maybe if you had of come sooner... But we have a place here..." she said.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:34 pm

Knox growled, “Veta...please...I need you, I need both of you...”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:30 pm

Veta looked away and she closed her eyes tightly, "I can't Knox... I don't want to live in fear anymore... That's all it'll be..." she whimpered, "I... I wish we could but... The fear will always be there..." she said, glancing about slightly, trying to figure out how to get Aspen around Knox.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:28 pm

Knox frowned, “I gave you space Veta because I understood what I did was wrong...but I can’t go back to how it was before you...you were good for me...I was happy.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devils' Flight
Page 8 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next