From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cretatous Survival (Ash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:36 pm

Scowler nodded, "thank you baby" he told her, rubbing against her affectionately, Scowler looked across the clearing, searching for Oceana and their hatchlings.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:32 pm

"And theres normal Scowler" She huffed and chuckled softly, "Scowler, I've learnt my lesson, promise" She said and rubbed her frill against his.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Scowler chuckled, "i have no idea what your talking about" he smirked knowingly, suddenly giving her a serious look. "If your serious about sharing me" he started, "i expect you with me and Oceana at all times" he told her, "no wondering."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:27 pm

Trics rolled her eyes and gave the male a playful shove, knocking her horns against his softly, "I missed this side of you" She murmured quietly, nuzzling him softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:26 pm

Scowler chuckled "so I shouldn't have threatened the entire herd to stay away from you" he teased, back, pressing against her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Trics melted into the male's touch, pressing against him and letting out a breath, "Well, we are both your mates" She cooed softly, grooming the male, "It'll make things easier on you anyway, we both saw how you kept an eye on me to make sure no males came close" She teased softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:19 pm

Scowler was never too emotional, but as he approached Trics, he couldn't help but nuzzle her softly, "i should have suspected you and Oceana would have rallied against me" he told her with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:17 pm

Oceana chuckled as she watched her mate, her tail twitching softly as she laid by the nest.

Trics had made a small makeshift nest for her trio of hatchlings to sleep in, the female perking up as she heard Scowler call to her, she looked up and called back softly, looking toward him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:14 pm

Scowler nodded, wanting to argue that it was his job to take care of her, however, he nipped her in punishment before making his way across the clearing, seeing trics, calling to her gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:11 pm

"I can take care of myself for the ten minutes you'll be gone" She teased, giving him a playful nip, "I'll be okay Scowler, I can take care of myself" She said.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:09 pm

Scowler nodded gently, "will you be alright?" he demanded worriedly, as he stood up, yawning.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:05 pm

"Believe me, we're in quite the agreement" She cooed and smiled softly, nuzzling the male, "She's over on the other side of the clearing if you want to go get her" She chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:02 pm

Scowler considered her words, the large male looked more than interested in the proposal, part of him wasn't sitting well on leaving trics after she returned but at the same time, he wasn't willing to lose Oceana. This seemed like it could be a viable solution, nodding the leader gave his answer, "alright, as long as the two of you are in agreement"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:57 pm

"She mentioned that" Oceana chuckled softly, "But she said she would be willing to share, as long as its just the three of us" She chuckled, "Just imagine Scowler, two of the best females in the herd, just for you" She cooed playfully and butted against her mate.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:55 pm

Scowler looked to his mate in surprise, to be perfectly honest Scowler had expected something like this, although he chuckled nonetheless. "You know, when i first met Trics, she demanded i never mate with another female at the same time as her" he told her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:50 pm

"You know Scowler... Next season... Trics and I spoke about it... Neither of us mind sharing you" Oceana said after some time, watching their hatchlings sleep, "She's really upset with herself for what she did to you and Patchy" She murmured, "It might help her feel better about herself" She said softly to her mate, nuzzling him gently.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:48 pm

Scowler nuzzled her gently before laying down near her, grooming her gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:45 pm

Oceana smiled, laying down by the nest as she watched the hatchlings, throughout the herd many other nests were full of hatchlings, even Patchy and his mate had a couple hatchlings with them.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:37 pm

Scowler smiled at his little family, grooming his mate affectionately, he briefly cast his eyes over the rest of the herd.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:39 am

Oceana smiled and nuzzled her mate, happily standing close to him as she watched their first hatchlings stumbling about in the nest.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:35 am

Scowler nuzzled her gently, grooming her side affectionately.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:17 am

"Perfect" She cooed softly, nuzzling and grooming all their hatchlings before she nuzzled and fussed lovingly over her mate, leaning against him softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:14 am

Scowler eyed the smallest female and nuzzled Oceana lovingly, nodding at her name suggestion for the last male, "what about Izzy?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:02 am

"I like it" She cooed as she nuzzled the newly named hatchling, looking to the smallest of the brood, a female, "I'm not sure about her... But what about Branch for the last male?" She asked her mate softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 10:54 am

Scowler looked over at the small male, which shared his colours and looks, "what about Terk?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cretatous Survival (Ash)
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next