From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:59 pm

Mallowstar snarled at him. “You are the one that started a war because I started to place my Clan before you. You have no right to judge me.” Just then, a pained wail came from outside the nursery, and her green eyes flicked towards the exit, only distracted for a moment, but just long enough.

(Edit: My brain told me Leafkit, Waterkit, and Grasskit should have at least one threesome when they’re older *shrugs helplessly*

Also, two mating ideas for Swallowflight and Blackstar: Honeysong stumbles across them when they’re mating, and it ends up turning into a threesome (since I remember Blackstar wants to see Swallowflight with another she-cat! And I like Honeysong Wink). The second idea is Blackstar starts a Clan gangbang of Swallowflight. Probably/hopefully with her consent, but with his mental state these days, who knows...)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:47 pm

“Is anything we had before relevant?” Spat Blackstar, dodging mostly out of the way of Mallowstar’s attack but hissing as her claws caught his pelt, taking down his side. “Uurgh- You don’t seem to think so.” The tom remained planted, glaring defiantly at her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 6:05 pm

Mallowstar pulled her lips back from her teeth in a snarl, not appreciating being called a liar. “That’s not what you said when I told you before,” she returned coldly, lunging for him again.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 5:55 pm

“You lie,” Blackstar growled convincingly, though in reality he wasn’t sure of the truth himself. However, he knew how she would argue with him to the very end- that’s just how she was. And if he distracted her enough, he might get an opening...
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:33 pm

(More of Blackstar’s memory loss, then!)

Mallowstar scoffed quietly, doing her best to ignore the stinging wound on her cheek. “And in saying that,” she grunted as she lunged forward to tear her claws across his shoulder, “did you forgot, that I have lost six of my lives, and you have only lost three?” She missed his shoulder due to him dodging but immediately whirled around, raking her claws over his ears.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:29 pm

(Ok!)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 10:13 pm

(Before I respond, I have to point out that at one point I said that Mallowstar only has three lives left; she told Blackstar this. He's lost... three?
I checked. He lost three lives when he was captured by ForestClan, so unless he's lost more lives during the span of the war, he has twice as many as Mallowstar left.
Ooh, wait, maybe Mallowstar gets distracted and Blackstar takes one of her remaining lives?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 10:12 pm

Blackstar snarled as his side was raked, the tom unable to lick his wounds before he found himself on the defensive against the much more practiced she-cat. “To think I have fewer lives than you at half your age,” Blackstar sneered mid-fight, one of his furious, whirling strikes finally finding her cheek. “A sure sign of a coward!”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 9:46 pm

Mallowstar had been expecting this response to her uncharacteristically cruel words, and so she was prepared enough to slip to the side, avoiding his wild attack. She lashed out with her claws as he passed by, scoring a long wound across his side. Then she went on the attack, and as time went by, her greater experience grew evident.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 9:42 pm

Blackstar’s eats flattened against his head at Mallowstar’s cruel words, and once he could he lashed out, snarling and flinging himself at his former mate and current enemy.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 9:10 pm

Mallowstar curled her lip in a disgusted sneer. “You claim to be justified in starting a war with my Clan? We have fought and died because you couldn’t handle the reality that you would no longer be first in my life?” She growled softly. “I don’t know what I ever saw in you.”

Meanwhile, Whitebreeze and Icefeather had managed to escape with the kits, and the battle outside in the camp was winding down as the LakeClan cats were chased off.

Last edited by Lovebird on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 8:41 pm

Blackstar spat in response to Mallowstar’s allegations that he had started the war. “Started, perhaps, but didn’t cause. This is a just war. For what you and Robinstar have done to me... your clans deserve to feel my fury.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 8:44 pm

"You are the one who started this war, Blackstar," Mallowstar said coldly, ice to Blackstar's fire. Unnoticed by the pair, Icefeather and Whitebreeze slipped around to usher the kits away from the impending fight. "You have no right to stand there and act so righteous. Countless cats have died because of your actions. How does that feel?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 8:20 pm

“Not until I’ve reclaimed my kits, Mallowstar, by force or otherwise!” Blackstar snapped back, bristling again after having calmed momentarily. His kinked tail lashed heavily as he spat out “They’re just as much mine as they are yours, and yet it’s been moons since I laid eyes on them! How do you think that feels, Mallowstar!?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Mallowstar stilled, tellingly so. She didn’t turn her leaf-green gaze from the other leader, though, as much as she wanted to look at her warriors in order to see their reactions to this news. “Be that as it may, you are invading my camp,” she said darkly, outwardly brushing off his words. “I strongly suggest you leave.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:16 pm

Blackstar’s eyes flashed with visible pain as he got a better look at mallowstar. This lasted only for an instant, however, before the tom bared his fangs in a snarl. “They know everything, Mallowstar,” The dark-furred tom mewled grimly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 1:43 am

(Ysdjpcpsydcj I was playing Flight Rising this time)

Mallowstar faltered when she recognized the tom beneath her, only briefly but just long enough for Blackstar to shove her off of him. She stumbled back a few steps before recovered, looking at him warily even as she lowered herself into a defensive crouch.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 11:18 pm

Blackstar yowled in surprise as he was bowled over by Mallowstar. Before he could determine who exactly was attacking him, he instinctively reacted to being underneath the attacker by pushing his hindpaws forcefully into the other cat’s soft belly to force them off of him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 5:36 am

(A white-furred she-kit with red patches and icy blue eyes.

Waterkit is female lol. Also, Icefeather is Swallowflight’s sister. Unless this is more of Blackstar's mental instability?)

Grasskit, the shy, quiet tom that he was, covered behind his two sisters, utterly terrified of the crazed leader, while Leafkit was bolstered by Waterkit’s show of courage and stood next to her younger sister, protecting her younger brother by shielding him from Blackstar’s view as best she could.

Icefeather snarled at the innuendo in Blackstar’s words, struggling to push herself to her paws, but it turned out that Blackstar’s throw into the wall had done more damage than she’d thought, so now she had bruised ribs and a sprained paw along with her earlier injuries. They combined to keep her from being able to stand.

Whitebreeze lifted her muzzle defiantly, glaring up at the older, larger tom. “Never,” she hissed, baring her teeth in a snarl and fur bristling. Any sane cat would have hesitated to attack a clearly furious mother protecting young, but then, Blackstar wasn’t quite sane anymore.

Right before it seemed like Blackstar might attack the expectant queen, though, Mallowstar finally managed to fight her way back to the nursery, and interrupted by bowling the tom over before she could register who it was.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:41 am

Waterkit hissed angrily, stepping out from between Leafkit and Grasskit despite the way his tiny body visibly shook with terror. “You’re not our dad!” The kit protested, trying to be brave for his kin despite his own fears.

Blackstar smiled warmly at his kits as one of them protested, the crazed look in his eye vanishing for a fleeting moment. “The three of you are so lovely...” purred the tom, before fixing his gaze back on Icefeather and then Whitebreeze as she continued to defy him.

“Oh, she did. Many, many times, Icefeather.” Blackstar growled a low growl, smirking the direction of the leader’s sister for a moment. “And then,” he snarled suddenly, his claws extending fully once more after retracting for his kits, “in my time of my greatest need for her comfort, she chose to abandon me!” The tom stalked threateningly towards Whitebreeze, approaching the queen with fury and hurt in his eyes. “Give them to me. They deserve better than Mallowstar.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 5:08 am

Everything seemed to still for just a moment as everyone in the nursery absorbed Blackstar’s horrific and impossibly true words. Icefeather froze in the middle of struggling back to her paws after being thrown into the wall, icy blue eyes wide. “Mallowstar broke the Warrior Code?” Her voice was full of disbelief. “For you?” She sounded disgusted, having believed her leader to have better taste than that.

Leafkit and Grasskit trembled, eyes wide with horror. They didn’t want to be related to the cat who had started this awful war!

Whitebreeze was equally as horrified and disgusted as her Clanmates, but half-Clan or not, Blackstar’s kits or not, the three kits were still her Clanmates. She lowered herself into a crouch with a hiss, white-and-silver fur bristling. “Your kits or not, they’re also Mallowstar’s and my Clanmates. To get them, you’ll have to go through me,” she snarled.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 1:41 am

Blackstar yowled furiously as droplets of blood from his muzzle splattered the queen, the tom whipping around to attack Icefeather. Though his attention was momentarily diverted from the queen and kits, he still growled an angry “You don’t understand!” The tom lashed out at Icefeather, sinking his teeth into her scruff and throwing her against a wall of the nursery. “These kits are mine!
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 5:03 am

(You’re Waterkit, just a reminder.)

Leafkit and Grasskit cowered behind the queen- whose name was Whitebreeze- the five-moon-old kits frightened of the large, scarred, unfamiliar tom that had burst into their previously-safe den and seemed to want them for some reason.

“The welfare of kits of my Clan certainly does concern me!” Whitebreeze snarled back, claws unsheathed. She didn’t seem to believe that Blackstar would attack her, likely due to the fact that she was expecting kits, and no cat with even a shred of decency would attack an expectant queen or kits.

Icefeather lunged again, claws flashing as she raked them across the larger tom’s muzzle, trying to chase him out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 1:44 am

“Get out of my way,” Blackstar growled dangerously, flashing his claws at the Queen between him and the kits he was looking for. “This doesn’t concern you!” Icefeather’s attack caused the tom to howl angrily and spin around to face her, but he didn’t try to chase her away.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 11:48 pm

A white and silver tabby queen with only a gently rounded stomach was crouched in front of Mallowstar’s kits, and she snarled defensively at Blackstar when he entered, bristling, despite her apparent youth and pregnancy.

Icefeather followed Blackstar into the nursery with a furious, frightened hiss, trying to bowl him over and lead him away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next