From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broken Truce [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:29 am

The alpha turned as he heard her, his ears staying back and he pressed against her lightly, trying to push her, "Inside... Go" He murmured, nudging her lightly, he gave a small whine as he shifted forms, his wounds only looking worse in his human form, he pulled the dagger from his shoulder then the other from his side, "Get this cleaned up..." He growled to the pack, pulling Delta close as he limped toward the house, his body caked in blood.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:12 am

Thankfully, Delta avoided the entire occurrence or at least most of it, when Caspian whined out she shot from the house. Angry at herself for listening to him, believing that she could have issued some help to him. She ran out to the wolf, crying out in shock at the sight of him, "Caspian!" she cried out, running her hands gently over his pelt, trying to figure out where his injuries were. "What happened?" she demanded, "are you okay?" she jumped back when she realised she was standing near several bodies of wolves.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 8:32 pm

"Stay where its safe" Came his light growl as he disappeared around the corner, the large male alpha walked out of the house, toward a crowd of packmates, the large pack surrounding a group of werewolf hunters, already there were some dead wolves on the ground, their heads rolling from their decapitated bodies, the alpha frowned as he stood calmly before the werewolf hunters and his pack, standing between the threat and the pack, "Why are you here?" Caspian questioned the humans, only to gain a dagger in his shoulder, instead of an answer. Caspian gave a snarl, his anger getting the better of him, with a single flick of his wrist, the pack began backing down, most going into hiding, while most males stayed to protect those in hiding, Caspian allowed his forms to shift, standing as his massive wolf and he growled out loudly, his claws sinking into the ground as he charged forward, attacking the werewolf hunters, there were only three of the humans, but they were surprisingly difficult for the large alpha to take town, yelps and snarls rising from the alpha whenever he was struck by the werewolf hunters. Caspian nearly roared out in agony as silver continued to strike him, the battle was minutes long, once the werewolf hunters were dead and gone, a bloody Caspian stood still, blood dripping from large wounds all over his body, a silver dagger still sticking out of his shoulder, another in his side.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 2:25 pm

Delta jolted in surprise at the sudden calls, stepping back as he set her own, spinning around to try and figure out what was going on.
"What do you mean stay?" she questioned shocked that he wanted her to sit tight. Unable to stop herself she followed him out a few moments are he left (making sure he didn't see), her curiosity and worry for him getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:09 pm

The alpha raised a brow and glanced up as he heard frantic calls for him, he let out a deep growl before he stood, gently setting her down before he began walking out of his study, "Stay in the house" He said, smelling a heavy scent of silver in the air.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Delta watched him silently, leaning her head back against his shoulder, for the moment, she didn't offer any distractions, her mind too busy wondering what would happen to her renewed status when Venice took a position as alpha female.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:00 pm

"Distractions are welcome" He murmured, nuzzling her and began his paperwork again, letting out a low breath as he signed papers or wrote out large paragraphs on others.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:54 pm

she laughed softly against him, "i can't promise i won't distract you" she said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:50 pm

He nuzzled her softly and held her close, letting out a breath, kissing along her neck gently, refusing to let her go, "Will you just... Stay like this... For now.." He asked quietly, moving closer to his desk, knowing he still had paperwork to do.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:46 pm

Delta moved to sit on his lap as he moved her, listening to his words she nodded, realising how selfish she'd been. "I understand," she told him honestly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:45 pm

"If I could I would call the whole thing off, but knowing what she's done to you, I want to save the rest of the pack from her as well" He said, moving close and pulling her to his lap, cupping her cheek and he sighed, giving her a saddened and stressed look, "If I didn't feel strongly to save that pack from her, I would take you here and now as my mate and alpha female" He said in a strong tone.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Delta listened to his words in surprise, that Venice giving her to him had removed her 'omega' class, which delighted her, however, she couldn't hide the way she flinched when he told her that he'd choose her if he didn't have to mate with Venice. despite her desire to tell him not to, she decided against it and simply nodded.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:31 pm

"Well, like I told you, there aren't any omegas in my pack, there never will be, everyone has their own minds and lives, you can do whatever you want" He said honestly, "If I wasn't going to have to mate with Venice, I would choose you in a heartbeat" He said, offering her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:16 pm

Delta gave him a surprised look, "you're giving me a choice?" she asked curiously, "not that i want to leave" she allowed, "but i'm surprised you'd let me leave after Venice" she told him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:11 pm

He leaned back and smiled as he watched her, "Well, if you're willing to stay then you'll get as much as you want" He said as he licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 12:56 pm

Delta sat on his desk with a smile, "as happy as I've been in a while" she admitted to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 12:51 pm

He cleaned her up with licks before he sat up, giving her a playful grin, "You look happy" He teased as he sat back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Delta spasmed a little in ecstasy as she came, it took her a little to recover, but even as she did, she couldn't help but stare at him in surprise, but eventually, a heavy blush and smile appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Caspian gave a playful look toward her as he continued licking her out and massaging her breasts, even giving small light nibbles to please her more.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 12:20 pm

Delta jumped in surprise, as the vibrations from his chuckle pulsated through her, she moaned out and arched her back when his hands skillfully travelled up her body.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 12:13 pm

The male gave a small chuckle as he watched her, pushing his tongue into her, reaching up and massaging her breasts.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 12:09 pm

Delta moaned out in surprise at the new position, relying heavily on the desk and in him so that she didn't fall. "oh" she panted out, reaching back to grip the desk hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 1:19 pm

He repositioned them, sitting on the floor with her over him as he continued licking her out.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Delta arched her back in need, lifting herself off the desk a little.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 1:00 pm

He gave a low growl as he licked her out, pressing his face into her crotch, even pushing a finger into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Broken Truce [Bacon]
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next