From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broken Truce [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:17 pm

"Well... We have some time.. How about a quick hunt in celebration? Your pack can take home the spoils, we have more than enough at home" He offered with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:15 pm

Venice smiled, and nodded her head in agreement, “that’s all I ask” she said, rather unsure of how to finish their little meeting, “I suppose we won’t see each other until the ceremony.” She said rubbing her arm a little sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:11 pm

He sighed softly as he listened to her, "Its not you that I don't want... Its the idea of all of this... You are a beautiful female, don't get me wrong, but I would have rathered a different direction of all of this" He said, "I will do what I can for you and our packs, even though we particularly don't want this, I will do everything in my power to keep you and them happy" He promised.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:06 pm

Venice have an impressed look to the male, still considering the soft pelt her fingers, before eventually looking up at him, “I understand you may not particularly want this...me-” she corrected, “but I promise I’ll make a good mate...for the good of the packs”she told him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 12:50 pm

"Well, I cant he cheap now can I?" The male said, giving a low chuckle, watching the female, "At the time I took the beast down, nothing had been decided on about the ceremony, but I'm glad I decided to have a professional take the pelt for a trophy, even have the skull and a few claws for myself" He muttered, folding his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 6:44 am

Venice considered the gift with great interest, looking at her soon-to-be mate, offering a smile, "It's beautiful" she offered, running her hand over the pelt, with curiosity.

Delta kept her head down, waiting for the formalities to be finished.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 6:37 am

The large alpha male watched in silence as an omega was presented to him as his gift, "I see" He said blandly, gesturing for a pack mate of his forward, he took a box from the other and handed it to his betrothed, inside was the pelt of a large polar bear he had slain on his travels recently, the polar bear had terrorised a pack in its area and Caspian went to help them, he had the pelt made into a robe of sorts for the female, with the head of the bear as a hood.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 3:20 am

Venice eyed the male Alpha with interest, the female mirroring his respectful nod, although it seemed she did so for show, rather than actual respect. As tradition expected, the two should of exchanged gifts two days prior to the actual mating. It quickly became apparent that the female had either neglected to remember a gift, or simply had thought she'd get away without it. Sighing as it became apparent that she wouldn't indeed be able to leave without presenting a gift of some kind, the female laughed almost evilly and ordered Delta forward shrugging, "It's not much" she allowed.

Delta didn't object to being treated like an object rather than an actual person, she was rather used to it by now. Offering her up to another alpha to get her out of her own hair, was exactly like Venice.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 3:12 am

Caspian wasn't fond of the idea of becoming mates with a female from the enemy pack, but he accepted his place, the large male walked into the clearing, his arms folded over his chest, he had long black hair tied back and piercing blue eyes, he spotted the pack, his own right behind him, most of the males in his pack refused clothes, Caspian was one of them, not caring who stared at him, he spotted the alpha female and walked to her, giving a respectful bow of his head.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 3:05 am

Sure thing-

Venice wasn't overly found of her duty to mate with the Alpha of their neighboring pack and greatest enemy, although she was aware that by completing this act she would not only be enforcing further strength into the pack body as a whole, but she would ensure her own wolves weren't targeted by neighboring wolves. As they'd planned, Venice had lead her pack to the shared territory between the two, and waited for the other alpha and his pack to arrive. She and the rest of the pack were in human forms, while the rest had opted for clothes, she hadn't completely naked with seemingly nothing to hide. The 5'6 female was blonde and curvy, with pale blue eyes, and a grey and white coat in wolf form.

Delta had been left behind her pack, as an omega she was often reacted to aggressively by the other wolves, Venice, her alpha, was probably the worst offender. She was possibly the only wolf in wolf form, her form petite and tiny, but with rather attractive curves for a female of her size. Her chocolate brown pelt that would match her eyes and hair if in human form, looked soft and well groomed, the only seeming imperfection was the large scar that traced from her right eye to her chin.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:53 am

Alrighty~ You mind starting? I'll do my best to reply before I gotta go lol
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:51 am

- aw haha, i'll take the females on this one then Razz
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:49 am

Nope not really lol, kinda distracted as I have like 25 minutes before I gotta head out for work.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:37 am

i wouldn't mind either on this one c: do you have a preference?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:35 am

Yup good for me :3 what role did you want?
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:30 am

-hope this is okay c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Broken Truce [Bacon]
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40