From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:57 pm

(It’s all right. There was no way you could’ve known.

Edit from way, way in the future: At some point in the distant past of this RP, you mentioned you didn’t want to RP Fallen Leaves until Hollyleaf and Breezepelt had started hooking up, so he could be jealous. Upon rereading this RP, this is what I thought: Hollyleaf is so overcome upon the completion of her and Breezepelt’s mating that she forgets to groom herself before heading back to the tunnels. Fallen Leaves smells her, gets jealous, and mates with her then and there (which she is fully onboard with, because it was previously established that she has a crush on him). Next time she sees Breezepelt, she tells him, then leads him back to the tunnels where he and Fallen Leaves gang up on her. Maybe? If you want.)

Hollyleaf froze briefly as her half-brother’s request registered, before she quickly shook her head. “I... I can’t-“ The thought of complying with his request sent a deep unease welling up inside of her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:45 pm

(Ok, sorry!$
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 6:03 pm

(That makes me uncomfortable, now. I’d rather not.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 5:52 pm

“Hollyleaf,” huffed Breezepelt softly, “c-can you call me your daddy?” The Tom’s thrusts slowed as he waited for a reply, his cheeks burning as he made his request.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:55 pm

Hollyleaf mewled helplessly, her breaths coming in ragged pants. She squeezed her brilliantly green eyes shut, her entire world narrowed down to the tom over her, pounding into her. “Breezepelt,” she groaned loudly in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:21 pm

“Good girl,” Breezepelt purred, praising his half-sister as she begged for his cock. She sounded much more seasoned than she actually was...

Pushing it aside, Breezepelt kept his claws tangled up in her shoulder fur, keeping Hollyleaf helplessly pinned beneath him and pounding away at her tight little core.

“Oh, Hollyleaf... you’re being so good...” Breezpelt’s next request was on the tip of his tongue, a forbidden fantasy of his, but he wanted it so badly...
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 10:10 pm

Hollyleaf arched her back, a mewl that was an equal mixture of pain and pleasure escaping her when his claws scraped against her shoulders. She writhed underneath him, ragged breaths and various sounds of pleasure escaping her. "Yes," she whimpered loudly. "Yes, yes, I love this, the way you take control of me, fuck-" A sharp cry escaped her, cutting off the uncharacteristic babbling, when one of his thrusts hit up against her g-spot.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 10:09 pm

Breezepelt smirked to himself at her reaction. “Someone likes when their brother’s in control,” purred the tom, letting his claws poke against her shoulders as he began to thrust faster. “Isn’t that right?”

Stormwind! likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 9:42 pm

Hollyleaf shuddered in response, startled and bewildered by the way just two simple words affected her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 9:40 pm

“Mmm, good girl...” purred Breezepelt, remembering the phrase from the nights he’d spent with Heathertail and wondering if it would affect Hollyleaf in the same way.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:16 pm

Hollyleaf squirmed slightly underneath him, whining softly in pleasure at the unfamiliar, but good, feeling.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:14 pm

Breezepelt gave Hollyleaf’s neck one more lick before starting to thrust, setting a decent pace already.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 8:42 pm

Slowly, incrementally, Hollyleaf started to relax. It took a good few minutes, but eventually her body was no longer tense, and she was ready for him to move again.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Breezepelt licked at his half-sister’s neck, holding still for a moment to try and ease the pain.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 1:57 am

(Ah, okay)

Hollyleaf shut her eyes tightly, letting out a slow, soft, pained hiss through clenched teeth. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ooowwwwww.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 12:05 am

(He’s enjoying teasing her and getting reactions out of her to said teasing :3 )

Breezepelt, finally, slowly pushed himself past Hollyleaf’s barrier, holding the she-cat tightly as possible as he took her virginity.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 2:54 pm

(Might be because I’m sleep-deprived but dafuq is he laughing about)

Hollyleaf squirmed in response to the nibble, ever so slowly making herself relax instead of tensing up in preparation for the loss of her virginity.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Breezepelt nuzzled his half-sister’s neck softly before giving it a gentle nibble, snickering softly against her neck fur as he gave Hollyleaf a moment to prepare herself for him to break her barrier.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 5:19 am

Hollyleaf gave a soft whine in response, closing her eyes with her back arching ever so slightly as the tom finally reached her barrier.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 1:53 am

“Hollyleaf...” Breezepelt grunted out The she-cat’s name softly as he continued to push his length inside her, The experience feeling far more intimate than it had with Heathertail.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 4:57 am

Hollyleaf shuddered, letting out a soft mewl as the tom slowly filled her up. The stretching hurt, but it also felt so good.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 10:52 pm

Finally, Breezepelt pulled back ever so slightly and then fed the tip of his cock into Hollyleaf’s core, pushing himself further in ever so slowly to avoid hurting his half-sister.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 10:12 pm

Hollyleaf curled her tail around Breezepelt's, gazing up into his amber eyes and shivering at the feel of his member pressed up against her entrance.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 10:09 pm

Breezepelt nodded, straddling Hollyleaf the rest of the way and slowly lowering himself to push his member up against her entrance, shuddering softly at the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:04 am

“I’m sure,” the slender black feline whispered, speaking for the first time since they’d started their indiscretion. “Please, Breezepelt.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next