From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 2:57 am

(Thanks Smile)

Insert something here about Barley talking about the Clans because I honestly have no clue what he knows XD
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 2:50 am

(That would be awesome! I’ll hope for you!)

Newton looked away, feeling a little less confident after noticing Barley drown. “Well, I think we said already, but Lady really wants to find these cats that live in clans. She thinks she’s related to one.” Looking over at her, then back to Barley, The tom took a breath before mewling “Do you know anything about them?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 1:13 am

(*stares at the large present I have from my parents* I wonder if it’s that laptop I asked for but didn’t actually expect to get...)

Barley frowned slightly but dipped his head. “No, I don’t mind.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 1:08 am

Newton dipped his head to the older tom. “Do you mind if Lady and I ask you a few questions?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 3:48 pm

Barley blinked at Newton in mild bemusement. “Well, Thank you.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 11:17 am

Newton picked a mouse out of the pile and padded over to Barely, leaving the older tom with the prey. “This is to say thank you, for letting us stay the night.” The tom explained with a soft mew, meeting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 3:45 am

Lady sighed and made her way back down from the loft, heading to the small pile of mice they’d left behind.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 3:43 am

Newton pinned his ears back, not saying anything else as he considered the terrible thought. If a clan cat can’t even survive here, what chance did they have of finding them out there?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 3:37 am

“Or he could have died,” Lady pointed out after a few moments of thought, voice quiet.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 3:23 am

Newton shook his head in response. He didn’t have a good explanation for that fact either. “Maybe he changed his mind and followed the clans? I can tell he was born there, at least, by his name.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 12:25 am

Lady’s eyes widened in surprise then narrowed in thought. “Maybe it’s that other cat that Grandmother said lived with Barley? Ravenpaw?” She suggested, then frowned. “But I don’t get why his scent would be stale...”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 12:14 am

“All I smelled at first was mouse, but pay closer attention.” Mewed the tom. After a moment, a stale cat scent revealed itself, different from Barley’s. It was faint, but certainly another cat.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Frowning, Lady left behind the mice and hurried after her friend, having to scramble up the stairs with less dignity than Newton.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 8:25 pm

“Come with me,” The tom Replied quietly, quickly making the climb back up the stairs and waiting at the top for Lady.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Lady blinked up at him. “What’s wrong, Newt?” She asked, using his nickname.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 8:10 pm

Newton jumped down and set his mouse alongside Lady’s pair. The Tom had a look of slight concern on his face, though, instead of being cheerful after managing his own catch.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Lady listened and looked and hunted, and soon had a second fat mouse to go with her first one. She sat down and waited for Newton, wrapping her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Newton climbed the steep twoleg stairs to reach an upper level, filled with even more delicious prey scent. The Tom began to hunt eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Lady blinked and shrugged, confused as to why he couldn’t do it himself but not willing to press. “Okay.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Newton glanced around, astounded by the sheer amount of smells and sounds of prey that surrounded them. “I’m going to go and try and catch one for Barley. Maybe you could get one more for me to eat?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Lady beamed up at her friend. “Thanks!” She said happily.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 4:40 pm

Newton purred with delight when Lady successfully hunted her mouse, bounding over to her and giving her a few playful bites. “Nicely done!” The young tom complimented the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:19 am

Lady narrowed her eyes st the mouse, hesitating briefly before pouncing. Far as it was, the mouse still stood no chance even against an inexperienced hunter like Lady.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:16 am

“When you’re ready,” Newton murmured, his own muscles tensing in anticipation as he watched Lady stalk the mouse, “pounce on it with your claws out, and bite it before it can escape.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:06 am

Concentrating intently, Lady carefully crept her way across the floor towards the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next