From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 5:55 am

Jaypaw’s expression softened, but only slightly. “Have you told him The Truth?” Despite not having been in the ancient camp for long, The tom had already gauged the nature of her relationship with Fallen Leaves.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 4:57 am

Holly Leaves gave him a scathing look for his words and tone. “StarClan, I forgot how much of a brat you were at this age.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 4:56 am

“And here I thought I was special,” Jaypaw grumbled. “Now the dead are being reincarnated.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 4:42 am

Holly Leaves scoffed disbelievingly. “Have you not been listening? I died. This is the third time I’ve mentioned that. I died saving the life of one of our Clanmates that hasn’t yet been born from your perspective. I can’t go back.” Her voice cracked on these last words, the she-cat remembering her family. Softer, she repeated, “I can’t go back.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 12:49 am

“Are you sure?” Jaypaw asked disbelievingly. “I fell asleep and ended up here. Perhaps you could go back then.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 12:37 am

(Jaypaw. He doesn’t get his full name until later in the book)

“I did,” Holly Leaves said wearily, all anger suddenly vanishing as if it had never been there. “I can’t reach him anymore.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 12:10 am

Jayfeather’s eyes widened. “So... you have another Jayfeather.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:23 pm

“And I’m a Hollyleaf that’s three times as old as I look,” Holly Leaves countered fiercely. “I have been through so much more than the Hollyleaf that you know, most of it bad. I have been betrayed, lost myself, found myself, and died. I’m from a world where Fallen Leaves frowned in the tunnels because I wasn’t there to save him and he stayed there for moons upon moons, seasons upon seasons, until and after my death.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 8:28 pm

(Same to you!)

Jay’s Wing did not answer her question at first, his Bright blue eyes narrowing.  “What do you mean, not my Hollyleaf?” The Tom’s combative self finally Came out after the initial shock of meeting his sister in the camp of the ancients.  “You’re right here!”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:09 pm

(Happy first day of winter! :3)

Holly Leaves glanced sidelong at the tom. “Not your Hollyleaf,” she murmured, voice weary and old. “I come from a world where Fallen Leaves died in the tunnels when he was trying to become a sharpclaw. When I died, I ended up here.” She arched a kittybrow at Jay’s Wing. “Are you Jaypaw or do you have your full medicine cat name yet?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 6:47 am

Jay’s Wing pinned his ears nervously. This strange interrogative from the She-cat had all but confirmed his suspicions, but he had to know for sure. “...Hollyleaf?” The tom mewed simply.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 1:15 am

Holly Leaves joined the tom only a few moments later, walking by his side. 
There was silence for several minutes before she spoke, faux-casually, “So, who are you, really? Because last I checked, Jay’s Wing didn’t know even know the name ThunderClan as it hasn’t been founded yet.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 11:49 pm

Fallen Leaves stared after his mate, mewing an “alright” long after she was out of range to hear it. Now his friend and his mate were acting strangely.

Jay’s Wing turned around when he heard pawsteps behind him, but then seemed to make a conscious effort to not look at Holly Leaves when he realized it was her following.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 6:58 pm

Jay’s Wing’s behavior just confirmed her suspicion that something was going on with him. Holly Leaves turned to her mate. “I’m going to go talk to him, okay? See what’s wrong,” she informed him before hurrying after the tabby tom.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 6:50 pm

“Oh, Holly Leaves, of course.” Jay’s Wing mewed quickly. Realizing after a heartbeat that that name confirmed his suspicion, the tom’s eyes widened further. “Well, I’m happy for you and Fallen Leaves. Congratulations!” The tom locked eyes with Holly Leaves, showing that he wasn’t done speaking to her yet, but broke off awkwardly, turning around to exit the camp to hunt on his own.

“...Uhh...” Fallen Leaves was not reassured by his friend’s behavior in their brief exchange.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Holly Leaves arched a kittybrow, her green eyes narrowing in suspicion. Jay’s Wing knee who she was, Why was he acting like he didn’t now? Especially when he’d recognized her? “You know who I am, Jay’s Wing,” she said dryly. “I’ve only been here for the past moon. But since you forgot, my name is Holly Leaves, remember?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:31 am

The Tom blinked once, staring at Fallen Leaves and his mate as they walked together. “Good morning, Fallen Leaves.” When his eyes moved to The she-cat at the other Tom’s side, his brilliant blue eyes flashed briefly with recognition before he quickly turned his head away. “And who are you?” He mewed to her courteously.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 12:26 am

(*shoves Jay’s Wing at you*)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 11:46 pm

“Jay’s Wing?” Mewed Fallen Leaves, falling into step beside his friend.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 5:37 pm

Holly Leaves rolled her eyes but padded after her mate, swishing her tail through the air behind her. They reached Jay’s Wing’s den just as said tom left it, coming out behind Dawn River and Fish Leap.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 8:04 am

Fallen Leaves nodded.  “I don’t think he’ll be with the healer anymore- there’s no cure for bees in the brain.”  The tom smirked over at her as he stood and started to trot over to his friend’s nest.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:09 pm

“I’ll come with you,” Holly Leaves instantly put in, remembering the day before when Jay’s Wing came out of the tunnels. He had mentioned ThunderClan and she wanted to know why. No one in this time should know of the Clans as they hadn’t even been established yet.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:04 pm

“I’ll think of something,” Fallen Leaves eventually mewed, standing up and nipping at his mate’s black ears. “I think that I should go see Jay’s Wing, though.” The other tom had still not been acting like his normal self of late, and as his friend Fallen Leaves was deeply concerned.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 7:17 pm

Holly Leaves playfully nipped at his paw. “I’m sorry, but I really don’t know what we can do.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 10:04 am

Fallen Leaves reaches over with a forepaw and bopped her nose playfully. “That doesn’t help me much.” The tom gazed lovingly over at her, a hint of a smile on his muzzle as he admired Holly Leaves. “I mean, I know we can go hunting and stuff like that, but we do that every day.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next