From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

From The Beginning to The End

viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:01 am

Fallen Leaves pinned his ears back. “And how do you know your way around? Cats from my group have come down here for generations, and many never come back out...”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:48 am

Holly Leaves scowled, drawing herself upright. “No, it’s not! You just think that because you’ve only seen that tunnel,” she nodded towards the tunnel he’d come out of.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:27 am

Fallen Leaves looked around the cavern, unable to help wrinkling his nose in disgust. “You lve down here? But it’s so cramped!” The tom panicked yet again. what if I’m doomed to live down here forever too!?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:57 pm

Holly Leaves looked almost offended. “Trapped? This wa- is my home!” The black she-cat barely managed to correct her slip-up. The tunnels were the only place she could claim as her own now, ThunderClan didn’t exist yet.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:51 pm

“I-I didn’t think there was anyone else in the tunnels with me. Great spirits, how long have you been trapped down here!?” Fallen Leaves felt his own self-confidence diminishing as he regarded Holly Leaves.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:43 am

Hollyleaf kept her stance wary, gaze fixed on him, while trying to hide how she was drinking the sight of him in. This Fallen Leaves didn’t know her, after all. And StarClan, that thought hurt so much. When he asked her name, she made a split second decision. “My name is Holly Leaves.” She’d left him behind before for ThunderClan, in the future-past, but there was no ThunderClan in this time, much less any of her family. Without that tie, she’d follow him anywhere, even if he didn’t know that. She just hoped his group would allow her to join.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:32 am

Fallen Leaves gasped and jumped back when his pelt brushed up against another, the Tom’s fur fluffing up and his eyes widening comically. He hadn’t seen the black-furred she-cat in the darkness. “What- who are you!?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:32 pm

Caught up in her overwhelming flood of emotions, Hollyleaf didn’t notice how close the tom had gotten until he literally bumped into her, causing her to jump away with an embarrassing squeak.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:07 pm

Pinning his ears back, Fallen Leaves paced around the cavern, analyzing the smell and the feel of all of the diversions he could possibly take. surely I can feel a draft from the right one... he grew closer to Hollyleaf as he walked around.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:13 pm

Hollyleaf’s breath caught in her throat at the sight of Fallen Leaves, so alive and without all the countless moons of grief weighing down on him, the desperate wish for his friends and family to find him. Her green eyes widened, realizing what that meant. Fallen Leaves is alive… am I in the past? The very idea was ludicrous, but it was the only conclusion she could come up with.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:05 am

Finally, Fallen Leaves emerged from the tight tunnel, heaving a sigh of relief as he found himself in a more open cavern. The Tom cast a glance upwards at the cave roof, murmuring a silent Thai is to his ancestors for the extra space and air, unaware of the presence of another cat in the tunnels with him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:53 am

Her whiskers quivered and she tilted her head to the side, realizing the pawsteps had been farther away than she thought. That didn’t stop her from shifting farther back into the shadows in a tunnel on the opposite side of the cave that the pawsteps were coming from.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:47 am

Fallen Leaves became less and less sure of the direction his paws were taking him as the tunnel got more and more narrow, feeling as if he was suffocating the further he went. What if I can’t turn around anymore...!? The tom had to stop crawling and squeeze his eyes tightly shut, sighing deep for the will to carry on.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:17 am

Hollyleaf looked around in disbelief, just staring until she heard pawsteps, at which point instincts developed from hiding in the tunnels for moons forced her to act, darting across the cave and into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:14 am

Fallen Leaves padded confidently down the first tunnel that was an offshoot from the main cavern. The Tom had been unsure as he entered the caverns, and had nearly turned and run when he was reminded of the stakes. Succeed, and rejoin his friends and his kin. Fail, and he would never see them again.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:46 pm

(I have decided that the title shall now be the ship name of Hollyleaf/Fallen Leaves XD)

Hollyleaf groaned, opening her green eyes a slit. The last thing she remembered was closing her eyes in the ThunderClan camp, dying... only, she didn’t feel dead. In fact, she was lying on.. Stone? She opened her eyes a little more and shot up in surprise, eyes flying open, only to wince and sway a little, her various aches, pains, and scratches making themselves known. Oh, ow... Shaking her head, she looked around in confusion and astonishment. This was the main cave of the tunnels; it couldn’t be. She was supposed to be dead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   

Back to top Go down

Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: