From The Beginning to The End

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:27 am

"Ah, but if your daddy had cocks like me, good ol Jerry the number two wouldn't be here, he'd probably be with someone else's mommy" He cooed, thrusting hard into her and he groaned out, baring his fangs as he thrust, feeling the lump in his egg bearing cock again, he hissed as he forced it back, not wanting to release and fertilize an egg in his step-daughter, no matter how much instinct said to do so.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:48 am

"Y-yes!" Yelped Samantha, her nails scraping uselessly across the counter as she tried to find some sort of purchase to brace herself for the explosive pleasure of each one of Jerry's thrusts. "Then, he could fuck my ass while you fuck my tight pussy..."
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:50 pm

As she seemed to be getting used to the size difference, his thrusts began getting harder and faster, growling and groaning deeply, "Bet you wish your daddy had cocks like me" He teased, kissing her neck and thrusting hard in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:16 am

"Ah!" Came Sam's loud moan, the female panting heavily even with his slow thrusting. "It feels so good, Jerry..." By now, the countertop wasn't even cold anymore, having heated to match her temperature with her laying there so long during her fucking, but she hardly noticed the difference as she moaned and rolled her hips with his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:44 am

"Alright, you just make sure you tell me if you need me to stop" He said, a sternness in his tone as he grasped her hips and he slowly pulled out, before thrusting back into her smoothly with a deeo groan, his thrusts starting off slow.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:50 am

"So thick..." Sam moaned softly, her fingers grasping for purchase on the opposite edge of the countertop. Finally, the naked girl looked back and gave him a quick nod, the red panda showing Jerry that she was ready for him to thrust, her pussy stretched wide for his twin lengths.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:34 am

He pushed both cocks into her as far as he could, letting go of her hand and he kissed her neck, groaning and holding himself back from just pounding into her, he needed to let her get used to the new size, purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:46 am

"A-so big!" Samantha moaned, clenching her free hand tightly as Jerry licked the other set of digits, moaning loudly at the feeling of being spread so wide by her stepfather's massive twin dicks.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:53 pm

He snickered as he watched her, licking his lips and he pulled her close, his chest against her back as he pressed his cocks between her legs, grasping her hand she had used to pleasure herself and he held it up, purring and he began licking off her hand.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:25 pm

"Y-yeah." Sam panted, pulling two fingers out of her core, having been pleasuring herself while she waited.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:29 am

He came back after a couple minutes, a condom on both lengths, the one forcing his knot to flatten out, it did look and was painful, but he hid it pretty well, "Ready hun?" He cooed, pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:14 am

She nodded, again whimpering for more as he withdrew his length from her eager pussy. It leaked some onto her inner thighs and the floor as she waited, the anticipation building with every second for this test of her abilities.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:10 am

"Still want to be fucked over the counter then huh" He teased, slowly sliding out of her, shivering softly as he did, and he purred, kissing her softly before he turned to go to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:06 am

"Mm, go get a condom, I want to try both in one hole." She groaned, the hotness of the idea causing a noticeable wave of wetness to wash around his cock.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:04 am

"I can control it, if you feel safer I do have fitted condoms for that one, I just figured you'd want to see just how far you could stretch" He teased and chuckled, "I could flip you over and take your ass instead" he cooed in her ear, his knot beginning to hit against her folds as he thrust and it swelled large enough.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:01 am

"Wouldn't that knock me up?" Sam huffed, rocking her hips back against his thrusts. While she was loving every second of this, she knew the worst possible way things could go wrong would be for that to happen.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:59 am

"You want to try both in at once?" He asked, beginning to get out of breath, his thrusts getting faster and rougher as he bit at her shoulder, growling loudly in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:54 am

"You're what's on the menu." Sam answered breathlessly, moaning and reaching with one hand to spread her pussy lips with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:50 am

"Look at you baby girl, lying to mommy are we? Unless you did want lunch" he grinned, pulling her in for a rough kiss before he resumed his rough thrusts, pulling her hips back with every thrust, his tail lashing and curling tightly around hers.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:46 am

"Yeah... Actually, I think he made me lunch and it's ready, gotta go!" She lied and quickly hung up before sliding the phone away and glancing back at him, ready to go hard again, but unable to help but giggle with what they'd just gotten away with.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:44 am

He chuckled as he listened to her, keeping quiet while he gave soft thrusts and quietly kissed her neck, his arms wrapped around her waist as he held her there, staying as quiet as he could, he could faintly hear his wife over the phone, but he was tuning in and out of the girls' conversation, enjoying the secret time he had with his step-daughter.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:41 am

"A-alright." Sam whined, trying to stop her heavy breathing before she was handed the phone. "Hello? Yeah, hey mom... I went out with my friends to go see that new movie I was talking about, and then Jerry and I had a little fun together afterwards." The naked girl deliberately winked back at him as she spoke that line.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:38 am

While his knot was beginning to swell, it slid in and out of her easily, he breathed hard, his hot breath against her neck as he moved hard against her, his thrusts starting to get rougher, he snarled as he heard the phone, stopping all together and he grumbled as he looked at who was calling, "Mom" He murmured, panting heavily and handing her the phone, "She probably wants to talk to you first" He said.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:33 am

Sam pressed her cheek hard against the countertop as the dragon pounded her from behind, moaning lovingly and loudly as he did away with her. The contrast between the cold granite counter and the heat of his body as it ground against hers only seemed to heighten the pleasure she felt.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:29 am

Jerry groaned as he began thrusting in and out of his step-daughter, biting and nipping her neck softly as he thrust, pulling her back to meet his thrusts, letting out low grunts and groans as he thrust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   

Back to top Go down

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next