From The Beginning to The End

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:11 am

Sam closed the lid on her laptop, but didn't power it off, setting it off to the side of her on the couch and standing up. "I'll definitely want to go on a hike or something with you this weekend, but Sarah and Makayla invited me to a movie later tonight. Can you take me there?" She asked as she strode up to him, giving him an affectionate hug. She'd distrusted the man initially after the previous one had broken mom's heart, but Jerry had been nothing but great to her and to Sam, so she had quickly warmed up to him in their time together.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:51 pm

(Okay~ ^^)

"Bye hun" Jerry said with a smile, kissing his wife and hugging her close before he grinned as she walked away, "Don't have too much fun babe" He said after giving her ass a good loud slap, letting out his usual deep throaty laugh and he turned back to his step-daughter, "Alright Sam, the first time your mom left us alone after the wedding, come on, lets go do something fun, or if you want to go out with some friends I can drop you off, whatever you want girlie" He smiled, it had been about a year since the wedding, but Jerry had dated Sam's mom for a few years, waiting for the right time to ask for the teen's blessing to marry her mother and adopt her as his, it took a bit of convincing but he had managed it a year ago, even moved in with the girls, letting them stay somewhere they knew instead of his grubby flat they had to stay in a few times before the wedding.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:37 pm

(I'll start it off!)

"Bye, sweetie." Erica murmured one last time, kissing her husband, Jerry, one last time. "I'll see you in a month, Sam!" She called to her daughter, who looked up from her laptop to say "Bye, Mom!" The two looked nearly identical, besides Erica being an inch taller and Sam's flame-dyed hair, which Erica always left its natural brown. As Erica's sporty car pulled out of the driveway and off towards the airport, Samantha watched it for only a moment before looking back down at her laptop.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:33 pm

Sure~ I like that ^^ Did you want me to start or would you rather start it off?
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:29 pm

I think we should start with Eric shaving just left a moment or two ago, and Jerry will start formulating his plot when he finds Sam's laptop open and reads some erotic stuff she's written.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:25 pm

Thx! ^^ How did you want to start it? Smile
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:23 pm

(Nice! Very Happy )

Name: Samantha Blake
Species: Red Panda
Height: 5'11"
Job: Student
Other: prefers to be called Sam or Sammy as opposed to her full name. Looks almost exactly like her mother, Erica, besides a minor height difference and the dyed hair.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:15 pm

Yay~ Razz

Name: Jerry Blake
Species: Dragon
Height: 6'7
Wife:____
Step Daughter:____
Job: Works from home, well known author
Other: In rp
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:06 pm

(Here we are!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   

Back to top Go down

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29