From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 6:45 pm

The alpha panted heavily as he held his omega close, his knot throbbing inside the other and he gave smaller thrusts to keep them stimulated, getting comfortable and he grabbed a joint he had rolled that morning, liting it and taking a long drag, "You know.." He began, his voice in a light murmur, "I never really meant to be that much of an ass to you... Honestly.." He admitted, taking another drag from his joint before kissing along the omega's neck, "I just... Don't know any other way to get attention from someone... I've... Wanted to knot for you a long time..." He admitted quietly, revusing to make eye contact and he even had a blush across his face, he wasn't one to just admit things like that, it made him feel weak, unworthy.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 2:12 am

Sam trembled as he felt his alpha's large knot hit against him. He cried out in pleasure as the knot pushed into him, trembling as the other came into him. He panted and loosened up a bit, still slumped against his mate. Chest rising and falling quickly as he struggled to regain his breath. "Fuck.." He panted. He knew by the time this was over, he would have children. He winced at the thought of that, unsure of how his mate would react to that. He moved his head down to press soft kisses to his lips, nuzzling at his jaw lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 2:24 am

The alpha panted heavily and growled as his knot hit against his omega, thrusting roughly and he groaned out loudly as he knotted his mate and came into him.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:08 am

The omega didn't think this would happen. He just started his heat and didn't expect this alpha to be all over him. He whined out as his hips bucked into the counter he was bent over. Pants leaving him, desperate to reach his release. He tensed and moaned out once he reached his orgasm. His body quivered, head shifting on his arms. Fingertips clawing into the countertop.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 6:59 am

The alpha grunted as he pounded into the omega, breathing heavily and growling loudly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 10:58 pm

"I know that," he mused. Fingertips digging into the counter below. He wasn't mad that he left school, he was currently having the best day of his life. Bent over and on display for an alpha. Whom of which was breeding and making him feel good. His tail continued to sway, moans still tumbling from his lips.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 11:02 pm

"Don't expect me to be thatĀ nice" he teased, groaning as he thrust into his omega, panting and keeping the omega close.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 2:57 am

"well, sometimes doing nice things can give you rewards. Like a lovely omega like myself," he teased. Still letting off pleasured moans as the alpha continued to pound into him. Body shaking with pleasure at each movement.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:44 pm

"Well yes, but I was raised like this" he shrugged, groaning deeply as he thrust into his omega.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:38 pm

"Well, you're the one who was a dick. No pun intended," he replied in a pant. Tail still swaying as the alpha continued to roughly thrust up inside of him. Making his hips quiver in pleasure at each movement.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:33 pm

The alpha growled as he thrust up into his omega, "And to think, before this you hated me" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:29 pm

The omega moaned out as his hips were yanked down onto the others member. He moved on him with each thrust upwards. He kept letting off soft noises against his lips as the alpha moved inside of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:27 pm

The alpha leaned up and he kissed his omega roughly while yanking him down and thrusting deep into him with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:23 pm

The omega whined once his alpha pulled from him. He looked back to the male and watched as he walked to the couch. His face flushed as he watched him, quivering at the sight of his length standing straight up in attention. He moved over to him and started to straddle his body lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:18 pm

The alpha suddenly pulled out of the omega, breathing heavily and he nuzzled him softly, "Come on, over here" He said, walking him to the couch and he laid on his back, gesturing for the male to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:08 pm

Sam shuddered as the alpha continued to roughly thrust into him. He moaned and moved his hips back against his own. Tail still swaying as he stayed slumped over the counter. Allowing the alpha to breed him the way he wanted.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 6:38 am

"We'll see" He let out a chuckle, taking another drag from his smoke while he thrust hard into his omega, breathing heavily as he did.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 9:05 pm

"Well, I could always stay like this so you don't have to worry about me being sore," he purred in reply. Moaning as the alpha started to thrust into him roughly. He moved his head down a bit and allowed his forehead to press against his hands. Hips moving back against the other as he thrusted into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 9:57 am

"I'll breed you alright, but you might still want to walk, so I can keep breeding you" He chuckled deeply, taking a drag from his smoke before he gripped his omega tightly and began thrusting hard and fast, groaning out deeply as he thrust, letting out heavy pants as he held his smoke between his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 3:03 am

Sam moaned out once the other thrusted into him. His hips brushed up against the counter, causing a whimper to leave his lips from the pleasure he felt. "F... Fuck, breed me until I cannot walk anymore," he begged. Ears pressing back against his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 2:40 am

The alpha let out a possessive growl as he held his omega close, getting them both undressed, he lined himself up with the omega's ass and he thrust into him with a deep groan.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 2:31 am

The omega blushed as the alpha bit at his neck. His hips moved back once the other bucked against him. He licked his lips lightly, turning his head to press a kiss to the others lips. He whined, fingers gripping the counter as he felt the others member against him. Causing his tail to sway lightly in content.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 6:50 am

"And you I will do" He snickered, nipping amd biting at the other's neck while he began fumbling around with their clothes, bucking against him lightly as the air hit his hardening cock.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:44 am

Sam shifted around lightly as the other hugged him from behind. A weak whimper leaving his lips as the alpha grinded up against him, while lips were brushing against his neck. "Well, you have me around to do," he replied in a playful manner. Tail swaying in content, pleased with his words. The omega moved his hips back against the others own. Practically begging for more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:28 pm

He could tell the omega's heat was acting up again and he left the smoke in his mouth, moving around and he pressed his body against his omega's. his arms curling around the omega's waist from behind, "Pretty much, nothing really to do, and no one is ever around so might as well" He said, spitting out his smoke and he kissed at the omega's neck, grinding against him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> Empty

Back to top Go down

I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next