From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Grunting, The warriors of the patrol parted when Lavenderstar reached them.

"He looks just like your kit, see?" Orangepaw mewled.

While some fur had grown back, most of it on Birchwing's underbelly and part of his left flank was still missing. However, the tom was more or less intact, though seemingly angry after being detained by his own clan.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:23 pm

The she-cat's ears perked and she stood, "Thank you Orangepaw, keep an eye on my kits for me please, I'll be back" She mewed, starting to walk from the den, pinning her ears at Venomscar, "Do anything, you'll regret it" She huffed to him before padding out of camp, her ears forward, You sly she-cat Sparrowflight She thought.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:18 pm

Just then, Orangepaw, who likely would've been Viperstar's girl of choice, dashed back past the departing deputy, ignoring him in favor of Lavenderstar. "Lavenderstar!" She yowled, coming to a skidding halt right in front of the leader. "Talonheart sent me from our border patrol. They found a tom inside our borders, and they're bringing him back here right now."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Her ears pinned and she sighed, "And stay away from the apprentices like that" She grumbled, laying back down and she groomed her kits, letting them suckle more, "Sparrowflight..." She murmured quietly, laying her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 6:25 pm

"Fine, I'll go find some apprentice that's a little bit more thankful than you." Growling quietly, the male padded away from his mate with sass and rage in his movements.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:33 pm

"Viperscar, its one day that I don't want to do anything" She huffed, rising up despite her kits' mewls, "I still have authority over you, I may be a queen at the moment, but I'm still the leader of the clan" She huffed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:29 am

"And what if, since apparently you of all cats can now refuse me, I decide to refuse to do my duties?" Viperscar purred, albeit with a note of danger in the purr. He had to struggle to hold back a sneer at the first part of her words. Birchwing is dead, Lavenderstar, get the fuck over it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:17 am

The she-cat pinned her ears and looked away, "Not today Viperscar, I just want to spend time with my kits" She said, continuing to groom the little puffballs, "You know I'm still faithful to Birchwing Viperscar, I'm only doing this because the clan needs you" She huffed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:13 am

"You know what I need, Lavenderstar." He cooed, spreading his hindlegs. The male had taken advantage of her emotional state after the death of Birchwing to first become a controlling, borderline abusive mate, then game her until she eventually made him deputy. Now, he came to her regularly, once a day, to be sucked off, and that was the extent of their contact.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:02 am

The she-cat pinned her ears lightly as the tom came over, "Is there something you need Viperscar?" She murmured, looking toward the other feline.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:54 am

Peeking into the nursery, Viperscar padded up to his leader, settling wordlessly beside her with the weird, ominous air that always surrounded him present and accounted for in this situation as well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:43 am

Lavenderstar purred while grooming her kits, her tail lashing and she stayed curled with them, they suckled at her belly while she laid there, they had opened their eyes and tried walking the day before, soon she'd be showing them the camp, a frown crossed her face as one kit came into view, the runt of the litter, less than half the size of his sisters, he was the only tom and was identical to his father, Birchwing, besides his long fur anyway, he already reminded her so much of her beloved mate, one of the reasons she named the kit after his father, to honor him. The young tom's older and larger sisters, both long furred and a mix of their parent's colours, faught a lot and tried to be the best, Lavenderstar had to break them up a lot since they were born.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:38 am

(Ok!)

Viperscar glared vindictively down into the clearing from his perch, which, in the past, had been where Lavenderstar spoke during clan meetings. Now, however, it was the perch from where the deputy watched the clan to ensure nobody was acting out of line. With Lavenderstar in the nursery, the deputy's power had gradually grown over the previous few moons, until now, where he could basically do whatever he pleased and get away with it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:18 pm

(Sure~ Thats fine Razz)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:22 pm

(Could we do a time skip of about six moons, where the kits have been born, Lavenderstar is a queen, and in the meantime she picked a new deputy (could be her new mate or not) who is sort of taking over the clan while she raised her kits?)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:29 pm

She jolted lightly to the touch before whimpering and slowly standing, pinning her ears and she started slowly walking away, heading back home, her head low and her tail dragging along the ground.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:18 pm

As she laid with the singed male's body, his presence still seemed to surround her, even seeming to lick her shoulder comfortingly once before vanishing altogether.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:15 pm

The she-cat whimpered as she stayed curled up against her mate, grooming him softly, her ears pinned back.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:00 pm

"Very well." Sparrowflight replied, dematerializing herself to give Lavenderstar some space.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 6:53 pm

She whimpered and rubbed against her mate, pinning her ears, "Just.... I need some time..." She cried.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 6:47 pm

"You must; bringing him back is beyond my powers as long as I am not in Starclan's favor." Sparrowflight replied quickly. "But I promise; he will return to you, one way or another."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 7:23 pm

She whimpered and laid back beside her mate, curling her tail with his, "I can't leave him... I-I can't go without him" She whimpered, trembling still.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 7:19 pm

Sparrowflight dipped her head in acknowledgement. "This is wrong, though." She mewled quietly. "I promise to you; I'll fix it. You'll be reunited with him somehow. But it may take time."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 7:10 pm

The she-cat calmed and whimpered, her ears drooped, "H-He..." She whined, watching her and trembling.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 7:08 pm

"Lavenderstar…" Sparrowflight mewed sadly as the other she-cat turned to face her head on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]
Page 26 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next